剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Rusty, time to get up!
拉什蒂 该起床了
Let's go!
要走了
Rusty, I said get up five minutes ago.
拉什蒂 我五分钟前就叫你起床了
Come on, let's move!
快点 动起来
I'm up.
起了
I'm up.
起了
What the hell?!
搞什么
Throw on some clothes. We're leaving.
快穿衣服 我们要出门了
It's not even 6:00 yet! I have another half-hour!
还不到六点呢 我还能多睡半小时的
What is the rush?
着什么急
We needed to be out of here five minutes ago.
我们五分钟前就该出门了
Let's go. Go, go.
我们走 快 快
Okay, all right, well, I am not starting
行 没问题 好吧 我可不能在
the first day of a brand-new school without a shower, so...
开学的第一天不冲澡就去新学校 所以
No, no, no.
不行 别 别
Rusty! No, don't. Don't -- don't -- oh!
拉什蒂 不行 别 别
You're... Rusty!
你 拉什蒂
Open the door immediately! I need to be at a crime scene!
马上把门打开 我要赶到犯罪现场
My clothes are off!
我脱了衣服了
My clothes are off!
我脱了衣服了
In 100 feet, turn right onto Mercer Avenue.
向前行驶100英尺 右拐到麦瑟大街
I shouldn't be going to this school.
我不该去这所学校上学
I'm not even Catholic.
我都不是天主教♥徒♥
Just walk around with a guilty expression on your face.
脸上挂着内疚的表情就行了
You'll fit right in.
你就能融入进去
What am I supposed to tell people about myself?
我该怎么向别人介绍自己呢
Do a lot of listening.
多倾听
Stay away from the stuff that happened last summer.
别去说去年夏天的那些事
If anybody gives you a hard time,
要是有人和你过不去
do not try and handle it yourself.
别都自己扛着
It'd be better if you report that person
最好是向老师或其他
to a teacher or another adult.
成年人汇报这种事情
It's hard to believe you're not more popular.
您没变成大红人还真是奇了怪了啊
You have arrived at your destination.
您已经到达目的地
So, what am I supposed to do while you're here?
那么 你在这儿我该做什么
Maybe go back to sleep for a bit.
要不再睡会儿
Are you comfortable in the backseat?
躺在后排会不会舒服点儿
Of course I'm comfortable in backseats. What do you think?
后排当然会舒服 你说呢
That is an example of what you will not say today at school.
你在学校不可以像这样说话
Understood? Fine.
明白吗 好吧
Yes. Whatever.
是的 随便
Anything wrong, senor?
有什么问题吗 先生
Other than watching everything I care about
除了看着所有我在乎的东西
being taken from me as I shuffle towards the grave
被夺走 而我却行将就木
and having my breakfast interrupted by another murder...
还有我的早餐被又一起谋杀案打断
Not much.
没啥
Sykes, your BFF just arrived.
塞克斯 你的闺蜜到了呦
Good morning, captain.
早上好 队长
Today, we are grieving the loss
今天 我们沉痛哀悼
of Alon Strauss, 48,
阿隆·斯特劳斯 48岁
Israeli-born, naturalized American citizen,
出生于以色列 后加入美国国籍
and C.F.O. of Hadera Securities,
任哈代拉安保的首席财务官
a multinational investment firm.
这是一家跨国投资公♥司♥
Mr.Strauss answered the door at 20 after 5:00,
施特劳斯先生5点20去开门
briefcase in hand, but, um, never made it outside.
手提公文包 但最终也没能出去
He was off to work?
他去上班吗
Well, his wife says he opens the gate
他妻子称他每天早上5点30
for a limo that picks him up every morning at 5:30.
为来接他的豪华轿车打开大门
We're guessing Mr.Strauss went to the door
我们猜测是施特劳斯先生走向大门
thinking that his driver had arrived a bit early.
以为是司机来的早了点
Single shot through the chest.
被一枪穿胸而过
Bullet exits between his shoulder blades
子弹从两块肩胛骨间穿出
and lodged in that far wall.
然后嵌入远处那面墙上
You think the killer used a rifle?
你认为凶手用的是把步♥枪♥吗
More likely a large-caliber handgun, ma'am.
更像是大口径手♥枪♥ 女士
The wife and son were sleeping upstairs,
他妻子和儿子那时正在楼上睡觉
heard a loud shot, and came running.
听到一声响亮的枪声 跑了过来
That's them.
他们在那儿
What about the limo driver?
豪华轿车司机怎么说
His story checks out.
他的说辞已被核实
What I'm seeing suggests you basic hit job,
这应该是一起普通的枪杀案
but what I can't figure out -- why no defensive wounds?
可是我想不通 为什么没有防御性伤痕
If I answer the door and see some unexpected person
换做是我去开门 看到是位不速之客
pointing a gun at me, I'm gonna put up my hands.
拿枪指着我 我会把手举起来
I'm gonna turn away.
我会转过身去
Strauss did not.
施特劳斯没有这么做
Excuse me.
失陪
Ma'am. I still have a few questions I need to ask you.
夫人 我仍有几个问题要问你
I don't think you understand.
我想你还不明白
No, I don't think you understand.
不 我想还不明白的人是你
Did anyone else here wake up to find
这里还有别人睡觉醒来后发现
their husband murdered?
自己的丈夫被谋杀了的吗
Mrs.Strauss, I am Captain Raydor
施特劳斯夫人 我是洛杉矶警♥察♥局
of the L.A.P.D. major crimes unit.
重案组的雷达队长
May I say how very sorry I am for your loss?
对于你失去亲人 我真的很难过
How dare you?
你凭什么这么说
Wha--
什么
How dare you show up? Get out of my sight!
你们竟敢来这里 别让我看见你们
We are going to get to the bottom of this, I assure you.
我们会查它个水落石出的 我向你保证
You promised you would keep him safe.
你们保证过你们会确保他的安全
Shame on you!
鄙视你们
We are gonna get to the bottom --
我们会查个水落石出的
Don't you "Look, Roma" Me!
不要再对我说 听着 罗马
We are gonna get to the bottom --
我们会查个水落石出的
That should be you lying dead on the doorstep!
死在门阶上的人应该是你
Agent Howard, what is going on here?
霍华德探员 这里怎么了
I'm just here as a liaison. Morris will be taking the lead.
我在这儿只是做联络员 这事儿由毛瑞斯负责
Hello?! Sharon, remember me?
喂 纱伦 没把我忘了吧
First day of school.
开学第一天
Hold on. One second.
等等 等一会儿
Stay there.
待在那里
I don't sleep at night.
我晚上睡不着觉
I-I-I've lost all interest in baseball.
我 我对棒球一点儿兴趣也没了
I look in the mirror,
我照着镜子
and I don't recognize the person looking back at me.
却认不出镜子里看着我的那个人
Yes?!
有事吗
Buzz, what are you doing right now?
巴斯 你现在做什么
Uh, my job?
呃 我的工作
Do you know how to get to St.Joseph's from here?
你知道从这里怎么去圣约瑟夫吗
St.Joseph's?
圣约瑟夫天主教学校吗
Has someone forgotten the L.A.P.D. Policy
是不是有人忘记了
on making requests for personal favors
洛杉矶警局关于向文职雇员
from civilian employees?
提出私事请求的规定了吗
I'm not doing that.
我可没那样做
I am asking for help keeping a material witness in compliance
我在请他帮我确保一位重要证人
with the law regarding the education of minors.
遵守未成年人教育法
In that case, I will withdraw my objection
这样的话 我撤回我的反对意见
if, on his way back,
前提是 在那位文职雇员
the civilian employee can pick up a coffee order.
在回来的路上能顺便买♥♥点咖啡
What?
什么
Nonfat vanilla latte, and see what everyone else wants.
脱脂香草拿铁 再看看大伙还想要什么
"Take the kid to school." "Go get the coffee."
送孩子上学 去买♥♥咖啡
Hey, and hurry up. The kid shouldn't be late.
快点儿 别让孩子上学迟到了
Excuse me, uh, Mrs.Strauss.
打扰一下 施特劳斯女士
Agent Morris, your presence here
毛瑞斯探员 你的出现
indicates that this family is under federal protection.
表明这家人正受到联邦政♥府♥的保护
Not yet.
还没
Your victim, Alon Strauss,
你的受害人 阿隆·斯特劳斯
was supposed to be deposed this week.
本该这周宣誓作证的
Then they were to be given new identities and a fresh start.
之后他们会得到新的身份并开始新的生活
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表