剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
that you did with Mr. Reichman's daughter.
当初对话的录像
I heard angry voices.
我听见有人发火了
Mom screamed.
妈妈在尖叫
Someone ran out of the house.
有人跑出房♥子
I thought daddy was gone again.
我以为爸爸又走了
But I could still hear noises,
但外面还是很吵
like grunting and groaning sounds.
有一些类似咕哝和呻♥吟♥的声音
So I got my flashlight and I went downstairs,
所以我就拿着手电筒下了楼
and that's when I saw my daddy with the knife.
就在这时候我看到我爸爸手里拿着刀
What was he doing with the knife?
他拿着刀做什么
Hurting mommy.
他在伤害我妈妈
Hurting her how? Can you show me?
怎么伤害的 你能给我演示一下吗
Like this.
就像这样
Lydia, your daddy said he was pulling the knife out.
Lydia 你♥爸♥爸说他是在把刀拔♥出♥来♥
Is that possible?
你觉得有可能吗
Pulling it out and putting it in.
拔♥出♥来♥ 然后又插♥进♥去了
It made noises.
所以才那么吵
Did you see anyone else in the house?
房♥子里还有别人吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Just mommy and daddy.
只有我妈妈和我爸爸
Why did you give this DVD to my daughter?
你为什么把这张碟片给我女儿
After all we've been through.
我们经历了那么多磨难
Haven't you done enough damage already?
你们害得我还不够惨吗
Instead of dragging my daughter back through this,
干嘛把我女儿又扯进来
why don't you talk to me? Where's Sharon?
为什么不先跟我谈 纱伦在哪里
I'll tell you anything you want to know.
你想知道什么我都告诉你
Lieutenant Provenza, do you know how to knot a tie?
普罗文茨副队 你知道怎么打领带吗
You're seriously asking this guy for advice on a tie?
你竟然问这家伙怎么打领带
Yeah. Why not? He's been wearing 'em for a hundred years.
不行吗 他好像戴了一辈子的领带呢
Give me that thing.
把它给我
Can you man the ship?
你会调吗
Let me.
让我来吧
Do you want a windsor or a half-windsor?
你想打个温莎结还是半温莎结
What's the difference?
这俩有啥区别啊
What's the occasion?
要去什么场合
Oh, well, my sperm donor
我的精♥子♥捐献人
is taking me and Sharon out to dinner.
要带我和纱伦去吃饭
I thought you didn't want to meet your biological father.
我以为你不想见你的生父呢
I'm calling him "Mr. Dunn."
我管他叫"邓恩先生"
Uh, chin up, please.
请把下巴抬起来
And it shouldn't come as a surprise to you,
你不应该这么大惊小怪
but I can be bought.
我可以被收买♥♥的
The suit is a bribe.
这身行头就是一种贿赂
A bribe?
贿赂
Well, Sharon bought me this suit
纱伦给我买♥♥了这身衣服
to bribe me into having dinner with the donor.
来贿赂我去跟捐献人吃晚餐
I've never had a suit before -- or a tie,
我以前一套西装也没有 也没有领带
and I got to pick it out myself, so I figured,
而且我还能自己选样子 所以我就想
you know, I should break it in.
我应该去的
Looks good.
看起来很不错
This must be some fancy restaurant, huh?
肯定是个高级餐馆咯
Yeah, it's like "Trat-o-ria spo-leeto"
名字叫什么
or something like that -- I don't know.
我也不知道
But it's not gonna be about the meal.
不过吃什么并不重要
They have a great marinara.
他们的海员酱很不错
No, I mean,
不是 我是说
Mr. Dunn is gonna be on the hot seat tonight.
邓恩先生今晚将备受煎熬
I've got, like, 47 questions to ask him.
我有大约四十七个问题要问他
Good god, you're not kidding.
上帝啊 你可没在开玩笑
"Number 12 -- which would you pay me more to do --
"第十二问 你更愿意花钱做什么
live with you or stay away from you?"
是让我跟你住还是让我远离你"
Yeah, that one may say number 12,
写的是第十二问
but really, it's like number 1 or 2.
但是其实它应该排在第一或者第二个
Definitely an up-front question.
这显然是个前提性问题
"Why should I believe you never knew about me?"
"我要怎么相信你根本不知道我的存在"
Rusty, you don't need these questions.
拉什蒂 你并不需要问这些
The man is blood, okay?
这个人是你的血亲
You sit down, you look him in the eye,
你只要坐下 看着他的眼睛
and then you give the man the benefit of the doubt.
给他做一个无罪推定
No, but he should be on the defensive, not me.
不对 辩方应该是他而不是我
Rusty, this is not chess.
拉什蒂 你们不是在下棋
No one needs to be on the defensive.
没有什么什么辩方
You listen to me, young man.
听我说 小伙子
You got out there tonight and have a good time.
今晚你一定要过得开开心心的
Hey, Buzz, a little red light just came on.
嘿 巴斯 这里出现了一个小红点
Is it flashing or is it steady?
它是在闪还是一直亮着
Um, steady?
一直亮着吧
N-no, flashing.
不 它在闪
Leaving you in charge of the titanic.
我得去收拾大残局了
So...
那么
Do I look more mature?
我看起来有没有更成熟一点
Yeah.
有啊
Sure you do.
很成熟
Why all these questions about my daughter
都快过去十年了 为什么还要
after nearly a decade?
问我女儿这些问题
We're just trying to understand
我们只是想弄清楚
why Lydia changed her statement.
为什么Lydia会改口供
How about, she finally grew old enough
说她终于长大成人
to understand right from wrong?
懂得分清是非了如何
Anything new from the architect of our misery?
陷我们于苦难的建筑师又怎么了
He's suing Tao, the police department,
他准备以冤狱为由起诉陶
and the city for wrongful imprisonment.
起诉局里 还有市政♥府♥
Shocking.
真糟糕
My story hasn't changed,
我的证词没变
and my daughter's new statement, by the way,
而且 我女儿的新证词
corroborates the blood evidence
也证实了血液证据
and what I've been saying all along.
以及我所说的情况
Lydia now realizes
Lydia现在意识到
that she, too, saw an intruder in the house.
她也看到了有个人闯进了房♥子
Which you say is Benito Zapata.
也就是你说的Benito Zapata
Dna doesn't lie, and neither did I, Lieutenant.
DNA不会说谎 我也不会 副队
Did you know him?
你认识他吗
Zapata.
Zapata
No. But since I found out
不认识 不过自从我知道了此人
who he was and what he did,
以及他的所作所为以后
I've been thinking about that.
我就一直在思考这个问题
Zapata owned an auto-body shop
Zapata有一家维修收费
that was fraudulently billing for repair.
有欺诈行为的汽车修理厂
My wife, Elaine, was an insurance adjustor.
我妻子Elaine 是个保险精算师
It's possible that she found out
有可能是她发现了
that this creep was stealing from her company.
这个人♥渣♥在窃取她公♥司♥的钱财
And you have paperwork to document that theory?
你有书面文件证实这个说法吗
She kept stuff like that locked away in the safe.
她把这类重要物品都锁在保险柜里
You're the professionals,
你们才是专家
but maybe Zapata did take it.
不过有可能是Zapata拿走了
I was never able to wrap my mind around
我始终没有想通
why someone would kill Elaine
为什么有人把保险柜里
after getting everything
想要的东西席卷一空之后
they wanted out of the safe.
还会杀了Elaine
But it's beginning to make sense.
不过一切渐渐开始明朗了
Would you mind if I walk through your house one more time,
你介意我再去你家走一遭
just to refamiliarize myself with the crime scene?
让我重温一下犯罪现场吗
I don't want you in my house or in my life,
我不想让你走进我家 或是我的生活
and I especially want you to stay away from my daughter.
特别希望你离我女儿远点
Excuse me.
不好意思
You still own the house?
房♥子的所有权还是您的吗
I am an architect, captain.
我是个建筑师 队长
That house was my child.
那所房♥子就像我的孩子
And I wanted to walk back through the front door
我希望能以自♥由♥之身重新跨进
as a free man.
那扇门
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表