剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
retaliates for the murder of his brother,
要为他弟弟报仇的话
He'll go after Trece Locos, ma'am.
他一定会去找"疯子幺三帮"寻仇的
I understand the dangers here,
我清楚这么做的危险性
but there's a way to keep a lid on our information
但是我们有办法既保守秘密
and still pursue this --
又能追查
No, listen -- we're going to do this my way.
听着 按我说的做
We're going to bring Lamar in,
咱们把拉马尔带来
notify him in a controlled environment,
在可控的环境下告知他这件事
and you hold off asking for help
你们可以拖延到明早
from this coach Ramirez until morning.
再向拉米雷斯教练寻求帮助
These restrictions could put us very behind in our investigation.
这些限制会极大地延后我们的调查进度
But it's the best way to ensure that nobody else gets murdered
但是这是确保在我们追查期间
while we're trying to figure this out.
没有人再被谋杀的最好方法
Madison High's not going to become a shooting gallery on my watch.
我绝不会让麦迪逊高中再发生枪击案
Bring Lamar in.
把拉马尔带来
Convince him to let us do our job.
说服他让我们来处理这事
And that's an order.
这是命令
What is this?
叫我来干吗
You guys goin' fishing?
你们要去钓鱼吗
Have a seat.
坐下
It ain't right you just jerk my leash whenever you want.
你们不能随随便便就把我拽来
I told you to sit, and you're still standing.
我让你坐下 你还站着
Are you trying to irritate me, Mr. Lewis?
你要惹我发火吗 刘易斯先生
Okay.
好吧
You can do whatever you want to me -- I know.
我知道 你们为所欲为
You got something you can't pin on anybody,
你们遇到个案子 没法锁定嫌疑人
so you out rounding everybody up that's on probation.
于是你们就把所有缓刑期间的人都找来
I'm just one of hundreds, right?
我只是其中之一 对不对
You're not here because you did something wrong.
我们叫你来 不是因为你犯错了
Have you been read your rights?
有人对你宣读权利吗
No.
没有
You see? Now sit.
明白了吧 现在坐下
Lamar, I'm sorry to inform you
拉马尔 我很遗憾的告诉你
that the L.A.P.D. Found your brother, Anthony, tonight, dead.
洛城警局今晚发现了你弟弟安东尼的尸体
Quit messing with me.
别耍我
Unfortunately, I'm not.
很遗憾 我没有骗你
Your brother was shot to death in the front seat --
你弟弟被发现在车前座被人枪杀
Shot to death?
被人枪杀吗
Anthony was shot?
安东尼被枪杀
I'm very sorry.
很遗憾
Where? Where did you find him?
在哪 你们在哪找到他的
115th street and town, near the 105.
105高速附近 115街和唐恩路交叉口
I'm gonna tell you something about this,
我需要告诉你一些情况
and I need you to hear what I'm saying.
你要认真听
I heard 115th street loud and clear.
我已经清清楚楚的听到了115街
Someone bumped into the back of your brother's car
你弟弟在从高速路上开下来的过程中
while he was driving off the freeway.
汽车被人追尾
To our experts here, this looks like road rage.
根据我们分♥析♥ 这可能是一起路怒冲突
We're tracing the car, and we are going to find it very fast.
我们正追查这辆车 很快就能有结果
You want to see fast, huh? I'll show you fast.
你想快是吧 我让你看看什么叫快
If you're gonna try to solve this problem yourself,
如果你打算自己解决这事
You're gonna make it even more difficult for us to find the killer.
我们会更难找到凶手
I don't need to find the killer, ese.
我不需要找到凶手 蠢货
They're all killers.
他们全都是凶手
He's losing him.
他拦不住他的
He's not losing him. What channel are you watching?
他能拦住 你到底有没有在看
Maybe you think you people...
也许你觉得你们这些人...
You know if Lamar walks out of here, what's --
你清楚一旦拉马尔从这走出去...
He's not gonna walk out of here.
他走不出去的
But we have no reason to hold him.
但我们没有理由扣押他
Actually, according to the rules, we do.
实际上 根据条款 我们有理由
That's it. I'm gone.
不用再说了 我要走了
You're not leaving.
你走不掉的
Yes, I am.
我就是要走
You said yourself, I didn't do nothing wrong.
你自己说的 我没犯法
So, you pick your own word for "Goodbye."
所以快想好怎么跟我告别
It's 10:47 p.m. Yeah, so?
现在是十点四十七 是又怎么样
Conditions of probation include a 10:00 p.m. curfew,
缓刑条款中包括晚十点之后禁足
which means you are currently out of compliance.
也就是说你现在违背了条款
Are you kidding me? I don't really kid.
你开玩笑的吧 我从不开玩笑
What?!
什么
Man.
拜托
Lamar Lewis, you're under arrest for violating probation.
拉马尔·刘易斯 你因违反缓刑条款而被捕
Man, you the one who called me down here!
是你们叫我来的
This ain't right!
这不合理
We'll look into your claim, Mr. Lewis,
我们会审核你的申辩 刘易斯先生
and we'll get back to you.
然后再跟你谈
I want my lawyer. You hear me?
我要见我的律师 听见没
You get me my lawyer down here.
给我把律师找来
This ain't right!
这不合理
You're gonna pay for this.
你们会付出代价的
Say what you will about her.
无论你对她有什么看法
You're gonna pay for this!
你们会付出代价的
The woman knows the rules.
这女人很了解规章
You set me up!
你们下套整我
You set me up.
是你们下套整我的
What's all this?
你在做什么
Well, I thought you might be hungry
我觉得你发短♥信♥
when you texted and said you were finally coming home.
说终于要回家的时候一定饿了
You didn't need to go to all this trouble.
你不必这么辛苦的
Well, it's no trouble.
没什么
I used to make breakfast for my mom all the time.
我以前一直给我妈做早饭
Thank you.
谢谢你
It looks great.
看起来很不错
I can make breakfast for you every morning if you'd like.
如果你喜欢 我每天都可以给你做早饭
Do you want cheese? Oh, please.
要奶酪吗 要 谢谢
I looked up my...
我查了查我的...
Well, let's just call him my "Father."
好吧 就管他叫我父亲吧
I looked him up on the Internet.
我上网搜了搜他
What'd you find?
找到什么了
Well, his facebook page was private,
他的脸书主页是不公开的
but his resume was online.
但他的简历在网上
He never fought in Bosnia,
他从没在波斯尼亚打过仗
which is where my mom said he died.
我妈说他死在那里
He never even served in the army, either.
他甚至也从未参过军
So, pretty much everything she ever said about him was a lie.
所以 她说的都是谎话
Big surprise, huh?
没想到吧
Well, right now he's working as a mortgage broker,
他现在的工作是贷款经纪人
which is a bad thing, right? No, not always.
不是什么好工作对吧 也不见得
A mortgage is how you buy a house.
买♥♥♥房♥♥子就得贷款
This is really good.
你做得真好吃呢
Well, anyway, he's living in orange county now,
反正他现在就住在橘子郡
but he has moved around a lot --
但他一直搬来搬去的
San Francisco, Tucson, Las Vegas.
旧金山 图森 拉斯维加斯
What could he be running from?
他到底在躲什么啊
You moved around a lot, as well.
你不也一直搬来搬去的吗
You went to five elementary schools, three middle schools.
你读过五所小学 三所中学
You need to learn more about him before you jump to conclusions.
你需要多了解一些事实再下结论
Yeah, that's exactly what I was gonna say.
是啊 我正要说这个
I need to find out more about him --
我要多了解他一些
Like, if he's an asshole, if he's ever been to jail,
比如 他是不是个混♥蛋♥ 进没进过监狱
if he does drugs.
吸不吸毒
Do you think he does drugs?
你觉得他吸毒吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, I just -- I can't deal with any more adults and drugs.
我再也不想跟成年人和毒品打交道了
And if he were into that sort of thing,
如果他跟这些东西有关
you guys could find out, right?
你们警♥察♥会查出来的 对吧
Well, technically,
理论上讲
it's against the law for me to run a background check
我们只能对罪案调查相关的人员
on someone who's not under criminal investigation.
进行调查 否则是违法的
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表