剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Do you want to spend the next two years
你是不是想接下来两年
in a juvenile detention center?
在少管所度过吧
Keep talking!
想就接着说
And see what happens.
看看我是不是说话算话
Officially, Rusty is in an emergency-care situation,
正式说来 拉什蒂正处于需要紧急照看的状况
which means he needs 24/7 adult supervision.
也就是说他需要有成年人全天监管
Okay. But by whom?
好吧 可是谁来管呢
Well, I am working that out, but in the meantime,
我还在想 不过现在
have him walked across the street to the doctor,
把他送到街对面医生那里
have his personal things sent to my office,
把他的个人物品送到我办公室
and he'll be out of your hair for the rest of the day.
这一天就不用你麻烦了
Before we can deal with any of your concerns,
在我们处理你的问题前
we need to comply fully with the law.
我们需要严格遵照法律
And we will.
我们也会照章执法的
God, does she love the rules.
上帝 她是有多爱那些条条框框
You have no idea.
你想都想不到
Come on.
走吧
Greg isn't guilty of anything except...
格雷格没有犯罪 除了
misjudging the character of a friend...
没认清朋友的为人
not that uncommon with people suffering from PTSD.
对患上创伤后应激障碍的人来说并不稀奇
Mr. Banks thinks we're in the middle of a big misunderstanding.
班克斯先生认为我们之间存在很深的误解
Greg is mentally impaired,
格雷格受过精神刺♥激♥
though not under a doctor's care.
但没有接受治疗
He also doesn't know any of our victims.
他也不认识任何一位被害人
He was holding the gun
他当时拿着枪
and all the money we found for a friend...
而我们发现的那些他给朋友准备的钱...
He'd rather not identify.
他不愿指认此人
I see.
明白了
Is it possible that that friend
你的这位朋友
was someone that you met in rehab?
会不会是在戒毒所认识的
Your father...
你的父亲
who wishes he was dead, by the way...
顺便一提 他很后悔活着看到你被捕
told me that he thought you were doing better,
告诉我他以为你情况好多了
which made me wonder, "Better than what?"
我不禁要想 好在哪了
Does that mean better than when you came back from Afghanistan
是不是比从阿富汗归来染上毒瘾
addicted to meth?
要好一些呢
At lieutenant Provenza's suggestion,
根据普罗文茨副队长的建议
the FBI followed up with the families
调查局追查了那几位
of all these other young men you claim not to know.
你声称不相识的年轻人的家庭情况
And last November,
去年11月
every one of them was parked with you
他们都跟你在斯特欧市
in a 30-bed drug-treatment center in Studio city
一所有30张床 专门服务退伍兵的戒毒所
specializing in veterans.
共同接受治疗
Placing my client at a rehab is not the same
我的当事人接受过戒毒治疗
as putting him at a crime scene.
不代表他去过案发现场
Okay. But... Suppose while he was coming off of drugs,
好的 但我们假设他当时在戒毒
your client became close to a group of at-risk veterans,
你的当事人与一伙不安定的退伍兵走得很近
and suppose that he talked them into
假设他说服他们
pulling a series of armed robberies,
实施一连串的持枪抢劫
taking full advantage of everything he could learn
充分利用洛杉矶警局探员之子
as the son of an I.A.P.D. Detective.
这个便利条件
And suppose that, after much success,
再假设 在屡试不爽之后
Greg discovered that one of his little gang
格雷格发现他的小团伙之一
was being followed by undercover police officers
被便衣警♥察♥盯上了
and knew it was time to call it quits.
明白是时候收手了
That would explain why he broke from his M.O. Yesterday,
所以他昨天改变了作案手法
why he split them up,
让他们分开
why he sent them into a store with a silent alarm.
派他们去抢装有无声警报的商店
He was trying to get them killed.
他就是想让他们被杀
And when that proved only partially successful,
而当他发现留了活口以后
he came back around to the crime scene
他回到了案发现场
and shot Larry Martin in the back of the head.
从后面开枪打爆了拉里·马丁的头
No. No, no, no. That was not me! Shut up!
不 这不是我♥干♥的 闭嘴
Then he shot Randall John, too.
然后又杀死了兰道尔·约翰
And this premeditated homicide.
这是预谋的凶杀
This conference is officially over.
会商正式结束
And no more questions to Greg.
不要在问格雷格任何问题
But we could settle this...
但我们可以庭外和解
Oh, no, no, no. I am not settling.
不 我不要庭外和解
Do you want me to quote the supreme court case
需要我引用最高法♥院♥的那个案子教育你
demanding you bring a deal to your client?
有义务将交换条件告知当事人吗
You want to walk out that door
你走出那扇门
and right into an ethics inquiry? Be my guest.
就会接受职业道德质询 随便你
Fine. What's the offer?
好吧 什么条件
All right. I have here a statement of facts
好的 我这里有一份事实说明
in which you admit to participating
你要承认参与了
in these armed robberies,
那几起持枪抢劫
which would also mean you're pleading guilty
就是说你要承认
to two counts of felony murder,
犯下两宗重大谋杀案
for your friends who were shot to death by the police.
为你那两位被警♥察♥打死的朋友负责
Now, in return, the state will not pursue charges against you
作为交换 检方不再指控你
for the premeditated homicide of both Randall John
预谋杀害兰道尔·约翰
and Larry Martin.
和拉里·马丁
If Greg can convince you that he's not guilty
如果格雷格能够说服你们
of the first-degree murder,
他没有犯一级谋杀
you really should reduce these charges to manslaughter.
你就应该将指控降为过失杀人
My client served this country in wartime.
我的当事人曾为国效忠
Let's hear what he has to say.
听听他的说法吧
If we can't agree on sentencing,
如果我们不能对定罪达成共识
nothing you say can be used against you in court,
你所说的一切都不能作为呈堂证供
which means, legally, my client is just presenting you
就是说 从法律上讲 我的当事人
with a hypothetical version of events.
只是在做假设性陈述
It's all right.
没关系
No one was trying to kill Larry yesterday.
昨天我没打算杀拉里
That was an accident.
那是个意外
We were trying to create a diversion so he could get away.
我们打算声东击西 让他趁乱逃跑
You were aiming at the vehicle.
你瞄着警车射击
No.
不是
We were aiming away from the police.
我们没有瞄准警♥察♥
We had no idea Larry was in the back of that car.
我们不知道拉里在车后座
And when we saw what happened,
当我们看到发生的一切
when Randall realized he'd shot Larry...
兰道尔意识到他打死了拉里
He looked at me...
他看着我...
And before I could stop him,
我来不及阻止他
he blew his brains out.
他就饮弹自尽了
Look, we had a group of boys
你们看 这是一群
who were having a problem readjusting to civilian life.
难以适应退伍后的生活的孩子
Is that a tragedy? Yes.
这的确是场悲剧 不是吗
Is it premeditated murder? Hardly.
但根本不是预谋杀人
Without intent, it's manslaughter.
没有意图 这就是过失杀人
There was intent, sir.
有意图 先生
And you can prove that how?
你又怎么能证明
When you fire a Smith & Wesson .40 caliber...
用史密斯威森40口径自动手♥枪♥
Handgun...
射击时
The kickback lifts your hands up in the air,
后座力会让你的手向上跳起
like this... bang!
比如这样
Which means you have to readjust the gun after every shot
所以你每射完一枪后都要调整姿态
in order to keep striking the same target.
才能持续击中同一个目标
Isn't that right, soldier?
没错吧 当兵的
You hit the patrol car every time you fired at it.
你每枪都击中警车
You were aiming.
你当时在瞄准
And aiming equals intent.
瞄准就等于有意图
That would not be...
这还不够...
Conclusive.
确凿
Maybe not, but I've taken less than this to murder one,
也许吧 但比这含糊的我都定过一级谋杀
which is where this is headed.
这个我也这么定
Or your client agrees to do two counts
或者 你的当事人承认
of second-degree murder, 30 to life,
两宗二级谋杀 判30年到无期
concurrent... that's a generous offer,
同时执行 这个条件很优厚了
and it's on the table for the next five minutes
我给你们五分钟时间考虑
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表