剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Well, then how am I supposed to decide if I want to meet him?
那我要怎么知道自己想不想见他呢
I'll have to think about how we might proceed.
我得想想我们该怎么做
We've doubled patrol around madison high,
麦迪逊中学周围增加了一倍警力
and S.I.S. has all the top members
特别行动组也对暮光瘸子帮的
Of the twilight crips under surveillance.
头目都进行了监视
Captain, I talked to a friend of mine in the gang unit
队长 我跟反黑组的朋友联♥系♥过
who checked with his C.I.s. --
他问过线人
Hasn't heard any chatter about a hit.
没人说起任何袭击事件
And the black-and-whites patrolling the area
警车也在区域内巡视
didn't see any tags taking credit for the murder.
没有发现任何人宣称对此事负责
So, no one's claiming responsibility.
没人对此事负责
And there been no retaliation against the Treces.
也没有就这件事的报复行为
Eh, the day is young.
天儿还早着呢
Most gangbangers don't wake up till afternoon.
黑帮的人♥大♥多喜欢睡到下午
Still, with the collision damage to the car,
不过 既然车被撞了
the fact that the door was open,
车门是开着的
and Anthony was reaching for his glove box,
而且安东尼开手套箱拿东西
we're leaning towards road rage, right?
路怒症的可能性更大一些吧
Unless we can prove it, Sykes,
除非有证据 塞克斯
Even if it is road rage, it's still gangs.
即使是路怒 也可能跟帮派有关
Captain, I took the paint we found
队长 我将受害人车后保险杠上
on the back bumper of the victim's car to the print shed,
找到的那块油漆送到检测车间
analyzed the color with a fourier transform
用傅里叶变形红外线分光光度计
infrared spectrophotometer.
分♥析♥了颜色
Without me?
你竟然不等我一起做
I was in a hurry.
我那会比较急
Uh, the color's ruby red from a 2002 Kia Sedona.
那是一辆02年宝石红色起亚嘉华
We're checking with body shops for a match.
我们在跟汽车涂料厂进行确认
Doesn't sound like the vehicle of choice for a gangster.
听起来不太像是黑帮团伙的车嘛
Unless they just grabbed it off the street.
也可能就是从街上抢来的车
Have we established any kind of a timeline on this murder?
我们有没有建立凶案的时间线
We're about to interview the victim's coach
我们正准备去询问受害者的教练
in order to do just that.
然后就可以建立时间线了
And Anthony's brother?
安东尼的哥哥怎么样了
I don't want to keep Lamar for too long
我不想以违规为借口
on this particular violation.
将拉马尔关太久
He's asked for a lawyer.
他已经要求请律师了
If this goes up in front of the wrong judge,
在有些法官看来
it could look like entrapment.
这好像是我们在非法诱捕
I don't care about entrapment.
我才不在乎非法诱捕
You hold him as long as you need to.
你需要关他多久就关多久
Listen, every minute this investigation drags on,
听着 这个调查再拖下去
we're risking lives.
我们就是在拿人命冒险
I want you to nail down where the victim was last night
我要你确定死者在昨晚遇害之前
before he was shot.
到底在哪里
Well, for most of the evening, Anthony was with me.
晚上大部分时间 安东尼是跟我在一起
We were in the gym, watching film from last Friday's game.
我们在健身房♥里看上周五比赛的录像
God, I can't believe he's gone.
上帝啊 我没法相信他已经死了
Sorry, sir.
抱歉 先生
We know that this is a shock.
我们知道这件事令人震惊
When did you last see Anthony?
你上次见到安东尼是什么时候
8:00 last night. 8:15, maybe?
昨晚八点 八点一刻左右吧
That's pretty late.
挺晚的嘛
Was it just you and him?
只有你和他两个人吗
No.
不是
It was the whole offensive backfield,
是所有进攻后卫都在
and I'd have them stay even later if I could.
要是可以的话 我就让他们再待一会了
Why is that?
为什么呢
My team is half-latino, half-black,
我们队里既有拉丁人又有黑人
and our kicker's white.
罚球的队员是个白人
So, I keep them working, I keep them tired,
我让他们一直训练 一直劳累
I keep them winning, and that keeps us a team.
也就一直赢 这样才组成一个队伍
Do you know if Anthony or any of your other kids have gang issues?
你知道安东尼或者别的哪个队员跟帮派有关吗
I have a zero-tolerance policy on gang involvement.
我绝不容忍♥他们参与帮派活动
Our only enemies are on the field.
我们只有一个敌人 就是球场上的对手
How familiar were you with Anthony's home life?
你对安东尼的家庭有多少了解
You're talking about his brother. Not a fan?
你是在说他哥哥 他不是球迷吗
Of Lamar...Or Bones or whatever he calls himself?
拉马尔嘛 还是骨头 他怎么称呼自己来着
He showed up at the last two away games --
上两场客场比赛他来看了
Started tossing up signs in the stands, fronting, starting trouble.
在看台上到处挑衅 引起事端
So I told him he couldn't come back.
所以我就不让他来了
You don't think he had any influence over Anthony?
你不认为他对安东尼会有影响吗
Anthony wouldn't have done anything to ruin his future.
安东尼不会做任何毁掉自己未来的事
He already had scouts starting to come see him play.
已经有球探来看他比赛了
He was only a sophomore.
他才读二年级而已
Surprised me, too.
我也很惊讶
But three weeks ago,
但三周以前
we were down by 20 against Ladera Heights, fourth quarter.
我们在第四节落后拉德拉山队20分
So, I put Anthony in -- figured I'd give him some playing time.
我就换上了安东尼 心想该让他上场打一会
In six minutes, he rushed for 6♥4♥ yards
六分钟里 他带球推进六十四码
and passed for 120,
达阵得分
and we won the game.
最后我们赢了
Six minutes?
六分钟
You know what the other coach said when I shook his hand?
你知道对方教练握手的时候说了什么吗
"That was fun to watch."
"这比赛真是太有看头了"
After he lost.
他们可是刚输了球
See, that's how great Anthony was.
你们知道安东尼有多厉害了吧
He turned opponents into fans,
他赢得了对手的尊重
and he was gonna do that all the way to the top.
他本可以成为巨星
Sounds like a natural.
他是个天才吧
Oh, he loved the game.
他可喜欢打比赛了
He was still talking plays
我昨晚和他去取车时
when I walked him to his car last night.
他还在滔滔不绝地说着比赛的打法
80% of my players get scholarships and go to college.
我队伍里有80%的人能拿奖学金上大学
To be part of that 80%, you have to give 110%
要成为其中之一 就得加倍努力
and have natural talent.
还要天赋异禀
And he did.
他就是如此
Anthony did.
安东尼就是这样
You walked him to his car last night.
你昨晚陪他去取车了
Did you happen to see a van like this one parked in the lot?
是否在停车场看到这样一辆厢式货车
You know what? I-I did see a minivan.
我还真见过一辆小型货车
But I can't be sure if this was the one.
但不确定是不是这辆
It was leaving when Anthony left.
安东尼走后 它也离开了
If the coach is telling the truth about seeing this vehicle,
如果教练确实见到了这辆车
then it sounds like Anthony was specifically targeted.
那凶手的目标应该就是安东尼
And if it was the Treces who targeted him,
如果盯上他的真是"幺三帮"的人
then this thing's gonna get very ugly very soon.
那两帮很快就会闹得不可开交
I don't think it was the Treces, captain.
我觉得不是"幺三帮"的人 队长
I found no reports for a stolen red Sedona in the last week.
上周并没有关于红色嘉华的失窃报告
According to the coach,
据教练所说
the kid doesn't sound affiliated.
这孩子跟帮派没关系
Gangsters don't bump each others' cars.
帮派分子不会去撞对方的车
They shoot.
他们会直接开枪
So, we're looking at something personal.
那就是私人恩怨了
We have someone in custody who knew the victim pretty well.
我们扣留了被害人的一位亲人
Lamar Lewis isn't gonna tell us anything.
拉马尔·刘易斯什么都不会说的
He might show us.
他也许能展现给我们看
If we give him a hint, yes, he might.
要是给他点线索 的确有可能
You guys plan on keeping me here forever?
你们要关我一辈子吗
Depends on how smart you are.
要看你够不够聪明了
Your brother had nothing to do with gangs, but you do.
你弟弟和帮派无关 但你有
You think Anthony was killed because of you?
你认为安东尼是因为你才被杀的吗
Lamar, did you hear me?
拉马尔 听到我说的话了吗
You got the kind of problems with other gangs
其他帮派成员与你结怨
that might make your brother a target?
会去杀你弟弟吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I represent.
我抗♥议♥
You're that important that they would go after Anthony
安东尼因为是你的弟弟而被追杀
because he's related to you?
你有那么高的江湖地位吗
Family's supposed to be out of bounds.
祸不累家人
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表