剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
It's yourself you don't believe.
你不相信的是你自己
These are records of you running a password-capture program
这是你在你妻子的笔记本上运行
on your wife's laptop, Mr. Reichman.
密♥码♥捕获程序的记录 Reichman先生
If your client found
如果你的客户发现了
his wife's correspondence with Mr. Zapata,
他妻子和Zapata先生的通信
that would be motive for killing her.
那将会是杀害她的动机
This is ridiculous.
这很荒谬
He cannot be trialed for her murder again,
他不能因她的被害而再次受审
even if you could prove it.
即便是你能证明它
It's not just her murder we're interested in.
我们感兴趣的不光是她的被害
Mr. Zapata, I presume.
还有Zapata先生 我推测
Tweezers.
镊子
Please.
请递过来
What's this in the sternum?
胸骨里的这是什么
It's a knife tip found at your house, Mr. Reichman,
是在你家发现的一个刀尖 Reichman先生
and it fits perfectly on the blade of the murder weapon.
并且它和作为凶器刀的刀片完全吻合
You can't trial him again for killing his wife.
你们不能对他杀妻一案再次审判
That's double jeopardy.
这违背了一罪不受两次审理原则
Try double homicide, counselor.
那就试试双重谋杀 律师
Mr. Reichman, you remember Mr. Zapata, don't you?
Reichman先生 你记得Zapata先生 对吧
We found his body, sir.
我们发现了他的尸体 先生
And while you're right --
既然你是正确的
We can't charge you again for the murder of your wife --
我们虽不能再次控告你杀害你的妻子
we can use her as evidence.
我们能把她作为证据
Lieutenant.
副队长
Will Reichman,
Will Reichman
you're under arrest -- again --
你再一次被捕
for extremely premeditated homicide...
原因是高度预谋的谋杀
Or, as we like to call it around here,
或者 用我们这里更喜欢的说法
murder in the first degree.
一级谋杀
Your dad has agreed to take a deal.
你♥爸♥爸已经同意和我们达成协议
He'll be spending the rest of his life in prison.
他的余生将在监狱里度过
Give him credit for this --
对他给予肯定的是
He didn't want to put you through another trial,
他不想让你卷进另一次庭审
force you to testify against him.
迫使你作证指控他
But why don't I hate him?
可为什么我不恨他
After... What he did to my mom...
在 他对我妈妈做出这种事以后
When spouses cheat, people go crazy.
夫妻一方出轨 另一方会失去理智
Maybe taking this deal
也许达成这个协议
and sparing you from taking the stand again
让你不用再次出庭
was his way of saying he's sorry,
是他以自己的方式 为自己所做的一切
for everything.
表达歉意的方式
Thank you for looking out for me.
感谢你对我的照顾
Would you like to say goodbye to your dad
你愿意在你父亲入狱前
before he goes to prison?
跟他道个别吗
Daddy, why did you do it?
爸 你为什么这么做
Why?
为什么
I'll tell you what I'm really sorry about, Lydia.
我告诉你我真正遗憾的是什么 Lydia
I'm sorry I didn't kill you, too.
我遗憾没把你也杀了
Get him out of here.
把他带出去
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, god.
哦 天哪
My God.
我的天哪
My God.
我的天哪
Will you at least try talking to your father this time?
至少这次你能试着和你父亲谈话吧
Please, please, call him Daniel.
拜托 求你了 叫他Daniel
He had nothing to do with raising me,
他根本就没有抚养过我
and I don't think we're gonna hit it off.
而且我觉得我们会合不来
I feel like I'm being tested.
我感觉自己像是在接受试验
Look, I completely agree with you.
听着 我完全同意你
Not all fathers are created equal.
不是所有的父亲都一样
But Daniel doesn't seem to be reaching out
但是看起来Daniel不是因为他需要你
because he needs you,
才向你伸出手
but because he wants to. That's got to count for something.
而是因为他想这样 这总能算点什么吧
Hey.
嘿
Do you want to come with us?
你想和我们一起去吗
It's better I don't.
我还是不去好
Hello, Daniel. Good to see you again.
你好 Daniel 真高兴再次见到你
You, too, Sharon. Hey, bud.
见到你也一样 纱伦 嗨 伙计
Hey.
嘿
What? No suit tonight?
怎么 今晚不♥穿♥正装了
Uh...The suit was her idea.
呃 穿正装是她的主意
I see. You hungry?
我明白了 你饿了吗
Sure.
当然
Let's go.
我们走吧
We won't be gone long.
我们不会去很久的
Oh, take your time.
哦 别着急
But tomorrow's a school day,
可是明天要上课
so try and have him back by 11:00.
所以尽量11点前把他送回来
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表