剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
"You make money for him, right?"
你替他赚钱是吗
"He's your cousin."
他是你的表哥
Charles Alvarez has already asked for a public defender?
Charles Alvarez要求给他指派律师
Hey, pimps know the drill.
呵 拉皮条的也懂法律了
He's not gonna say anything,
他什么都不会说的
his girl's not gonna say anything,
他手下的姑娘也不会说的
and they'll both be back on the street by tomorrow morning.
然后明天他们又都回到街上了
Captain Raydor. Just who I was looking for.
Raydor上尉 你就是我要找的人
Cynthia. Good news.
Cynthia 有好消息
Sharon Raydor,
Sharon Raydor
this is Daniel Dunn, Rusty's father.
这是Daniel Dunn Rusty的父亲
Captain, it's nice to meet you.
上尉 很高兴见到你
And you... Mr. Dunn.
我也是 Dunn先生
Call me Daniel.
叫我Daniel
Rusty was very clear,
Rusty的想法很明确
he did not want to meet his biological father.
他不想见他的亲身父亲
I mean, the kid's just now settling down.
我的意思是 那个孩子刚安顿下来
Foster care is, by definition, temporary.
寄养家庭的定义就是暂时的
As it is, officially, Rusty has a placement issue
所以 官方的说法是 Rusty的去向得到了解决
to which this man could be the answer.
他可以跟他父亲在一起
At the moment, he's more of a question.
此时此刻 他的情况有点特殊
Yeah, like why'd he just show up now after 16 years?
是啊 比如他怎么16年之后才出现
Because you people gave us DNA results last week
因为你们的人上礼拜才把DNA结果给我
and told us to go look for him.
让我去找他
And once we found Mr. Dunn, we were legally obligated
一旦我们找到了 我们就有义务
to notify him of Rusty's existence.
告诉他Rusty的存在
And in all 50 states, we would've had to try
在50个州里 我们已经尽力帮
to reunite him with a parent or the nearest...
他找到自己的父母 或者是关系近的
Hey. What's up?
嗨 咋了
Nothing.
没事
Um, why aren't you in school?
嗯 你怎么不在学校了
Uh, faculty retreat.
额 教职员走了
They let us go right after mass.
弥撒之后就让我们走了
Gotta love those catholics, right?
天主教♥徒♥可真好 不是吗
Am I in trouble again?
我又有麻烦了吗
Oh, no, no, no. What do you need?
哦 没有 你想要什么
Uh, a soda?
额 汽水
Um, we have a sensitive family thing
额 我们现在有一件敏感的家庭
going on right now in the break room, so...
事务要在休息室里谈 所以
I'll bring you a soda in a minute.
我马上给你拿汽水去
Great. Okay.
好的 行
Uh, bye, Cynthia. Bye, Rusty.
额 再见Cynthia 再见 Rusty
Let me give you the headline here.
让我给你们重申一遍
Unless he proves unfit, Mr. Dunn has parental rights.
除非他被证实条件不合格 否则Dunn先生拥有父母权利
If he turns out to be Rusty's father.
前提是他是Rusty的父亲
Lieutenant, Mr. Dunn's DNA has already shown a connection... No, no, no.
中尉 Dunn先生的DNA已经显示了他跟 不不不
Mr. Dunn's brother's DNA
Dunn先生的兄弟的DNA
has proven to be a near-match for Rusty.
显示他是可能Rusty的亲人
Near-match.
只是可能
I mean, what if there's another brother out there?
我是说 如果还有个兄弟呢
You are a person we shouldn't have to tell this to.
我们不该告诉你这个
Families keep secrets.
每个家庭都有秘密
Lieutenant, would you meet and greet our pimp?
中尉 你能跟我一起去跟那个拉皮条的打个招呼吗
And please ask lieutenant tao to bring me a kit.
顺便让Tao中尉帮我把工具拿来
Sure.
好的
Anyway, uh, real estate is maybe coming back,
不管怎么说 也许房♥地♥产♥要复苏了
which is good because I've got a few properties in orange county
这对我来说是个好消息 我在橘子郡有几处房♥产
that, uh, hopefully I can turn around
希望我的经济状况
for a nice chunk of change.
可以有个不错的改观
So, you know, good... good savings.
所以 你知道 明智的投资
Good, uh, good prospects.
才能有不错的回报
And how is your brother doing?
你另外一个兄弟怎么样
Well, he's in prison.
额 他在监狱里
So, not great.
所以 不太好咯
Have any other male siblings?
你有其他兄弟吗
No, no. I have a sister. Does she count?
不 不 我有一个姐姐 她算吗
And did you all grow up near the Beck family?
你是在Beck家附近长大的吗
Uh, well, um, Rusty's mother,
额 嗯 Rusty的妈妈
uh, Sharon, you know,
Sharon 你知道
she was only around for the first half
我就高一上学期那段时间
of my junior year of high school.
在和她交往
I forget what her dad did, but they moved away that winter.
我不记得他爸爸做了什么 他们那个冬天就搬走了
So is it even possible you got her pregnant?
所以 那个时候她可能就怀了你的孩子吗
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
It's, uh, it's very possible.
非常有可能
But I didn't know that.
但我不知道
So after she left town, you never heard from her again...
所以她离开了 你之后也没有见过她
a postcard or phone call saying you had a son?
她也没寄过明信片或者打个电♥话♥告诉你有个儿子
No. No, no.
不 没有
This... it's not something that I like to say,
有些话我不太想说
but, you know, Sharon was... very social.
但 你知道Sharon私生活挺乱的
I doubt she knew whose kid it was.
我怀疑她根本不知道孩子是谁
Look, why the third degree?
看 为什么要三♥级♥监管
Is the kid in some kind of trouble?
这孩子有什么麻烦吗
Or is he in jail?
他在坐牢吗
No.
不
Rusty's staying at a private home,
Rusty在私人家庭里住着
and he is a material witness in a murder trial,
他是一个谋杀案的重要的目击证人
which makes him my professional concern.
所以我对他非常关心
I see.
了解了
Does he know about me?
他知道我的存在吗
Yes.
是的
And does he want to see me?
那他想见我吗
At the moment, no.
现在不想
Oh. Okay. So how do we handle that?
哦 行 那你们准备怎么处理
Uh, well, I could try to persuade him to change his mind,
额 我可以试着说服他改变主意
but while I'm doing that,
但我这么做之前
we should legally establish your parental rights.
我们需要在法律上确定你的父亲权利
Hi.
嗨
I just need to take a quick swab inside your cheek, okay?
我就把棉签擦一下你的口腔 好吗
Okay. Um, does it hurt?
嗯 会疼吗
Not usually. No.
通常不会
Say "ahh."
说 啊
Just checking to see if you're human.
看看你是不是人类
How did Mr. Alvarez violate his probation, exactly?
Alverez究竟怎么违反他的缓刑了
We found this folding knife in his pocket
我们抓他的时候发现了
when we picked him up.
他口袋里的折刀
So, Charlie, tell me.
那么 Charilie 告诉我
You know this guy?
你认识这个人吗
Hey. Sit up straight and talk to me.
嗨 坐直了回答我的问题
I'm tired.
我很累
Yeah? Why's that?
是吗 怎么会的
I work nights.
我上夜班
So I heard.
我听说了
You stayed up late last night to murder Derek Hansen.
你昨天晚上不辞辛苦的去谋杀了Derek Hansen是吗
Murder?
谋杀
When? What's he...
什么时候 他怎么
Mr. Alvarez, don't talk. It's not that hard.
Alvarez先生 别说话 这不难吧
Lieutenant, you need probable cause to hold him on a murder.
中尉 要扣押他 你得给我个正当理由
Oh, I've got more than cause.
哦 我理由可多着呢
I've got one of Charlie's girls.
我们扣下了Charlie手里的一个姑娘
Girls?
姑娘
What girls?
什么姑娘
He's a funny guy, this one, huh?
他真逗 这人 对吧
Oh, yeah. I'm hilarious.
哦 是啊 我可幽默了
Turns out, this girl was at Derek Hansen's house last night
看起来 这个姑娘昨天在Derek的家里
when you beat him up and killed him.
在你打他和谋杀他的时候
Mr. Alvarez, show him your hands.
Alvarez先生 给我看看你的手
All right.
行
Hold there.
保持住
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表