剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
False impression?
伪装自己
You're the one wearing a suit and tie.
你现在穿着西装打着领带
Is this how you always dress for dinner?
你平时吃饭都是这样吗
I think I'm beginning to see some genetic markers appearing.
我好像看到你们相似的地方了
Look, Rusty, there's no pressure.
拉什蒂 我不会逼你
I'll call you.
我会再给你打电♥话♥的
If you don't want me to come back tomorrow,
如果你不想让我明天再来
we'll make our visit for some other time. How's that?
我会换个时间再来 可以吗
Perfect. Good night, Daniel. Thank you for buying us dinner.
太好了 晚安 丹尼尔 多谢你请客
Yeah. Yeah, thanks.
对 对 谢谢
No, no, no, thank you.
不 是我该感谢你
It was fantastic spending time with you, Rusty.
很高兴能与你见面 拉什蒂
It's -- it was fantastic.
棒极了
So, we'll talk tomorrow.
那么 咱们明天再打电♥话♥
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Well?
怎么样
Why should I trust anything that he says?
为什么我要相信他说的话
You can't.
你可以不信
But the DNA confirms he is your father.
但是DNA证明他是你的父亲
He has legal rights.
他有法定权利
We can't stall him forever.
你没法永远躲着他
Rusty, you need to get to know this man.
拉什蒂 你得开始了解这个男人
I know it's hard to trust him.
我知道要相信他很难
Trust me.
那就相信我吧
I'm on your side
我站在你这边
Well, you sure as hell aren't on Mike Tao's side.
你确定不是站在迈克·陶这边吗
I'm on the side of the victim
我站在受害人一边
and of figuring out how to properly conclude this case
并且在考虑如何尽快结束这个案子
so that we avoid a civil action.
以免让我们再惹上民事诉讼
By pursuing every little lead on this disappearing clown, Zapata,
但是如果你一直纠结于这个消失的小丑Zapata
you make it seem like Mike screwed this case up from the beginning.
会显得迈克从一开始就搞砸了这案子
Lieutenant, the court decreed
副队长 法庭宣布
that lieutenant Tao put the wrong man in prison,
陶副队长抓错了人
and lieutenant Tao offered to pay
而陶副队长
for Mr. Zapata's wife to be flown in himself.
也自愿掏腰包让Zapata的妻子飞过来
Look, just because he asked doesn't mean you have to say yes.
听着 他要求不代表你就得答应
You know, sometimes it's good to say no.
你知道的 有时候拒绝才是对的
Captain, all I'm asking is that you back Tao a little more.
队长 我只需要你能对陶多一些支持
It's not that hard.
这没那么难
I need more information.
我需要更多信息
For instance, lieutenant, maybe you could figure out
比如说 你也许能查清楚
why an embezzler like Zapata
为什么一位Zapata这样的盗用公♥款♥者
left blood by the sink of Mr. Reichman's house.
会在Reichman先生家的水槽里留下血迹
Well, I could think of a thousand reasons for that.
我能想出千万种可能
I don't need a thousand reasons.
我不需要那么多
I need one.
我只要一个原因
Mrs. Zapata, do you know why your husband
Zapata女士 你是否知道为什么你丈夫
was at Mr. Reichman's house 3rd of April, 2004?
在2004年4月3日会在Reichman先生的家中
How should I know?
我凭什么会知道
Did he have a reason to come to Los Angeles?
他有来洛杉矶的理由吗
Probably chasing a woman.
也许是来追女人吧
What woman?
哪个女人
Any woman he could con into hopping into bed with him.
任何一个会被他骗上♥床♥的女人
There were a lot.
这种女人可不少
Benny never told me anything.
Benny从未告诉过我任何事
Even when he was home, he wasn't home.
他就算在家也跟没在一样
Know what I mean?
明白我什么意思吧
I do. Yes.
我明白
You didn't know he was committing insurance fraud, embezzling?
你不知道他涉嫌保险诈骗和盗用公♥款♥吗
No. He never gave me anything, never told me squat.
不知道 他从未告诉我任何事
So why the FBI keeps on watching me, I don't know.
所以我不明白为什么联邦调查局要盯着我
Ma'am, do you have any idea
女士 你能想到任何
where your husband has been the last 8 1/2 years?
你丈夫在过去的八年半中可能去的地方吗
My guess?
让我来猜吗
While I'm working for minimum wage as a cashier at a drug store,
当我在药店拿着最低工资当收银员的时候
Benny's lying somewhere on a beach in central America
Benny正躺在中美洲的某处沙滩上
next to someone in a bikini.
与某个比基尼美女共度时光
You want to find my husband,
你们想找到我丈夫
look for a woman who disappeared around the same time he did.
就去找跟他在同一时间失踪的那个女人
I think we know someone who fits that description.
我们知道有个符合条件的人
Elaine Reichman.
Elaine Reichman
And how long ago would Elaine Reichman
Elaine Reichman是在多久以前
have had an account at our bank?
在我们银行开户的
At least eight years.
至少八年以前
Mr. Valdez, did you get the scan
Valdez先生 你是否收到了
of the INTERPOL warrant for Mr. Benito Zapata?
国际刑♥警♥对Benito Zapata先生的调查许可
Because we think it might be related
我们认为他与
to the Elaine Reichman account.
Elaine Reichman的账户有关系
sí, sí, sí, I have it, special agent Howard.
收到了收到了 特别探员霍华德是吧
Can you see me? I have it here.
能看到吗 我手里就是
Yes, yes.
能看到
Are you at FBI headquarters in Washington, D.C.?
你是在华盛顿特区的调查局总部吗
No, I'm in the major crimes division
不是 我是在洛杉矶警局的
of the Los Angeles Police Department.
重案调查组
Allow me to introduce lieutenant Tao, here.
请允许我介绍陶副队长
And now I'm gonna turn you around, sir,
然后我现在要把屏幕转过去
and show the rest of the division and where they work.
给你看部门的其他人以及他们的办公地点
This is Mr. Valdez from Banco Nacional.
这位是国家银行的Valdez先生
It looks like an insurance office.
看起来就像是保险公♥司♥的办公室
We agree.
我们也这么觉得
I guess things are always more exciting in the movies, huh?
看来现实永远不如电影精彩 是吧
Um, can I have the name again
能再告诉我一遍名字吗
and the social security number?
还有他的社保号♥
Elaine Reichman.
Elaine Reichman
R-e-i-c-h-m-a-n.
R-e-i-c-h-m-a-n
I'm entering the social now.
我现在就登进社保系统
Yes. Uh...
对的
Ms. Reichman opened the account in March of 2004.
Reichman女士在2004年3月开设了账户
In the amount of?!
存了多少钱
$1.8 million U.S.
一百八十万美金
It's worth quite a bit more now.
现在值更多钱了
Lucky for her, she stayed away from the stock market.
她真幸运 没有去买♥♥股票
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢你
De Nada.
不客气
Thank you, Mr. Valdez. We'll get back to you.
谢谢你Valdez先生 我们会再联♥系♥你的
Bye-bye.
拜拜
I just got off the phone with the State Department.
我刚与国♥务♥院♥通过电♥话♥
Mrs. Reichman renewed her passport
就在她被杀之前一周
one week before she was murdered.
Reichman女士更新了她的护照
She didn't catch Zapata committing fraud
以她保险精算人的地位
in her capacity as an insurance adjuster.
本应清楚Zapata涉嫌欺诈并报案的
She was helping him.
她是在帮助他
The couple that feels together steals together.
鸳鸯同甘苦 携手一起偷
They were planning to run off to sunny Costa Rica.
他们本计划逃往阳光明媚的哥斯达黎加
And Mr. Reichman found that out somehow.
然后Reichman先生得知了这件事
Well, what have I been saying all along?
看吧 我一直是怎么说的来着
It's always the husband.
永远都是丈夫干的
It's always the husband.
永远都是丈夫干的
It's always the husband. It's always the husband.
永远都是丈夫干的 永远都是丈夫干的
And that's why Zapata's blood was at the scene.
这就是Zapata的血迹会留在现场的原因了
Reichman didn't just kill his wife.
Reichman不仅杀了他妻子
He also killed her lover.
他还杀了她的姘头
Zapata isn't a suspect. He's another victim.
Zapata不是嫌疑人 他是另一位受害者
I know we can't go after Reichman again for killing his wife,
我知道我们不能再次就杀妻起诉Reichman
But, hypothetically,
但是 假设
what if he killed two people on the night of April 3, 2004?
他在2004年4月3日杀害了两个人呢
Two people?
两个人
His wife, her boyfriend.
他的妻子及其男友
You think he stabbed Zapata to death, too?
你认为他也刺杀了Zapata吗
Why didn't we know this before?
为什么我们之前不知道呢
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表