剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
W-why should I have to live in Tulsa
为什么我得住在塔尔萨
because he was a criminal?
就因为他是个罪犯吗
You killed your father
你杀了你父亲
because you didn't want to move to Oklahoma.
因为你不愿搬去俄克拉哈马州
And lose my friends and --
我会失去我的朋友和
And everything else that mattered to me in my life.
和我这辈子在乎的所有东西
All 14 years.
14年的生活
You had no other alternatives?
你没有其他选择了吗
Well, we were out of alternatives.
我们没有选择了
Don't -- don't you get it?
难道你们不明白吗
I-I wasn't going to be someone else
我从现在起直到死也不会
f-from now until the day that I died.
去做其他人
I-I want to be who -- I want to be who I am!
我想做我自己
This can go one of two ways, Mrs. Strauss.
有两条路可走 施特劳斯夫人
We can leave your son with the l.A.P.D.
我们可以把你的儿子交给警方
They'll pass him off to the d.A.
他们再送到检方
We'll try him as an adult.
将他作为成年人起诉
And with that confession,
这份口供
he'll spend the rest of his life
会让他在监狱中度过余生
or the best part of it in prison.
或者是人生中最美好的时光
Or what?
或者呢
This afternoon, you said you knew things.
今天下午 你说你知道一些事
Does that include what happened in Pittsburgh?
包括在匹兹堡发生的事吗
'cause if it does, the FBI can get the district attorney
因为如果是的话 联邦调查局会让地方检察官
to treat Avi as a juvenile offender.
将阿维当成少年犯
And then he'd be out by the time he's 25 or maybe sooner.
那么他会在25岁或更早出狱
Although we have to convince prosecution
但我们还得说服控方
that there were mitigating factors in your husband's murder.
在你丈夫的谋杀案中有减罪情节
We went to Pittsburgh, all of us --
我们去了匹兹堡 我们所有人
husbands, wives, children --
丈夫们 妻子们 孩子们
for a screening of our new film, "Excessive impact."
为了我们新电影的拍摄 致命撞击
And...
而
And when it was over, oh, Ilya was so angry.
而当拍摄完毕时 伊莉雅十分生气
And he said to Yossi -- he said, "Where is the scene
他和约西说 "那场
with the helicopter crashing into the jet?"
直升机撞喷气机的场景在哪"
This was the big scene in the movie, a crash,
这在电影里是一场大戏 一场撞击
and it wasn't in the film
但却没出现在电影里
because Yossi had taken all that money
因为约西把所有钱都拿去
and spent it on clothes at Paul Smith and Barneys.
花在买♥♥保罗史密斯和巴尼斯的衣服上了
And so Ilya took Yossi for a ride,
所以伊莉雅带着约西去兜风
And Yossi, who was at least already dressed for his funeral,
而约西穿着他的华服去见了上帝
Never came back.
再也没回来
You saw them get in the vehicle together?
你看见他们一起上了车吗
You'll testify to that?
你能出庭作证吗
What about Avi?
那么阿维呢
Beneath it all, he was protecting his mother.
至少 他还是想保护他的妈妈的
I know it.
我了解
You can't take away a boy's whole life for that, can you?
你们不能就那样毁了一个男孩的一生 不是吗
No.
不可以
So, Blum goes to prison for drug trafficking,
那么 布鲁姆因为毒品交易进了监狱
Roma's off to witness protection,
罗马加入了证人保护
her son's arrested for murder,
她儿子因谋杀被捕
and I get to walk out a free man?
而我片叶不沾身
Go figure, huh?
不可思议吧
Y-- what about my money?
我的钱呢
Don't worry -- we didn't take much.
别急 我们没拿多少
Well, this cash is nothing compared to
这些钱和我卖♥♥剧本的稿酬
what I'm gonna get selling my life story.
简直没法比
Forget about the film treatment.
忘掉拍电影的事儿吧
What?
怎么
Yeah, technically, that's not yours anymore.
技术上讲 那不再是你的故事了
Now it's more like, uh, federal evidence.
而貌似更像是 联邦证据
But it's my life.
但那是我的生活
And one day, you can sell it.
有一天 你会卖♥♥掉它的
Yeah, after everyone you named in it is dead.
除非里面提到的人都死光了
Wow. Setback.
真失败
Yeah, well, speaking of setbacks and dying,
是啊 不过提到失败和死亡
several of our suspects would like to plan and attend your funeral.
有几个嫌犯肯定愿意出席你的葬礼
So you might want to take that money
所以你还是带上钱
someplace where you won't be recognized.
远走高飞去个没人认识你的地方吧
Latin america, for example.
比如说 拉丁美洲
What am I gonna do there? I don't speak Latin.
我去那干啥 我又不会说拉丁语
Well, you're all about fresh starts and finding yourself.
你会重新开始找到自己的
This time, I actually liked where I was.
这一次 我喜欢自己的处境
And I was making a difference.
我正准备做个改变呢
But you were sleeping with half a dozen married women.
但你和半打已婚女人睡过
Yeah, I was a little tired, I'll admit it,
是啊 我都有点麻木了 不得不承认
But some of them were fairly attractive, and they were paying me.
她们中有些还是很有魅力的 而且还给钱
You know, that sounds like the kind of business
知道吗 听起来这活儿
That you could probably start up anywhere.
你到哪都能重拾老本
You know, there's something to that.
这么说还真有点意思
I don't usually believe in free advice,
我一般不会免费提供指导
but because you've been so open with me...
但鉴于你对我如此坦白
I'm gonna tell you how I think your friend
我会给你的朋友一些建议
can get back in tune with his environment.
如何回头去适应环境
How is that?
怎么做
The first step to changing the world is changing yourself.
改变世界的第一步就是改变你自己
And if I were you, I'd start with that tie.
如果我是你 就从这条领带开始
So, are you just not talking to me on purpose or what?
你是故意不跟我说话的吗
I try and avoid conversations with people
我不想跟那些
who can't treat me as respectfully as I treat them.
不知道相互尊重的人交谈
Yeah.
是啊
Okay.
好吧
I guess I-I knew that talking about the trial would cause trouble,
我想我知道提到案子会带来麻烦
and I did it anyway.
但我还是做了
And I'm not sure why.
而我不知道为什么
It's just that everybody was talking About their families this
每个人都在说他们的家人这样
and their families that
他们的家人那样
And their brothers and sisters, and I-I just couldn't stand it.
还有他们的兄弟姐妹 我都快受不了了
Can't blame the other kids because their life has been easier.
不能因为其他孩子活得比较轻松就嫉妒啊
And every school I send you to will come with challenges --
我送你去的每所学校都充满挑战
Challenges you've already overcome at St. Joseph's.
你已经在圣约瑟夫完成了挑战
Like what -- what challenges have I overcome?
比如什么 我完成了什么挑战
Well, the new boy is always the target.
新人总是攻击目标
But I am pretty sure it'll be a while
但我很确定
before the bullies at St. Joseph's
圣约瑟夫的混混们得有一阵
feel they can beat up on you again.
不敢再惹你了
But I-I'm still not sure that I belong there.
但我仍不确定我是否属于那里
Right now, you'll be a stranger no matter where you go.
从现在起 你无论去哪都是陌生人
The longer you avoid sticking in one place,
你越逃避待在一个地方
The harder it'll get.
就越困难
You make deals with criminals, right?
你和罪犯做交易吧
Well, how about making a deal with me?
那和我做个交易怎么样
What kind of deal?
什么交易
I'll go to St. Joseph's like you want,
我会按你意思 去圣约瑟夫上学
But then as soon as it's time for me to leave and go somewhere else,
但如果有任何变故
you have to give me like 30 days' notice, okay?
提前30天告诉我好吗
Because I can do this.
因为我可以做到
I can -- I can...
我可以
Go to Gatholic school.
去天主教学校上学
I can be civil as long as we both admit that sooner or later,
我能讲文明 这是早晚得事儿
I'm gonna have to leave and start over somewhere else.
我必须去某个地方重新开始
That's true.
没错
Whatever happens here, you will one day go off on your own
无论在这里发生了什么 你都可以
and be the new kid again.
独♥立♥地重新开始
But no matter where you go...
但不管你走到哪
No matter when...
不管什么时候
You'll never be a stranger to me.
你对我来说都不会陌生
I will always know you.
我一直懂你
Whether I like it or not?
不管我乐意不乐意
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表