剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
So, I don't have to see him again, right?
所以我不用再见到他了 是么
Because I really don't want to.
我真心不想见到他
It'll be uncomfortable for a few minutes,
你可能还要忍♥耐几分钟
but then you have a chance to solve this problem forever.
不过那之后你就可以永远和这个麻烦告别了
Are you sure about all this?
你确定么
Honey, I do this for a living.
亲爱的 这可是我的拿手绝活
Right.
也是
Rusty, if you change your mind,
Rusty 如果你改变主意了
we can still arrest him.
我们还是可以逮捕他
Otherwise, 4:00 tomorrow,
或者 明天下午4点
two minutes... you're done.
两分钟的事情 你就自♥由♥了
Captain, I'm sorry to interrupt,
长官 抱歉打扰一下
but we just got enough of the plate on the Phoenix to run it,
我们刚刚分♥析♥出Phoenix那辆车的完整车牌
and we have a problem.
我们现在遇到个问题
We pulled the registration on the Pontiac
我们刚刚找到了那辆Pontiac车的注册信息
and sent a patrol car to pick up our witness.
然后派了一辆警车去接目击者
Thing is, he doesn't live at that address.
可问题是 他并不住在那个地方
Exactly.
正是
The officer just called, said the woman who does live there
有警员刚打来电♥话♥ 说住在那的女士
sold the Pontiac a couple of weeks ago,
几周前把Pontiac卖♥♥了
and she gave him an address for the buyer, ma'am.
不过她提供了买♥♥家的地址 长官
On which I ran a utility check,
我刚刚检查过那个住址的信息
and the guy paying the water bill
买♥♥下那辆车并给那个房♥子交水费的人
where the car went is one Gustavo Reyes.
是一个叫Gustavo Reyes的人
Why do I know that name?
我怎么好像知道这个名字
Mr. Reyes is the handyman
Reyes先生
at the apartment building this morning.
是今早那个公♥寓♥大楼的水电工
What else?
还有呢
The woman at that first address...
最开始我们联♥系♥过的那位女士
the one who sold the car... she told the officers
卖♥♥♥车♥的车主告诉那个警员
that someone else had just called about the Pontiac.
有人刚刚打来电♥话♥询问那辆Pontiac
That could be our shooter.
那人有可能就是杀手
And he's ahead of us.
而他抢先我们一步了
Just a second.
等一下
Can I help you?
有什么能帮你的
Uh, I'm sorry to bother you at home.
很抱歉打扰您了
My name's Dave.
我叫Dave
My daughter, she's friends with... with your son.
我的女儿和您的儿子是朋友
Angel?
Angel
Angel.
Angel
He sounds like a great kid.
听上去他是个不错的孩子
Is he around?
他在家么
Angel just left for work a little while ago.
Angel去工作了 离开一会儿了
Is there a problem?
有什么问题么
No, there's no problem.
不 没什么问题
Actually, uh, this is a little weird, but...
事实上 呃 这听着有点奇怪 但是
She wrote a note for him, and she asked me to deliver it.
她给他写了一张纸条 让我带给他
Okay.
好的
Leave it with me. He'll see it when he gets home.
交给我吧 他回来的时候我会转交给他的
Look... I-I'll level with you.
听着 说实话
My daughter's only 17.
我女儿只有17岁
I-I would really just like to meet him.
我只是非常想见见他
Could you tell me where he works?
能告诉我他在哪里工作么
Where did she meet angel, again?
不好意思 她在哪里见过Angel
Oh, I think it was at a party.
噢 我记得是在一个派对上
Huh.
哦
'Cause angel already has a girlfriend.
因为Angel已经有女朋友了
Maybe it's better you leave this note with me and I'll...
或许你最好还是把纸条留下 我会...
hey, what are you doing?! What the hell?!
嗨 你干嘛 搞毛线啊
Are you crazy or something?!
你疯了吗
What's wrong with you?!
你脑子进水了吗
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
We got a body!
有具尸体
Oh, damn it.
喔 该死
Smell the smoke?
闻到硝烟味了么
We didn't miss our killer by much.
距离凶手作案没多长时间
All clear!
没人
Back here, captain. Back here.
来一下 上尉 来这里
Must have been Gustavo's son in the apartment this morning.
今早一定是Gustavo的儿子在那个公♥寓♥里
His name is Angel.
他的名字叫Angel
Why didn't he call us?
他为什么不给我们打电♥话♥
Maybe the boy wasn't supposed to be the building.
也许那孩子不该出现在那栋楼里
Maybe he's not supposed to be in the United States.
也许他不该出现在美国境内
The Pontiac sale wasn't transferred properly.
Pontiac的移交手续并没有完善
There's no insurance on it.
那辆车没有保险
Gustavo and his son are probably both undocumented.
Gustavo和他儿子也许都不是合法移♥民♥
So the killer shows up looking for Angel.
所以杀手来这里找Angel
Angel isn't here.
而Angel不在家
Dad won't help. Bang.
而父亲又不合作 砰
He searched the room, but he didn't toss it all.
他检查过这个房♥间 不过他并没有把东西翻乱
Maybe he found what he was looking for, Captain.
也许他已经找到他要找的了 上尉
Then maybe he already knows where the kid is.
那也许他已经知道那孩子在哪里了
Apron. He works in a restaurant.
围裙 他在某一个餐厅工作
If we're going to save this boy's life,
如果我们要救这孩子
we need to find him, and now.
我们得先找到他 现在就去
The kid is safe and working his shift, Captain.
那孩子现在很安全 正在轮班 上尉
The staff doesn't know we're here, but we've managed
餐厅员工不知道我们在这里 不过我们已经
to replace all the customers with our people,
把所有顾客都换成我们的人了
and we have more coming in, as you requested.
而且按照你的要求 我们的后援也都来了
Has the FBI arrived yet?
FBI到了么
Yes, and they're a little anxious.
来了 而且他们有些不放心
We're next in the valet line, Lieutenant.
我们已经混入服务生里了 中尉
Roger that, Chief. See you inside.
收到了 局长 里面见
We didn't need the feds.
我们不需要那些联邦人员
I told you once we confirmed we had a witness,
我告诉过你 一旦我们锁定了目击者
we'd share it with the FBI.
我们就告诉FBI
I thought you were just covering your ass
我以为你只是要掩饰一下
so we could keep our case.
好让我们能继续办案
I was precisely following the law.
我一直严格遵守法律
God. It's like working for a hall monitor every single day.
老天 我每天就好像在给纠察队工作一样
Detective, anyone, uh, ask you to keep their car idling
警探 有没有客人要求 当他们在餐厅里的时候
while they went in?
要你们帮忙把车开着空转
Uh, no, ma'am. Our killer won't want more witnesses.
额 没有 女士 那个杀手不会想暴露更多踪迹的
But he's probably nesting somewhere,
但他可能就藏在某处
waiting to take the boy outside.
等着那男孩出来
I forgot your ticket. Mm-hmm.
忘记给你停车票了
From anywhere above 20 feet, facing South,
从任何方向起20码左右 朝南
the sniper has a great line of sight on the Phoenix.
狙击手都有很好的视线能看到Phoenix
The driver's seat is the one place
他知道驾驶座就是一个
he knows Angel is going to be.
肯定能瞄准Angel的地方
Stay safe.
注意安全
Yes, ma'am.
明白 长官
The things I do for this job.
我这么做完全为了工作
Gentlemen, what's the latest?
先生 有什么最新消息么
Had a helicopter fly over about 10 minutes ago.
十分钟前有一架直升机飞来
Pilot didn't see anything.
驾驶员并没有看到任何东西
Thought a second pass would be too risky.
不过再让飞机经过一次会有些冒险
Okay, here we are, and if Sanchez is right,
好了 我们现在在这里 如果Sanchez说的没错
this whole area is the kill zone.
整个这一片区域都在射杀范围内
It's pretty huge.
范围太大了
Captain Raydor, Lieutenant, this is Agent Goodwin.
Raydor上尉 中尉 这是Goodwin探员
Thanks for bringing us in on this.
谢谢你们告诉我们消息
Oh, this is your case.
噢 这毕竟是你们的案子
Always nice when the LAPD recognizes our jurisdiction.
洛杉矶警方总是很尊重我们的管辖权
As far as the kill zone Lieutenant Flynn was mentioning,
就刚才Flynn中尉提到的射杀范围
we got two teams slow-walking the area,
我们有两队人已经在慢慢接近那里
agents in a van out back monitoring the rooftops.
有特工在一辆货车外监视着附近的屋顶
The problem is, there is a limit
问题就在于 我们无法
to how late we can keep this place open
一直让这家店开到太晚
without him catching on.
除非他自己主动送上门
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表