剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Before we go there, let me read you your rights.
在那之前 让我先宣读一下你的权利
Oh, I waive. Okay, I waive!
好吧 我放弃 好吗 我放弃
This is ridiculous!
这太可笑了
I didn't kill Derek, okay? Are you... are you serious?
我没有杀Derek 好吗 你 你在开什么玩笑
Excuse me, Mr. Felton. Do you carry a knife?
打断一下 Felton先生 你平时会带着刀吗
On me? Of course not!
在我身上 当然不会
Then you brought one with you last night when you killed Derek Hansen.
但是你昨晚带了一把刀杀了Derek Hansen
Which means you planned the murder out, Lieutenant.
这说明这场谋杀你是有预谋的 中尉
Congratulations, Mr. Felton,
恭喜你 Felton先生
you've just been promoted to murder one.
你刚刚升级成一级谋杀罪名
You're gonna take the word of a teenage hooker against mine?
你选择相信那个十几岁的小婊♥子♥的话
Come on, she probably killed Derek for molesting her.
拜托 说不定Derek对她动手动脚所以才被她干掉了
I don't think she had the combat training
我不认为她有那个能力可以
to stab him twice, slit his throat, and break his neck.
捅他两刀 割破他的喉咙 扭断他的脖子
But an ex-infantry officer could do that very well.
但是一名前部队军官能毫不费力地做到
What happened, John?
当时发生了什么 John
Did you lose it?
你失控了吗
Did Derek's blackmail attempt make you snap, go crazy?
Derek敲诈的企图让你变得疯狂了
DDA Hobbs, if you will...
区副检察官Hobbs 如果你要
I talked to my boss.
我跟我的上司谈过了
We'll call it murder two.
我们将以二级谋杀罪起诉
30 years. You will have a date for a parole hearing.
30年监禁 你会有个假释听证的机会
Yeah?
嗯
And how many people convicted of murder two
过去的20年里 有多少被定了二级谋杀案的人
have been out in the last 20 years?
最后能走出监狱的
Two, I think.
两个吧 好像
But that's just because of the current political atmosphere.
但是这是因为现在的政♥治♥格局
Times change.
时代已经变迁了
I can either arrest you now...
我也可以现在逮捕你
murder one with special circumstances
一级谋杀案 不得假释
and you can explain yourself in open court
你可以在公开法庭中替自己辩护
while a jury decides whether or not to put a needle in your arm...
陪审团则决定是否要往你的胳膊里打支针
or I can call a lawyer,
或者我可以叫来律师
work with him on your statement of facts,
和他一起分♥析♥你陈述的供词
and we can wrap this up today.
我们今天就可以结案
Bear in mind, we now have an eyewitness.
记住 我们现在有一个目击证人
You can't scare me with murder one.
一级谋杀吓不倒我
Nobody's being executed in this state anymore.
这个州没有早就没死刑了
That's true,
对
but as Chief Taylor says, times change.
但是就像Taylor局长说的那样 时代已经变了
Who knows what the political atmosphere will be like
谁知道牢房♥里那些死囚间的局势
after your 10th year on death row.
在10年后会怎么样
So...
所以
You agree, in advance,
你赞成
to a second-degree murder conviction?
对二级谋杀罪的指控
I do.
我赞成
And can I give you my written statement?
我是把我的书面供词给你
Or do you need to hear me say
还是要听我大声说
how I killed the son of a bitch out loud?
我是怎么杀了那混♥蛋♥的
Just be thorough. I don't want to miss a detail.
你说全一点儿 我不想错过任何细节
I'll give the Senator an update.
我会重新给参议员一份修正文书
He'll be relieved to know his activist friend was completely innocent.
他会因为那位激进派的朋友无罪而松口气的
And I can thank him for insisting
我还会感谢他
on leaving the killer here with us this morning.
今早坚持把杀手留在这里
Saved us a little time.
给我们争取了一些时间
One deal done.
一件事做成了
And one to go.
另一件还没有
I think it says something good about Daniel,
我想Daniel这点做得还不错
that he waited around for 12 hours.
他等了你12小时
Yeah, well, I waited for 16 years.
是啊 我等了16年
And that's tough... but maybe not his fault.
这很艰难 但是也许不是他的错
Look.
听着
What you do today is still your decision.
你现在要怎么做仍然是你自己决定的
But when the DNA comes back...
一旦DNA检查出来了
Oh, I know.
嗯 我知道
I've been looking it up all day long on the Internet...
我在网上查了一整天了
that whole parental-rights thing.
关于父母权利的事儿
If he takes this to court, we're screwed.
如果他把这个带上法庭 对我们很不利
The law is on his side, so don't say we have choices.
法律是站在他那边的 那么我们没有选择了
We don't have choices... either of us.
我们没得选择 我们双方都没有
We can choose how we react.
我们可以选择如何应对
Yeah, but he won't like me, Sharon.
是啊 但是他不会喜欢我的 Sharon
He'll find out everything about me, and I just...
他会查出关于我的一切事情 而我只是
I can't.
我不能
It makes me feel like I have to... to run away,
这让我觉得我不得不离开
t... to be somewhere else.
去其他什么地方
You can't get to somewhere else
你不能只是因为想回避某件事
because the thing that you want to run away from,
而逃到别的地方
you take it with you.
你只能带着它走
Where you go, it goes.
你去哪 它就会跟到哪
So before you run away,
所以 在你离开之前
why don't you give him a really good look in the eye?
你为什么不去和他好好见上一面呢
I know I... I already said that I was sorry for...
我知道 我已经说了我很抱歉
for saying that you wanted to get rid of me.
说你想摆脱掉我
That was... that was terrible.
那 那很不好
And I don't... I don't really think that.
我并不是 并不是这么想的
I just... I feel like I don't belong here sometimes,
我只是 我觉得有时候我并不属于这里
which is weird because you have been nothing but good to me, Sharon.
这个感觉很奇怪 因为你对我再好不过了 Sharon
And I know that.
我知道的
I always know that.
我一直都知道的
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表