剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Keep the line open, as the kidnappers say,
保持线路畅通 就像绑匪说的
And the next time you hear from them,
下次你再接到他们的电♥话♥
You call this number immediately.
马上打这个电♥话♥
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
I-I'll call you as soon as we hear from them again.
我一接到他们的电♥话♥就马上打给你们
Captain, permission to wire-tap.
队长 要得到监听许可
Mrs. Barlow, I need your permission
巴洛女士 我需要你许可
To attach a wire-tap to your phones.
我们监听你的电♥话♥
Of course.
当然
Just...
只要
Promise you'll find my children.
你们能保证找到我的孩子们
We will, Mrs. Barlow.
我们会的 巴洛女士
We will.
我们会的
Lori? What are you doing in there?
劳瑞 你在里面干什么
Uh, I-I'll be out in just a minute.
我马上就出来
I have to go.
我必须挂电♥话♥了
Okay, I'll get a wire started.
好的 我准备开始监听
Detective Sanchez, four ransom drops.
桑切斯警探 已经进去4笔赎金了
I'll get a warrant for all their bank accounts, ma'am.
我去拿他们所有银行账户的搜查证
Mike, uh, you said that Barlow practiced family law?
迈克 你说巴洛是个家庭律师
I'll call D.D.A. Hobbs, get access to his cases
我去给副检察官霍布斯打电♥话♥ 查查他受理的案子
Going back...Four years?
查查最近四年的
At least. In divorces and custody fights,
至少吧 主要是离婚和争夺抚养权的案子
Sometimes people hold grudges for a long time.
有时人们会记仇很久
And, Mike, if you will, see if we can obtain the passwords
迈克 可以的话 看看我们能否
for Emily and Ben's facebook accounts.
拿到艾米莉和本的脸谱网账号♥
Will do.
没问题
Captain, if I may, S.I.S. Has a lot of experience
队长 如果可以的话 特别行动组对绑♥架♥案
in kidnapping cases.
很有经验
So, in my humble opinion, this might be a good place
以鄙人之见 这次行动最好是由
for Detective Sykes to take the lead.
塞克斯警探牵头组织
If Mr. Barlow is preparing to make another drop...
如果巴洛先生准备再次付赎金
Let's put eyes on him.
我们就监视他
What sort of eyes?
如何监视
There we are.
信♥号♥♥来了
All right, it's up.
很好 都就位了
I think that's the Barlow residence right there.
我想这一定是巴洛的住所
Yeah, from about 2,600 feet in the air.
没错 从2600英尺高空俯瞰
Good eye, Lieutenant.
好眼力 副队
We can take the drone higher or lower
我们可以调整无人机的高度
If the scope size seems good.
如果视野不错的话
I think it's about right.
我想这个距离正好
Any closer and we'll lose the peripherals.
再近就看不到外♥围♥了
Half a mile's on the low end of not being noticeable.
在半英里高度的低空不易被发现
Hmm. I can't believe that this is all live.
真不敢相信这都是实时画面
Isn't it great?
很厉害吧
Must look really different to you, huh?
让你感觉一定很不同凡响
Back when you were doing surveillance,
当年你们盯梢的时候
We needed multiple teams of detectives on the ground
需要很多组警探在地面上
To cover god only knows how many square miles of terrain.
上帝才知道要控制几英里的范围
Big change from the blimp and telescope you trained with,
时过境迁 鸟枪换炮了
Isn't it, sir?
不是吗 长官
Now we can follow people everywhere.
现在我们可以跟踪目标到任何地方
Yeah, as long as they don't look up.
是啊 只要他们不往上看
Just got confirmation.
刚得到确认
Wire-tap's been approved, and it should be functional.
监听已核准 应该可以用了
Now all we need is for someone to call.
现在我们就等电♥话♥了
These are Emily's last few facebook postings.
这些是艾米莉最近的脸谱网状态更新
This next-to-last one -- very interesting.
从这到最后一个 很有意思
"Dad's office set up a secret photo session
爸爸的事务所给我和哥哥
"For my brother and me
准备了一本秘密影集
"For an anniversary present for my parents.
作为给他们的结婚纪念日礼物
So fun."
真有意思
This was posted on Emily Barlow's facebook account
艾米莉·巴洛发布这条状态在她脸谱网上
The day she and her brother went missing.
正是兄妹二人失踪那天
I called her dad's office.
我联♥系♥了她父亲的事务所
They didn't know anything about it.
他们毫不知情
So this could have been how the kidnappers arranged
绑匪凭借这些信息安排实施了绑♥架♥
to grab both children at once,
一次劫持了两个孩子
and they knew the Barlows had an anniversary.
他们还知道巴洛家的纪念日到了
More than that, the kidnappers knew
不止如此 绑匪还清楚
how to get in touch with each of the kids.
如何联♥系♥两个孩子
They knew where the father worked.
他们知道的父亲的工作地
That's a lot of personal information,
掌握这么多的个人信息
so it had to be someone close to the family.
势必是与这个家庭关系紧密的人
Yeah, really close.
没错 非常紧密
Barlow's credit report, Ma'am.
巴洛的信用报告 队长
Our victim's father
死者的父亲
cashed in about a million dollars' worth of stock
兑现了他们夫妇共同持有的股票
held jointly with his wife.
价值约100万美金
He also emptied all of his bank accounts.
并且提空了他所有的银行账户
Possibly collecting funds for the ransom drops?
可能是为了筹赎金吗
Or possibly not. I also pulled the entire family's
可能不是 我调取了过去三个月内
credit-card statements for the last three months,
全家的信♥用♥卡♥账单
And one of Mr. Barlow's cards had some strange charges.
巴洛先生的一张卡有些可疑的支付
Such as?
比如
Two black 55-gallon drums purchased 3 weeks ago
三周前他在森瓦利的商店里
from stores in Sun Valley.
购置了两个55加仑的黑铁桶
Plus a case of prepaid cellphones.
以及一台预付费的手♥机♥
The guy's a divorce attorney.
他是一名离婚律师
If he's leaving his wife,
如果他想离婚
he knows he can't hide money from her,
他知道无法对妻子隐瞒财产
So collecting his own ransom payments gets him all their cash
而筹钱赎人能帮他拿到全部现金
and he can do whatever he wants with it.
然后他就可以拿着钱为所欲为了
Plus, he didn't call the police,
况且 他没有报♥警♥
and he sounds like a control freak.
还有他听起来像个控制狂
But killing both of his children?
但不惜杀害自己的两个孩子吗
Though we have seen worse,
虽然我们遇过更冷血的
and he was very serious about us not interfering.
但他极其严肃地要求我们不要介入
And the two containers indicate
那两个桶表明
that someone was thinking about how to get rid of the bodies
绑♥架♥之前他们考虑过
before the kidnapping.
如何处理尸体
You know, I think we have to pick up Barlow.
我想我们得逮捕巴洛了
You want to wait for the court records?
想再等等法庭记录吗
They'll be here any minute.
很快就会送过来了
Lieutenant, I don't think Emily Barlow has a minute.
副队长 可是艾米莉·巴洛时间不多了
We have two 55-gallon drums,
两个55加仑的桶
Mrs. Barlow is talking about kidnappers, plural.
巴洛夫人还提及了绑匪有多人
If this father was involved,
如果这位父亲牵扯其中
he is definitely not doing this alone.
那么他必然还有同伙
Captain, incoming call.
队长 有电♥话♥进来了
I'm not delivering this money
听到我孩子的声音之前
unless you let me talk to my children.
我是不会交赎金的
You don't make the demands here.
发号♥施令的可不是你
I refuse to continue unless I can talk to my kids.
除非我们通上话 否则我不会继续给钱
Fine. Hold on.
好 等等
Daddy?
爸爸
Emily, is that you?
艾米莉 是你吗
Daddy! Help me!
爸爸 救我
Help me!
救救我
Emily, are you and Ben okay?
艾米莉 你和本还好吗
Emily?
艾米莉
Emily?!
艾米莉
Are you satisfied? I want to talk to my son.
满意了吗 我要和我儿子通话
I'll get back to you. Stay where you are. No, just
我会再联♥系♥你 原地待着 不
Don't call the police. This'll be the last drop.
不许报♥警♥ 这是最后一笔赎金
If y--
你要是敢
Got a 661 number.
得到的是个661开头的号♥码
No GPS signal. Can't be traced.
没有GPS信♥号♥♥ 无法追踪
661 -- that's the area code on the prepaid cellphones
661 巴洛信♥用♥卡♥购买♥♥预付款手♥机♥的
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表