剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
to know her husband's feelings?
了解自己丈夫的情感干吗
Please, have a seat.
请坐
If you and Thorn were having an affair
如果你和荆有奸♥情♥
and he admits that the two of you
如果他承认了你们俩
were planning something together --
在一起合谋什么事情的话...
You want to know what we planned?
你想知道我们的计划吗
Hmm? A divorce.
是的 离婚
And then Alon says we are moving to Tulsa, and --
阿隆说我们会搬到塔尔萨 还有...
All gone.
全完了
I wasn't going anywhere with Roma -- ever.
我没打算和罗马去任何地方 永远不会
You were intimate with her.
你和她很亲密
That's my job.
那是我的工作
I'm intimate with everybody.
我和谁都亲密
Including all six wives of half a dozen Israeli mobsters.
包括六个以色列黑帮分子的妻子
Who make movies.
她们是拍电影的
I'm an actor, too, and a ventriloquist.
我也是演员 还是一名腹语表演家
Mr. Thorn has many girlfriends.
荆先生有很多女朋友
And you -- you are divorced five times?
你呢 你离过五次婚
Well, yeah.
是的
Yeah, but I didn't sleep with all my wives at once.
但是 我又没和所有老婆一起睡
No overlap?
没重叠过吗
Maybe I wasn't always as good a guy as I should've been.
或许 我也不总是很守规矩
What's troubling you
让你困扰的
is not your present, it's your past.
不是现在 而是过去
As I used to tell my writing students,
正如我对写作课学生们所说
A problem on page 20 of our story
我们故事中第20页上的问题
often means we should go back and look at page 5.
常常意味着我们要回到第5页去找答案
What's your page-5 problem, lieutenant?
副队长 你的第5页问题是什么
Well there was once when I was 12 years old
那是我12岁的时候
that I took this...
我拿到这个...
Hey, we're -- we're here to talk about you, not me.
要交代问题的是你 不是我
And why is that?
为什么
Because you're under arrest.
因为你被捕了
It's your heart that's under arrest.
是你的心被捕了
In fact, I think it may be in solitary confinement.
事实上 我觉得它被禁锢了
Look, Alon and I, we were very close.
阿隆和我非常亲近
I go with his last 20 years.
我们的交情已经有二十年了
We come here.
我们来到这里
Yeah?
有事
Sorry to interrupt, lieutenant,
副队 不好意思打断你了
But we started with the night table
我们从床头柜查起
and then looked everywhere that Blum might've hidden the gun.
检查了所有布鲁姆可能藏枪的地方
The desert eagle is definitely not here.
那只沙漠之鹰肯定不在这儿
Thanks, Julio.
谢了 胡里奥
No gun?
没有枪
If you and Alon were like this,
如果你和阿隆的关系这样好
You must've known that he and his wife
你一定知道他和他妻子
were having marital problems.
出现了婚姻问题
I found out two weeks ago when they came over for dinner --
两周前他们 他和他的家人过来吃饭的时候
him and his family.
我才知道的
Alon tells me the cow wants a divorce.
阿隆告诉我那个母夜叉要离婚
Just like this.
就是这样
Buzz, could you bring up the crime-scene video?
巴斯 能放一下罪案现场的录像吗
She called the shots, huh?
她说了就算吗
Anything in particular?
有什么特别的吗
Did you get a shot at the door?
你有没有录下那扇门
Yeah, right there.
对 就是那儿
Could you enlarge that picture?
你能把画面放大一下吗
Peephole to the door is open.
门上的窥视镜打开了
That's what I was trying to remember.
那就是我一直想要回忆起来的事
Alon Strauss opened the door for someone
阿隆·斯特劳斯给一个他认识
he knew and trusted.
并且信任的人开了门
Roma was at Blum's house two weeks ago,
两周前罗马去过布鲁姆的家
and now his great, big gun is missing.
而现在 他那支拉风的枪丢了
And I'm thinking we didn't search the Strauss home
我们本该搜查施特劳斯的家
as well as we might have.
但是我们没有
You want to search it again? No.
你想再查一次吗 不了
I have a better idea.
我有一个更好的主意
I'm going to be gone for hours on a stakeout with the FBI
我要离开几小时去和联邦调查局的人盯梢
So your case worker, Cynthia, has volunteered
我今晚当班时
to sit with you tonight while I am at work.
社工辛西亚 会照看你
Wow, I'm so honored.
我很荣幸
While I'm gone, in addition to
我不在的时候
considering your future at St. Joseph's,
考虑到你在圣约瑟夫的前途
you could think about the word "Civility"
你要思考一下"礼貌"这个词儿
and if it might be proper
还有如果你最好
to treat me with the same respect as I am showing you.
能按照我教你的方式给予我同等的尊重
We are very sorry to have kept you away from home all day,
我们很抱歉让你离开家一整天
especially given what's happened.
尤其在发生种事的时候
W-why do you have to come back later?
你们为什么又回来了
We believe the killer and the weapon are long gone,
虽然我们相信凶手和凶器不在现场了
But if we don't search your home thoroughly,
但是如果我们没有好好搜查你家
it may be seen as a major misstep on our part.
那我们就失职了
So go on about your business,
所以尽管做你自己的事
and we'll come back with a warrant
我们会带着搜查令回来
So we can look through your house.
以便仔细搜查你家
I'm really, really, really sorry about the inconvenience.
对于因此造成的麻烦 我真的非常非常抱歉
Mom, l-let's go.
妈 我们走
God, don't you even care about what happened to dad at all?
天呐 难道你一点也不在乎爸爸吗
Oh, so now he's dead, he's a saint?
现在他死了 难道他是个圣人吗
Forgive me for being relieved that we're not involved
我们没有被卷入毒品交易和其他烂事
in drug dealing and god knows what else, Avi.
难道不应该长舒一口气吗 阿维
Why are you making me yell at you?
为什么你总逼我和你吵架
Can't you just say, "Okay, mom"?
难道你不能就说一句"好的 妈妈"吗
So, we're driving around the block
那么我们是在告诉嫌犯
after telling the suspect we're going to search her house?
要搜查她家后开车绕着这区闲转吗
Now can you tell me what I missed?
你能不能跟我解释一下原委
Alon Strauss is informing on his cousin Ilya.
阿隆·斯特劳斯告诉他堂弟伊莉雅
Someone knocks on the door at 5:20 in the morning.
有人在清晨5:20时敲门
Alon looks through his peephole, sees his cousin standing there.
阿隆从猫眼往外看 如果看见他堂弟站在那
Is he gonna open the door?
他会开门吗
Right, so it had to be somebody that he knew and trusted
没错 所以那一定是他认识而且信任的人
and someone he wouldn't think was trying to kill him.
而且是他认为不可能要杀他的人
And someone who had Ilya's gun,
这人还拿着伊莉雅的抢
which is why we're gonna be watching our victim's house
所以我们要在晚上
the rest of the night.
去监视受害人的家
Thanks, Morris. Keep me posted.
谢谢 毛瑞斯 保持联络
Is Blum at l.A.X. already?
布鲁姆已经在洛杉矶机场了吗
Waiting for the courier.
在等快递
Once Morris makes the arrest,
一旦毛瑞斯下逮捕令
I think the ecstasy operation is pretty much history.
这摇♥头♥丸♥的案子就真成历史了
As for the murder charges
至于这起谋杀案
related to Yossi Hersch disappearing in Pittsburgh --
和约西·海尔施在匹兹堡的失踪有联♥系♥
Let's wrap up the murder of Mr.Strauss first, please.
我们还是先找到杀害施特劳斯先生的人吧
Everyone will be expecting it,
人人都会期待的
but no one will actually eat the egg salad.
但没人会吃鸡蛋沙拉
Hold it. Hold it, mommy.
等等 等等 妈妈
What?
怎么了
Is it okay if I hang somewhere else?
我藏到别的地方好吗
No one who's coming over even cares about dad.
没人关心爸爸的死活
I'd rather not listen.
我不想再听了
Yes.
好的
But don't worry.
但是别担心
I'm going to get you a better father.
我会给你找个更好的爸爸的
Okay, Bubela?
好吗 卜蓓拉
No, listen to me, mommy. Listen.
不 听我说 妈妈 听我说
Going somewhere, Avi?
要去哪 阿维
Mind if we take a look in your pack?
介意我们看看你的背包吗
I'm grounded if I come home after 9:00,
如果我9点以后回家就会被禁足
A-and all along, my father was a glorified drug dealer?
一直以来 我爸爸都是个被美化的毒品贩子吗
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表