剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
If we start actively searching for him...
如果我们积极的展开搜查
Then he'll try and get away. Thank you.
然后他就会逃掉了 谢谢
Let me be clear about this. The FBI needs this guy alive.
我来把事情讲讲清楚 FBI需要抓活口
He's a transnational threat
他是一个跨国犯罪
operating under the direction of the Maldova Cartel.
受摩尔多瓦的垄断集团操控
If we can get him to name his paymaster,
如果我们能抓到他 逼他说出幕后黑手
maybe turn him against his employers...
或者让他道出他所有的雇主
That would be huge, Captain.
那会是一个庞大的犯罪网络 上尉
Huge.
庞大的
Where's our runaway witness?
那个逃跑的目击者在哪
He's right over there.
他就在那里
Hello, Angel.
你好 Angel
We need to talk.
我们得谈一谈
You saw something this morning
你今早在那个公♥寓♥大楼里
at the apartment in the building where your father works.
也就是你父亲工作的地方 看到了一些东西
You talked to my dad?
你们和我父亲谈过
You told him I was in that apartment...
你们告诉他我去过那个公♥寓♥
that's how you knew I was here?
然后他就告诉了你们我在这里
Dad must be freaking out.
我爸爸一定吓坏了
Look, you can't just send him back to Mexico. You can't.
听着 你们不能把他送回墨西哥 不能
Angel, you...
Angel 你
your father isn't going to be mad at you at all.
你父亲不会对你生气的 不再会了
And he isn't going to be deported.
而他也不会被遣送
In fact, if we could have brought your dad with us,
事实上 如果我们可以带你父亲来到这里
I know that he would want you to tell us what happened today.
我想他也会希望你告诉我们 今天都发生了什么
We don't have much time, angel.
我们没时间了 Angel
If we don't catch this guy tonight,
如果我们今晚不抓住这个人
you could be at risk for a very long time.
你在很长一段时间内都会有危险
Why don't you start by telling us
为什么我们不来聊一聊
why you were at the apartment building
你今天为什么会出现在
to begin with?
那栋公♥寓♥大厦里呢
Uh...
额
The salespeople don't show it on mondays.
销♥售♥人员周一通常不会带人去看♥房♥♥
I was planning on meeting my girlfriend there.
我本来打算在那里见我女朋友
I went there early to get the place ready.
我提前到了那里 想收拾一下
There was this guy there... this weird guy.
然后我就看到了那个 那个奇怪的男人
I've never seen him before.
我从没见过他
So I said, "who are you?"
所以我问他 "你是谁"
And while he was answering,
而他回答我的同时
he took this gun out and he shot at me,
他掏出了枪 对我开枪
so I just started running as fast as I could.
所以我只能拼命的跑
Why didn't you come to the police?
你为什么不报♥警♥呢
I didn't want my dad to know what I was doing.
我不想让我父亲知道我做了什么
Plus, I call you guys, tell you what I saw,
还有 如果我打电♥话♥给你们 告诉你们我看到了什么
you start looking into us...
你们就会开始调查我们
We can't go back to Mexico.
我们不能回到墨西哥
My dad was a police officer in Juárez.
我父亲曾是华雷斯(墨西哥城市)的一名警员
They, um...
他们
They murdered my mom and my brothers.
他们谋杀了我的母亲和兄弟
My dad... he gave up everything
我爸爸 他放弃了一切
to bring me here and keep me safe.
把我带来这里 保证我的安全
Everything.
一切
Angel, nobody's going back to Mexico.
Angel 没有人会把你送回墨西哥
What we need you to do now... as best you can...
我们现在需要知道的就是 尽力回想
is tell us what the guy who shot at you looked like.
然后告诉我们向你开枪的人长什么样
Um...
额
Dark hair... Brown eyes...
黑头发 棕色眼睛
About 6 feet... Maybe 190 pounds...
大概6尺高 体重大概在190磅
Gray t-shirt... Dark jeans.
穿着灰色T恤 黑色的牛仔裤
What else?
还有
He sounded American.
他听着像是美国人
Oh.
噢
He had this...
他还有一个
this big black bag over his shoulder.
他肩上挂着一个很大的黑色袋子
Looked heavy.
看上去很沉
Very impressive description, kid.
令人非常印象深刻的描述 孩子
Yes.
是
The killer has good reason to be here.
杀手不来才奇怪了
How much personnel do you want in the restaurant, Captain?
你希望在这里安插多少我们的人 上尉
Parking lot's almost full.
停车场已经差不多停满了
We're running out of time.
我们已经快没时间了
And the search isn't getting very far.
搜索行动也没有多大的进展
Lieutenant Flynn, are you absolutely sure
Flynn中尉 你确定停车场
there's no more room in the parking lot?
已经完全停满了
Yeah, and we still have cars lined up at the valet.
对 而且接待处还有车在排队等候
Since our search for the killer seems to be failing,
既然我们对杀手的搜查似乎没什么进展
it's time to implement plan "B."
我们得开始实施"B计划"了
There's a plan "B"?
还有个"B计划"?
We're gonna start collecting car keys
我们把所有餐厅员工的
from all the restaurant staff.
车钥匙都收上来
Detectives Sykes and Sanchez
Sykes和Sanchez警探
are gonna start moving their vehicles out of the lot
会把他们的车辆都清出停车场
to make room for new arrivals.
留出空间给新到的车辆
Lieutenant, may I see the map?
中尉 我能看看地图吗
Since we are all agreed
既然我们都觉得
that the killer's best shot is at angel's car,
凶手最佳射击角度就是瞄准Angel的车
let's move it somewhere harder for him to see.
那我们就把车移到他看不到的地方
I'm gonna take a break.
我去休息一下
Bye, angel. Have a good night.
再见 Angel 晚安
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Freeze! Drop your weapon! Drop it!
别动 放下武器 放下
Put the gun down! Put it down!
把枪放下 放下
Get on the ground now!
马上跪下
Drop it. Now.
放下 马上
Put your gun down!
放下枪
Listen to me! Put your gun down!
听着 把枪放下
Put it down, or we will kill you!
放下 不然就将你击毙
Put it down!
放下
You all right?
你没事吧
That was a close one.
就差那么一点
Good job, Agent Goodwin.
干得好 Goodwin探员
Call this in!
都进来吧
Roll the paramedics now!
让救护人员过来
Sir, I'm afraid medical attention
先生 恐怕医护人员
will not be reaching you in time.
赶不及抢救你了
Could I have a name to put on your death certificate?
能否告诉我你叫什么 至少在死亡证明上能留个名
Who the hell is this guy?
这家伙到底是什么人
So, where are we on our mystery shooter. Today?
那么 今天我们都查到神秘杀手的什么情况了
That's the FBI's problem now.
那如今已经是FBI的事情了
I'm taking personal charge of this case,
我将接管这宗案子
along with your witness, angel,
还有你们那位目击证人 Angel
who's going under federal protection.
他将受到联邦保护
The truth is, we may never ID this guy.
事实是 我们可能永远都无法知道他的身份
I have confidence we'll eventually figure this one out.
我相信总有一天我们能查出来的
I certainly hope so, because whoever this man was,
但愿如此 因为不论这人究竟是什么身份
there are more like him out there.
外头一定还有更多跟他一伙的人
This way, please, Daniel.
请这边走 Daniel
You know, it's a shame we're not sitting down making a deal today.
知道吗 今天没有坐下审问之类的环节可真遗憾
Oh, looks like there's still a little... Negotiating to do.
噢 看来还有另一类...谈判要上演呢
Hmm.
嗯
Daniel, if, uh, you'd join us right here.
Daniel 请到这边来
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, well, uh...
噢 好吧 呃
I was hoping that, uh...
我原以为
I'd like to talk to Rusty by myself.
我更想和Rusty单独谈
The people here want to be sure of my safety, Daniel.
他们在这里是要确保我的安全 Daniel
Okay. I get it.
好吧 我知道了
And I'm sorry.
对不起
I am so very sorry.
我很抱歉
And I want to promise you, Rusty,
我向你保证 Rusty
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表