剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Um, let... let me get the right kind of chair.
额 我来拿个差不多高的椅子示范一下
I'm sorry... about Rusty, Captain, um...
对于Rusty 我很抱歉 长官 额
you've got a tough situation there, I guess.
你现在处境很难 我猜
I do.
的确
I can't tell him I want him to stay,
我又不能告诉他我希望他留下来
because what if his father
因为如果他的父亲
turns out to be a terrific human being?
万一是一个很可怕的人怎么办
And, on the other hand, I can't push him to see Mr. Dunn.
而且 再说了 我也没办法逼着他去见Dunn先生
It'd be like asking him to leave, and if he goes...
这会像是我要让他离开 如果他走了
Rusty comes with certain challenges, and very frankly,
Rusty来到这里是带着某种程度的危险 而且显然
I would like to be sure that this guy is up to the job.
我必须得肯定这个人可以胜任他的父亲
And, also, why is Mr. Dunn hanging around our break room
而且 为什么Dunn先生一直在休息室里走来走去
when I very clearly explained to him
我已经跟他解释的很清楚
that Rusty didn't want to see him?
Rusty不想见到他的时候
But I can't ask him these things.
但我不能问他这些事情
Oh, no.
哦 不能
But Rusty is a material witness in a murder trial.
可是在这个谋杀案中 Rusty是一个重要的证人
I think I should make sure
我想我得确认
that if he's going to be outside of our jurisdiction,
万一他不在我们管辖权内了
he is available to testify.
他依然可以来作证
That is our legal obligation.
这就是我们的法律义务
Maybe Mr. Dunn should just go away,
也许今天还是让Dunn先生先回去
come back another day.
改天再来吧
All right.
好吧
So the victim was seated during the entire attack.
所以受害人在整个袭击事件中是坐着的
And, before any of these wounds occurred,
而且 在所有这些伤害造成前
his neck was broken.
他的脖子就已经被扭断了
And because it's pretty important,
而且 由于这一点很重要
I'd like to demonstrate how this happened.
我很希望能演示给你们看
Lieutenant?
中尉
For the record, I'm uncomfortable.
声明一下 我不是很舒服
The killer snaps the neck, severing the spinal cord,
凶手猛的折断了脖子 阻断了中枢神经
interrupting signals to the brain.
切断了大脑接受信息的能力
Panic never sets in,
所以他不会有任何恐慌反应
so no struggle while the killer proceeds to stab,
而当凶手在用刀刺向受害者时 他也没有挣扎
very methodically, here, then here,
井井有条 先是这里 然后是这里
then stabs the throat.
然后一刀刺向喉咙
Very little blood produced,
出血不多
since the heart is no longer pumping properly.
原因是由于心脏已经停止跳动了
Every wound fatal.
所有伤都是致命的
So this was a professional hit?
所以这是职业杀手做的
Well, that's for you to decide,
嗯 这就看你们怎么想了
but whoever killed this man
但不管是谁杀了这个人
avoided all the muss of a frontal assault
杀手都避开了正面攻击
and was thorough enough to make sure the victim was dead
而且下手十分决绝 只为确保每一击
several times over.
都会让对方彻底死亡
Sound like hand-to-hand combat to you, Lieutenant?
警官 你觉得这听上去像不像徒手格斗
Maybe we should ask a soldier.
也许我们该找一个士兵问问
If anyone in your deployment uses prostitutes overseas,
如果你们的部门中有人和外籍的妓♥女♥有非法交易
if he sexually abuses his fellow female soldiers,
如果他对自己身边的女兵有性♥虐♥待
then he could end up bringing those bad habits back home.
那他就可以带着这些坏习惯滚回家去了
As officers, it's up to you to let your soldiers know
作为长官 你们可以让你们的士兵知道
that, one, you will investigate
第一 你会调查所有
all incidents of sexual misconduct
所有性行为不检的事情
and report up the chain of command.
并且通过指挥链上报上级
And two, you will ensure
第二 你们会保证
appropriate disciplinary action be taken
一旦接到投诉 都会进行一定的纪律处分
by following up on all complaints.
任何的投诉
And that's it for the day. Dismissed.
今天讲话就到这里 解散
Excuse me. Lieutenant Angel Hayes?
不好意思 Angel Hayes中尉
Yes.
对
Lieutenants Tao and Flynn, L.A.P.D.
Tao中尉 Flynn中尉 洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Is this an okay time to ask you a few questions?
方便问你几个问题么
Absolutely. I hope I have answers.
方便 我希望我能给你们答案
Do you know a man named Derek Hansen?
你知道一个叫Derek Hansen的人么
Derek? Sure. He worked here.
Derek 当然 他以前在这里工作
We still use his material for our seminars. Why?
我们研讨会还在用他的资料 怎么了
Was he good at his job?
他还胜任他的工作么
Uh, maybe a little too good.
额 也许有些太过胜任了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Derek wanted to try out
Derek想要在伤者康复过程中尝试
a whole new psych protocol on recruits,
一种全新的精神医疗方案
have us screen for sexual abusers.
需要我们筛选一些性♥虐♥待者
But that kind of test takes years for the army to approve.
但那种测试要花上军队好几年的时间去评估确认
So when we told Derek no, he went over our heads.
所以当我们告诉Derek不可以的时候 他以身试法了
To whom?
对谁
Secretary of the army.
军队的秘书
Ooh. Yeah.
哇哦 没错
Not a good move.
不是明智之举
Look, I'm an M.P.
听着 我是一名宪兵
I know you guys don't ask questions for fun.
我知道你们不会无缘无故提问的
What's going on?
发生什么事了
When was the last time you saw or spoke to Derek?
你上一次见到Derek或和他通话是什么时候
He called and asked me to help him lobby a state senator
他给我打电♥话♥ 想要我帮他说服一名参议员
to fund Shannon House.
为Shannon House提供资金
By doing what?
怎么说服
Contacting some retired officer.
联♥系♥某位退休了的军官
Asked me to look up the guy's service record
让我查找他的服役记录
so I'd know what to say.
这样我知道该说些什么
And this was when? Last week.
这发生在什么时候 上周
But Derek had some information wrong,
但是Derek弄错了一些信息
so it took me a minute to figure it out.
这让我费了点时间去搞清楚
Did you give him the record?
你把记录给他了吗
No. That's strictly confidential.
没有 这是绝对保密的
I just corrected Derek's mistake.
我只是纠正了Derek的错误
Then he said never mind the call and that he'd sort it out.
然后他让我忘了这通电♥话♥ 他会自己解决
What kind of mistake we talking about?
他弄错了什么
Derek said this man retired as a captain,
Derek说这个人在退休前是一名上尉
but he actually received an honorable discharge
但是实际上他是作为一名光荣退伍的
as a lieutenant.
中尉
Um, here it is.
呃 找到了
Uh, does the name Lieutenant John Jacob Felton ring a bell?
你们对中尉John Jacob Felton这个名字有印象吗
Yes, ma'am. It does.
是的 长官 很有印象
Sorry to keep you waiting, Mr. Dunn.
抱歉让你久等了 Dunn先生
I'm Lieutenant Provenza.
我是Provenza中尉
We've, uh, got a lot going on around here today.
我们 呃 今天这里事情太多了
And the kid still hasn't made up his mind.
那孩子还是没有拿定主意
So, you sure you want to wait?
那么 你确定要等下去吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, if there's a chance
我等 只要有一线希望
that he'd be willing to sit with me for a minute,
能让他愿意跟我坐下来聊会儿
yeah, I'll wait.
我就会等下去
Is there a rush?
你很着急吗
Excuse me?
什么
I'm just saying that Rusty is,
我只是想说 Rusty他
well, he's a little "if, and, or" at the moment.
呃 他现在很迷茫
He's had a rough life.
他的生活很艰难
His caseworker told me some of that.
看护他的社工告诉过我一些事情
I know that he's had problems.
我知道他有些问题
And you're still pushing hard to meet with him.
而你还在给他压力想要见他
I'm not sure what the right thing to do is.
我都不知道要怎么做才对
It's a pretty big shock to find out that you have a kid.
发现自己有个孩子是件能让人吓尿的事情
I haven't told anybody.
我还没有告诉过任何人
To be honest, I'm engaged to be married in a few months,
说实话 我再过几个月就要结婚了
and if we've got to start out with a bigger family
如果我们想要组织一个比我们想象的更大的
than we thought...
家庭的话
Wait. H... hold on a second. "A bigger family"?
等下 你等会儿 更大的家庭是什么意思
Are you saying that your wife-to-be already has children?
你是说你的未婚妻已经有孩子了
Two girls... 3 and 5.
两个女孩儿 一个3岁 一个5岁
I see.
我知道了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表