剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
that I wasn't involved in this...
我没有被卷入这类
identity-theft thing.
身份诈骗案中
And...
而
I wanted to scream.
我简直想呐喊
But instead, I walked him to his car,
但我只是和他走进他的车
and I said to stay away from me and my family.
让他离我和我家人远些
And then he said, "Or what?"
可他说"你又能怎样呢"
Please -- please just say you understand the situation I was in.
请 请你们原谅我的处境
Yeah, we understand. The guy was threatening you.
是的 我们明白 那家伙威胁你
Yes, exactly, and that's --
是的 准确说 那就是
That's why, when he asked --
那就是为什么 当他要求
Actually, no. You know what? He insisted.
实际上 不是 你知道吗 他坚持
He insisted that I meet him at that club.
他坚持要我去那个酒吧见他
And he was saying all these -- all these crazy things,
而且他一直说 这些疯话
like -- like how I had to go to his hotel room with him
比如 比如我必须和他一起回他酒店
and walk away from my home and set myself free.
离开我的家庭 让自己自♥由♥
So I pretended to think about it while we were drinking,
所以我假装在喝酒时考虑这件事
and --
接着
God, please.
上帝啊
Please tell me you understand what I was going through.
请你们原谅我的处境
Oh, yeah.
好的
I mean, you'd be surprised how often we hear this kind of story.
你都不知道我们有多少次听这类故事
I mean, no kidding.
我不是开玩笑的
Uh, but let's go back to the bar, because it seems like
让我们回到酒吧 因为给人的感觉就是
you were trying to give the guy a chance to back off.
你想要给这家伙点厉害看看
And you only brought the antifreeze with you
而你随身带着防冻液
in case he wouldn't.
以防万一
That kind of thing could happen to anybody.
谁都可能遇到这种事
Yeah. He was completely off his rocker.
没错 他已经完全失控了
Marriage is tough enough.
婚姻还真是煎熬啊
You add a third person...
第三者一介入...
...And he was going to talk to my husband himself
如果我不乖乖听话
if I wouldn't do it.
他会自己找我丈夫谈的
So...
所以
I-I slipped about an ounce
我加了大约1盎司
of the antifreeze into his drink
防冻液到他的酒水里
when he went to the bathroom.
在他去洗手间的时候
But then I got him another drink,
但我让他又喝了一杯
and I put some more antifreeze in it.
我加入了更多防冻剂
And I played like i was gonna go along with him, you know?
然后我装出一副要跟他一起走的样子
And I took his phone without him noticing,
然后趁他不注意拿了他的手♥机♥
and I told him I was gonna go home
跟他说我要回家
to say goodbye to my husband and my children.
跟我老公孩子告别
Thank god he didn't physically assault you.
感谢老天他没侵犯你的身体
Oh, no. Yeah. Thank god.
没有 感谢老天
I mean, could you even imagine if he had tried
你能想象万一他真的
to force himself on me?
要对我用强 结果会怎样吗
Okay, look...
听着
We don't -- we don't have to tell my husband about this --
我们不用 不用把这事...
about this, right?
告诉我老公 不是吗
No, we don't.
是 用不着
But we do have to have a little chat
但我们必须跟副检察官
with the deputy district attorney,
进行一场小小的对话
right, lieutenant?
对吧 副队
Definitely.
正是如此
I mean, we get how terrible this is for you, ma'am,
我们明白这事对你来说有多可怕 夫人
but we still need to arrest you for murder in the first degree.
但我们还是要以一级谋杀逮捕你
Oh, and your husband could very well find out about that.
而且你丈夫也会明白是怎么回事的
No, I -- wait!
不 我... 等一下
Wait! Listen! He was threatening me!
等等 听我说 他当时在威胁我
What else could I have done?!
我还能怎么办
You could have called the Las Vegas police and turned him in.
你可以向拉斯维加斯警局报♥警♥ 把他抓起来
You could have told your husband,
你可以一开始就跟你丈夫说
refused to go to a bar with antifreeze in your purse,
你可以不带着装防冻剂的钱包去酒吧
or maybe not have slept with the guy to begin with.
或者不要跟这个人上♥床♥
But you know what? That's not really any of my business.
不过 这些都不关我的事
But if I were you right now, Mrs. Elkins,
不过如果现在我是你 埃尔金斯夫人
I would stop talking
我就乖乖闭嘴
before you explain yourself onto death row.
免得再乱说话而被判死罪
Don't get too excited back there, guys.
后面的各位不要太激动了
This is pretty cut-and-dry,
这些多半都是计划内的事
but I still have a deal to make before we close shop.
不过下班之前 我还有一场交易要谈
Look out, Dr. Goofball.
小心点 傻瓜医生
You're next.
下一个就是你
See here is the best I can do for you, Professor Durban.
我们已经尽力了 多班教授
We've looked over everything you've done
我们调查了你在加州做过的一切
in the state of California, and we can't prove
没有发现什么证据
that you intended to permanently deprive your victims
能表明你曾打算侵吞
of the money you borrowed from them.
你向那些受害者借过的钱
Which is what I said, so...
我就是这个意思 所以...
So, since your more serious offenses
所以 鉴于你更严重的违法行为
appear to have occurred in Nevada --
看起来是发生在内华达州
Unh! Unh! I was never in Nevada.
我从来没去过内华达
It's time you went.
你这回该去了
So, if you will sign these waivers of extradition,
所以 如果你签一下引渡弃权书
you can go with Detective Conner here and you can see Las Vegas.
你就可以跟康奈尔警探去欣赏一下拉斯维加斯
And then you can deal with whatever charges they have
然后你就可以去对付他们的各种指控
against you the same way you did here.
就像你在这里做的一样
Ohh, if I must.
签就签吧
And please don't be too hard on those young people I enlisted
还有 请不要太刁难我为笔记本恶作剧
in this little laptop escapade.
招募来的年轻人
All they really got out of it was good grades.
他们得到的只是一些高分而已
Oh, Detective Conner,
康奈尔警探
I look forward to explaining Nevada law to you
我很期待在回你家乡的路上
all the way back to your hometown.
向你解释内华达法律
Hey, Conner.
嘿 康奈尔
I'd say I felt sorry for you, but you earned it.
我曾说我同情你 但其实这是你应得的
You know, I'd be willing to bet
我很乐意赌他将能说会道地
that he's able to talk his way out of Nevada just like he did here.
从内华达脱身 就像他在这里一样
But then he still has to deal with
但他还是得处理他在伊利诺斯
all his outstanding warrants in, uh, Illinois,
蒙塔纳 肯塔基 佛罗里达
Montana, Kentucky, Florida, and Vermont.
以及佛蒙特 那些还没搞定的拘捕令
You caught him.
是你抓住了他
Let someone else pay to prosecute him.
让别人去费劲起诉他吧
And somewhere down the line,
最终有一天
we'll find out who this Durban really is.
我们总会弄明白这个多班是什么人的
People always give themselves away.
坏人终究会露马脚的
Sooner or later.
早晚的事
Rusty?
拉什蒂
Rusty, are you home?
拉什蒂 你在家吗
What happened?
怎么了
Can we talk about it in the morning?
我们能早上再谈吗
Is everything all right?
你还好吗
Do I owe Daniel a call?
我要给丹尼尔打个电♥话♥吗
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. I'm coming.
等等 等等 我就来
Just just don't freak out, okay?
请不要被吓到 好吗
Oh, my god.
老天
Look, don't worry. I-I didn't hit him back.
别担心 我...我没还手
I just ran, and I used the $100 you gave me to get a cab.
我跑开了 用你给的一百块钱打了辆车
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. What did he do to you?
老天 老天 他到底是怎么对你的
Come up here and let me see you in the light.
到亮一点的地方来让我看看
What happened?
出什么事了
Annie, his obnoxious fiance,
安妮 他那个讨厌的未婚妻
was asking me all these, like, really personal questions
问了我一些很隐私的问题
about, like, how I'd gotten along without my mother.
比如 我怎么适应没有妈妈的生活
And then I thought, you know, like,
那我想 干脆
why not just get the whole gay-hustling thing out there?
就跟她说说我以前用肉体挣钱的事
And then when I did that, Annie kind of freaked out.
然后我就说了 她就有点抓狂了
And then...
然后
...Daniel took me outside to talk.
丹尼尔就把我带出去谈话
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表