剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
He's the victim here.
他才是受害者
Someone tried to shoot him.
有人向他开枪了
Mrs. Alvarado,
阿瓦拉多太太
We are in the middle of taking your son's statement.
我们正在给你儿子做笔录
No, I want to see now.
不 我现在就要见他
Sir, the sooner you start cooperating with us,
先生 你越早与我们合作
the sooner you'll be done.
事情就越快结束
Folks, follow me, please.
两位请随我来
Please.
这边请
Captain.
队长
None of the cars registered to the Alvarado family
阿瓦拉多家没有人开
include a 2002 Kia Sedona.
2002版的起亚嘉华
Okay.
好的
Detective Sanchez, will you help me interview Diego?
桑切斯警探 请和我一起审讯迪亚哥
D.D.A. Michaels,
麦克尔斯副检察官
I think that you should follow along in electronics.
你应该去观看监控录像
Gentlemen.
来吧各位
Come on.
去吧
Did you mirandize the boy, Mike?
迈克 你向那男孩宣读权利了吗
I got Diego to do it for me.
迪亚哥自己做了
He recited the warning.
他把警告语都背出来了
I asked him if he understood. He said yes.
我问过他是否明白 他说明白
Would you keep your eye on Diego's parents?
请你监视迪亚哥父母的举动
Let's go.
走吧
Hello, Diego. My name is Captain Sharon Raydor.
迪亚哥 你好 我是纱伦·雷达队长
This is Detective Sanchez.
这位是桑切斯警探
What the hell is happening?
到底发生什么事
Why did Anthony's brother just pull a gun on me?
安东尼的哥哥为什么要杀我
We were hoping you could help us with that.
我们希望你能帮忙回答这个问题
Do you have idea why Lamar would come after you?
你知道拉马尔为什么冲着你来吗
Because Julio told him to.
因为是胡里奥的指示
No, I don't.
不 我不知道
How long you been playing football for Madison high?
你在麦迪逊高中打球有多久了
Coach Ramirez recruited me when I was a sophomore.
二年级的时候拉米雷斯教练招我入的队
Diego...
迪亚哥
how do you rate yourself as a player?
身为选手你如何评价自己
I threw 22 touchdowns and 2,483 yards last year.
去年我的成绩是22次触地和2483码
I do all right.
我挺不错的
You must have been getting attention from colleges.
你肯定吸引了很多大学的注意
There was interest, yeah.
确实有一些对我感兴趣的
So, what happened to Anthony helped you.
所以安东尼的死对你有利
W-wait, I don't think of it that way.
等等 我不那么想
Well, you had problems with Anthony.
你跟安东尼有过节
You guys fought two weeks ago.
两周前你们还打了一架
We were just blowing off steam.
我们那不过是小打小闹
Lamar Lewis didn't think of it as blowing off steam.
拉马尔·刘易斯可不这么想
out of everyone who could have killed his brother,
他有那么多的怀疑对象
he came after you.
却偏偏瞄准了你
Look, I was angry, okay?
我当时很生气 好吗
I was. Anthony had a lucky couple of games,
确有其事 安东尼几场比赛都有如神助
and I was in a slump, but that was it.
而我正处于低谷 不过仅此而已
I-I would have won the starting spot back
我在接下来一两场比赛里
this game or the next.
就能重回首发阵容
I didn't have to kill Anthony in order to do that.
我没必要因此就杀了安东尼
Look, he was going to be a great player.
他会成为一名卓越的运动员
There's no doubt about it.
这毫无疑问
But I had the experience.
而我经验丰富
It was going to work out just fine for me.
这也会帮助我有所作为
Besides, I never had anything to do with Anthony off the field.
而且 场下我和安东尼毫无瓜葛
But you watched game film with the rest of the offense.
你和其余的进攻选手一起看了比赛录像
You followed Anthony afterwards. You bumped him.
事后你驾车跟踪安东尼 故意追尾
When he pulled over, you shot him.
他靠路边停车时 你朝他开了枪
Now you're back to starting position.
现在你又回到了首发阵容
I-I did not follow him!
我没有跟踪他
Diego, we know the kind of car we're looking for.
迪亚哥 我们知道要找什么样的车
when we find the red Kia sedona that you used,
等找到你开的那台红色起亚嘉华
we will have all the evidence we need.
我们就会掌握所有需要的证据
You can make things easier What are you talking about?!
你也可以简化一切 你在说什么
A red Kia? Tons of people have that car.
红色起亚车 满街都是
My grandmother has one!
我外婆就有一辆
It doesn't mean I killed somebody!
这不能说明我杀了人
If you get the car and we connect it to the accident,
如果能找到这辆车 并与本案联♥系♥起来
we're on our way to a conviction.
定罪就快了
Karen Alvarado, Diego's mom, her maiden name is Garza.
迪亚哥的母亲卡伦·阿尔瓦拉多 婚前姓是加尔萨
Her mother's name is Victoria Garza,
他外婆的名字是维多利亚·加尔萨
and she owns a 2002 Kia sedona.
她有一台2002年的起亚嘉华
Take a warrant over the river and through the woods.
带着搜查令 去"跋山涉水"
To grandmother's house I go.
我要去的是外婆家
If you hurry,
动作利索点的话
we can still make the 11:00 news
我们还能上11点的新闻
and turn this into a win.
大获全胜
Chief, may I say how touched we all are
副局 对于您对艾米·塞克斯的关心
at the concern you've demonstrated for Amy Sykes?
我能表达我们全员是多么的感动吗
Okay, let's get back to the red minivan.
好 我们再说回那辆红色起亚车
Your grandparents ever go to one of your games?
你外公外婆去看过你的比赛吗
Did they drive the minivan?
他们开的是小货车吗
Did Lamar attend the game
他们去观看比赛时
when your grandparents My grandparents?!
拉马尔参赛了吗 我外公外婆
What are you talking about?
你们到底在说什么
Look, I already told you.
我已经说过了
There must be thousands of those minivans out there.
那款车大街上有成千上万辆
Where are my Mom and Dad?
我爸妈在哪
I want an attorney.
我需要律师
I was just going to suggest that.
我正要提出这个建议
Stay with the suspect till I have him removed to holding.
在我转移嫌疑人之前 看住他
Mr. Alvarado Get out of my way.
阿瓦拉多先生 别挡路
I'm not waiting anymore.
我不会再等下去了
Where's Diego?
迪亚哥在哪
He didn't kill anybody. He's not like that.
他没有杀人 他不是那种人
Sir, I recommend you retain legal counsel for your son.
先生 我建议您为他联♥系♥律师
We can discuss your options in the morning.
我们可以明早再谈您的选择
No. Hold on.
不 等等
When was Anthony killed?
安东尼的遇害时间是几点
Approximately 8:30 last night.
大概昨晚八点半
My son has an alibi. He has an alibi.
我儿子有不在场证明
I sent him to the store.
我让他去商店买♥♥东西
Look.
看
Look. He gave me the receipt. Look.
看 这是收据
It has a time stamp on it and everything.
时间戳什么的都在上面
I'll check if the store has security footage
我去查下商店是否有安保录像
of the kid purchasing milk and cereal.
证明这孩子买♥♥过牛奶和麦片
That means he's okay, right?
他现在没事了 对吗
That proves he didn't do it.
那证明了他的清白
Mr. Alvarado, may I see your wallet?
阿瓦拉多先生 我能看下您的钱包吗
I have to ask, sir,
我不得不问一句 先生
why is that the only receipt in here?
为什么钱包里只有这一张收据
What makes a receipt from Al's Liquor
在小卖♥♥店买♥♥牛奶和麦片的收据
for cereal and milk so important you'd save it in your wallet?
至于你放到钱包里保存这么重要吗
It's important because it --
它很重要是因为...
We just heard your mother-in-law
我们刚刚得知 您的岳母
owns a Kia Sedona, does she not?
有一辆起亚嘉华 是吗
And we have officers getting a search warrant
我们的警官现在拿到了搜查令
for her house right now.
准备搜查她的房♥子
Now, if the van was damaged,
如果这辆车有损毁
if she took it to the shop today wait, wait, wait.
如果她今天把车送到修理厂 等等
O-okay, there's an explanation for all this.
够了 这些我都能解释
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.
你所说的一切将被作为呈堂证供
No, you don't understand. You have the right to an attorney.
不 你没懂 你有权请律师
If you can't afford an attorney,
如果你请不起律师
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表