剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Uh-uh. Underwood thinks bigger than that.
安德伍德的野心不止于此
Then what? I don't know.
那是什么 不知道
He controls Pennsylvania.
他控制了宾州
He has influence in the White House.
在白宫就有影响力
Walker needs the state for reelection... No.
沃克需要这个州支持他再选 不
No, it can't just be Walker.
不会只是为沃克
The President backstabbed him for the secretary of state nomination.
总统在提名国务卿时出♥卖♥♥♥了他
It has to be something else.
一定是别的什么
The President would owe him.
总统欠他人情
But what?
欠他什么
They already meet once a week.
他们一周见一次面
The education bill? I mean, what?
教育法案吗 他要什么
What specifically?
具体要什么
He could be after the V.P. Nomination.
他可能想要副总统提名
That doesn't make sense, though.
但这样说不通
The V.P. slot is on the table because Russo tanked.
副总统之所以空出来 是因为罗素输了
Underwood wanted him to win.
安德伍德希望他赢
Unless he didn't.
除非不是那样
Maybe he wanted Russo to self-destruct.
也许他希望罗素自毁前程
To force Matthews to run.
迫使马修斯竞选
Exactly. And then next week, when Matthews wins...
没错 等到下周马修斯赢得竞选时
The President taps Underwood.
总统就会提名安德伍德
Mr. President.
总统先生
Mr. Tusk.
塔斯克先生
Thanks for coming on such short notice.
谢谢你这么快赶过来
Have a seat, Frank.
请坐 弗兰克
I have a confession to make.
我要坦白件事
Raymond and I have known each other for years.
雷蒙德和我是老相识
We don't publicize it,
我们没让外界知道
but he's been a trusted advisor to me.
他一直是我可信赖的顾问
And I sent you to St. Louis
我让你去圣路易斯
so he could spend time with you,
是为了让他了解一下你
give me his two cents.
给我点意见
On what, sir, if I may ask?
恕我冒昧 什么意见 先生
Offering you the vice presidency.
让你当副总统
I told the president that, uh, in my humble opinion,
我告诉总统 依我个人浅见
both he and the country would be well served
有你这样经验丰富 智慧忠诚的副总统
by a man as experienced, intelligent, and loyal as you.
无论他还是国家 必会受益无穷
So I'm officially asking, Frank.
我现在正式向你提出 弗兰克
Sir, I... I don't know what to say.
先生 我都不知道说什么好了
Say yes.
说好
Yes.
好
It would be a great honor, Mr. President.
这真是莫大的荣幸 总统先生
Meechum.
密查姆
I take care of my own,
我照顾自己人
and you've proved yourself to be very valuable.
你也证明了自己的价值
I would like you to be part of my security detail
等我上任后 我希望你加入
once I get confirmed.
我是保安特遣队
That's the Secret Service, sir.
那是特勤局的范畴 先生
I'm capitol police.
我是国会警♥察♥
Then I'll put you on the Secret Service.
那我就把你调去特勤局
If you're interested.
如果你愿意的话
I'd be more than interested, sir.
我非常愿意 先生
Good.
很好
And I'm extremely grateful.
也很感激
Keep being valuable.
那就继续发挥价值
That's the best way to show your gratitude.
这是表达感激最好的方式
I will, Mr. Vice President.
我会的 副总统先生
Did the plumber finally come?
水管工终于来过了
No. I fixed it.
没有 是我修的
Francis.
弗兰西斯
So proud of you, Francis.
真为你骄傲 弗兰西斯
I didn't do it alone.
不是我一个人的功劳
I got here as quickly as I could.
我尽快赶过来了
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
I need you to be completely honest with me, Christina.
我要你对我说实话 克里斯蒂娜
About what?
什么事
The other day, when I said that you should tell me
几天前 我曾说如果有媒体来纠缠你
if anyone from the press started harassing you...
让你告诉我
Zoe Barnes?
是佐伊·巴恩斯吗
You said you wanted to talk about something on the phone.
你打电♥话♥说想跟我说点事
Oh, no. That can wait.
没事 那不急
No. Come on. Tell me.
来吧 告诉我
I, um... earlier today...
我...今天早些时候...
The rowing machine, I saw, is broken.
划船机 我看见它坏了
Oh, it's my fault. The cable broke.
是我搞坏的 线断了
I haven't been able to replace it yet.
我还没来得及换上
What about going for a run with me?
跟我去跑步怎么样
She's trying to smear Congressman Underwood.
她想毁谤安德伍德议员
It's a coordinated campaign by everyone at Slugline.
头条网的每个人都参与了
But she knew things.
但她知道些事
Like what?
什么事
About Peter.
彼得的事
Something to do with Kern losing the nomination.
与科恩失去提名有关
And?
还有吗
Want me to drive alongside you, sir?
要我开车跟着你吗 先生
No. You stay here.
不用 你待在这儿
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yes.
好了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表