剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Well, we turn that into an asset, not a liability.
那我们就化劣势为优势
Here's who I was. Here's who I am now.
曾经堕落 现在脱胎换骨了
You saw how they dismissed him
你也看到首脑会晤上
in three seconds at the leadership meeting.
他们想都没想就否定了他
Patty Whittaker is very open-minded,
帕特·惠特克非常开明
and I am very persuasive.
而我又很善于说服别人
You think Russo even wants it?
罗素有这意思吗
Any kid who's made it from the streets of South Philly
能从费城南部的街道
to the Capitol Rotunda is ambitious.
爬到国会圆形大厅的人都有野心
We just need to tap into that,
我们只要激起这份野心
surround him with the best people
给他最优秀的人才
and then build the machine and push the go button.
建立好团队 就能一发冲天
So you think he could win.
那你觉得他能赢
I think he can be a contender.
我认为他有能力一争
Okay, let's say we pull off a miracle and he wins.
好吧 假设奇迹出现了 他赢了
What do we gain by it?
这对我们有什么好处
Isn't it better to be holding the reins in this race
掌控着这场竞选
than watching from the stands?
不比当个旁观者好吗
You wife is on the phone.
你夫人来电
Put her through in here.
接进来
I understand that Pennsylvania's important for redistricting--
我明白宾州对选区重划的重要性
No, no, no, this isn't just about this race, Doug.
不 不仅是为了竞选 道格
Expand your thinking.
开拓思路
Who else is from Pennsylvania?
还有谁是宾州人
No, no, no, not in Congress.
不对 不是众议院里的人
The executive branch.
而是行政部门
The vice president.
副总统
Hello, my dear.
亲爱的你好
Nancy had my tux dry-cleaned
南希拿我的西装去干洗了
so I won't embarrass--
这样我就不会...
The Cotesworth cancelled on us.
科茨沃斯酒店取消了我的预约
I'm leaving right now. I'll come get you.
我马上就出发去接你
I've got to go.
我得走了
What's going on?
出什么事了
The hotel, for tonight's gala.
今晚庆典的酒店
They refused to let Claire into the ballroom
他们不让克莱尔的人进宴会厅
because their employees are union.
因为他们的雇员是工会的
Spinella.
斯比奈拉
Yeah, he can go after me all he wants,
他怎么冲我来都可以
but to go after my wife?
居然动我老婆
No class. Meet me at the Cotesworth.
真下作 我们在科茨沃斯酒店碰面
You got it.
好的
Why can't we just move it to another place?
为什么不干脆去别处办
I looked into that. Everything's booked.
我查过了 到处都有预约了
You have to reserve these things weeks in advance.
这种事得提前几周预约
I've got Stamper online looking for another venue somewhere.
我让斯坦普在网上找其他地点
Francis, the delivery trucks are already at the Cotesworth.
弗兰西斯 货运卡车已经到科茨沃斯酒店了
I can't have people showing up at a different place
我总不能让大家改去别的地方
in case they don't get the email.
万一有人没收到通知邮件怎么办
This is my fault. I feel awful.
都是我的错 我很内疚
There's a half a million on the line here.
这可事关50万
I realize that.
这我知道
And I can't keep having my work
我不能总让我的工作
take these hits on behalf of yours.
因为你的而受影响
It's more than just an inconvenience.
这已经不是小麻烦了
I know. We'll solve it.
我知道 问题会解决的
Hey, I just got your email. What did you think?
我收到了你的邮件 觉得怎样
You don't have to send me things before you post.
发稿不需要先经过我
Oh, I thought you might want to take a look.
我以为你会想先看一下
The goal here is for everyone to post things
我们的目标是让我来不及读
faster than I have a chance to read them.
你们就发布了
If you're satisfied with the article, just put it up.
只要你自己满意 就可以发布
Okay. Are you satisfied?
好的 你满意吗
I think so.
我觉得还行
Okay, you are or you aren't.
好吧 要么满意要么不满意
Whatever hoops the Herald made you jump through--
《先驱报》逼你耍的那些把式
I know. ...Let them go.
我知道 忘掉就好
It's okay to be opinionated, Zoe,
固执己见没什么错 佐伊
and it's okay to go outside to get your hands dirty.
出去挖新闻也没什么错
You're no longer tied to a desk.
你不需要坐在桌前
Or that pillow, for that matter.
或者是那个垫子
I'm not going to post it.
我不发了
Midterm predictions-- they're not news.
中期预测不算新闻
They're bullshit.
纯属胡扯
Well, I agree.
我同意
I can do better.
我可以做得更好
I think you can.
我相信你可以
Feel free to blow my mind.
欢迎你给我惊喜
If we do this event, the whole staff walks out.
如果我们接这个活儿 全体员工就罢♥工♥
I've got 300 guests--
我有三百位客人
You signed a contract with my wife.
你和我太太签了合同
We'll refund your wife's organization
我们会把钱退给您太太的组织
and pay for whatever the costs of moving the event to a more
并补偿将活动移至更合适地点的
appropriate venue.
一切费用
And we would have to refund a half a million dollars in donations.
我们得退回50万美元的捐款
Can you pay for that, too?
这个你们也能补偿吗
Because I'm pretty sure there's cause for damages here.
因为我确信这是致损原因
I truly apologize, sir.
十分抱歉 先生
Who's your boss?
你老板是谁
I spoke with the owners,
我请示过业主们
and they authorized me to do what I think is best.
他们允许我来做最佳选择
And do they realize that they are shutting the door on 41 members
那他们知道他们将41名国会议员
of the United States Congress?
拒之门外了吗
Yes, sir, they do.
是的 先生 他们明白
I had to make a very hard judgment call.
我做了一个非常艰难的判断
Well, I seriously question your judgment.
我严重质疑你的判断能力
You know, word travels fast in this town.
要知道 话传得很快
All those luncheons and conventions and dinners.
那么多午餐会 会议和晚宴
It's going to be a shame to lose all that work. Isn't it?
失去这么多生意真是可惜
Congressman, you are absolutely right,
议员 您说的很对
but if my staff walks out, I--
但是如果我的员工罢♥工♥ 我
Please understand the predicament I'm in.
请您理解我的窘境
I got an idea.
我有办法了
I know what we're going to do.
我知道该怎么办了
Honey, they're not going to let us have it inside.
亲爱的 他们不让我们进去办
We're going to have it right here
我们就在这儿办
on their front steps, picnic style.
在他们门前阶上 办成野餐会
What do you need from me?
需要我做什么
I need your manpower.
人力
Yes, sir, I'm on it.
是 先生 马上照办
Okay, everybody, stop what you're doing, and listen up.
注意 放下手头的工作 听好了
Yeah.
喂
Oh, hey, Frank.
你好 弗兰克
How soon? About three hours.
多久 三小时左右
How many people we talking? Just 300.
多少人 只有三百个
The florist is going to send over whatever he has.
花店会把所有的存货都送来
Great.
很好
Francis, where are we with food?
弗兰西斯 食品怎样了
I've got hotdogs, pizzas, and soul food coming,
我订到了热狗 比萨饼 还有南方黑人食品
maybe something else.
可能还有别的
Girls, here's what I want.
姑娘们 我是这么想的
I want four bars, two on each level.
四个吧台 每层两个
The food can go there. The silent auction goes here.
食品放在那边 无声拍卖♥♥在这边
Oh, and cancel the string quartet. Let's get a DJ.
取消弦乐四重奏 找个DJ
Doug, how are we on booze?
道格 酒怎么样了
Kegs are on the way now. Great.
酒桶已经送过来了 很好
Oh, and call Denise at the office
打电♥话♥去办公室找丹妮丝
and have her bring every donation envelope she can find.
让她把所有的捐款信封都带来
Okay, messages, people.
留言都给我
Congressman Russo's office.
罗素议员办公室
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表