剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
This whole thing is making me really nervous.
这事让我很紧张
That you'll be exposed?
害怕你会暴露
Not that.
不是
It's Francis.
那可是弗兰西斯
If this really goes as deep as we think,
如果这事真像我们想的那么大
and he's already watching you...
他已经在监视你
You think he's dangerous? I know he is.
你认为他很危险 我知道他很危险
Then that's why we have to keep going.
所以我们必须得查下去
He crushes people...
他能毁掉一个人
Hey, Callum. Hey.
你好 卡拉姆 你好
Look, if you weren't afraid, you wouldn't be doing your job.
如果你不怕 就不会做这份工作了
The only articles that I have ever written
我写过的唯一一篇
that truly mattered scared the shit out of me.
真正重要的文章简直把我吓坏了
We need to know about anything that might've happened with Russo.
我们得了解关于罗素的一切
Something Underwood could have held over him.
安德伍德用来威胁他的事
We have to go back to Christina Gallagher,
咱们得再去找克里斯蒂娜·盖拉格
see if she'll give us something.
看她能说点什么
It can't be me. If I go back for a second time...
我不能去了 如果我又去找
I'll do it.
我去吧
You honestly had no idea that the President and Tusk were close?
你完全不知道总统和塔斯克关系很亲密吗
He never showed up once on any call sheet,
从我们开始竞选到上任这段时间内
phone log or schedule during
他从没出现在任何通告单
the campaign or since we've been in office.
通话记录或者日程表上
I'd love to believe you, Linda,
我很想相信你 琳达
but I'm finding it very difficult.
但这很困难
What would I gain by keeping you in the dark?
我把你蒙在鼓里有什么好处呢
I am as shocked as you are, Frank.
我跟你一样震惊 弗兰克
Well, don't let on that you know.
别让他看出来你知道了
Of course not. What's the President saying?
当然 总统说什么
He wants to meet with you Tuesday to get your report on Tusk.
他周二想见你 让你报告塔斯克的事
That's a farce.
真是胡闹
Should I come up with a reason to delay the meeting?
要我找点理由推迟会面吗
No. Maybe we'll learn something.
不用了 或许能打探出点什么
What time? 2:00 P.M.
什么时候 下午两点
All right. I'll be there. Thank you, Linda.
好吧 我会去的 谢谢你 琳达
We have one week. To accomplish what exactly?
我们有一礼拜时间 做什么
To force Tusk's hand. He wants me beholden to him? No.
逼迫塔斯克 他想让我感激他 休想
We have to make him come crawling to me.
我们得让他来找我
What's his weakness?
他的弱点是什么
His fortune.
他的财产
Wouldn't you say that's his strength?
那不是他的优势吗
Not if it's slipping away.
一旦流失就不是了
How do you make 40 billion disappear overnight? We can't.
怎么在一夜之间搞掉四百亿 做不到
But maybe we can create the illusion that it's in danger.
但可以制♥造♥出他的财产有危险的假象
The brief you gave me on his assets.
你给我的那份他的资产报告
How much of his total net worth is...
他的总资产净值有多少
in nuclear power?
是核能方面的
About a third.
大概是三分之一
Sixteen reactors here in the states, 37 worldwide.
美国有16个反应堆 全球37个
Well, that's what we hit him with.
那就是我们打击他的武器
We go after his nuclear interests.
我们要打击他的核利益
Even so,
即便如此
he's got 25 billion in other investments.
他的其他投资价值250亿美金
Doug, this is a man who built his fortune from nothing.
道格 他白手起家
The money doesn't mean anything to him.
钱对他毫无意义
It's what it represents.
重在钱所代表的东西
Which is what? His life's work.
是什么 他一生的努力
Get Remy Danton on the phone.
接通雷米·丹顿的电♥话♥
Set up a meeting as quickly as you can.
尽快安排一个会面
You got it.
知道了
Tusk understands the difference between power and money.
塔斯克理解权力和金钱之间的区别
That's precisely what makes him dangerous.
因此他是个危险人物
He doesn't measure his wealth in private jets
他衡量财富的标准不是私人飞机
but purchased souls.
而是拉拢的人心
I've worked too hard to get within arm's reach of the prize
我做了这么多努力 如今目标近在咫尺
only to have my hand cut off just before I seize it.
绝不能在即将到手时被砍断双手
Zoe Barnes, here to see Christina Gallagher.
佐伊·巴恩斯 来见克里斯蒂娜·盖拉格
I'm sorry. I don't see an appointment.
抱歉 我没看到有预约
Oh, there must be a mistake. I have an 11:30.
肯定搞错了 我预约了11点半的
One second.
稍等一下
My name is Zoe Barnes.
我叫佐伊·巴恩斯
I work at Slugline.
我在头条网工作
You spoke to my colleague Janine Skorsky.
你跟我同事简宁·斯克斯基谈过了
Miss... Oh, we're fine, thanks.
小姐 没事 谢谢
You can't just come in here...
你不能这么闯进来
There are things you don't know about Peter.
很多关于彼得的事你都不知道
I wrote the article about Roy Kapeniak.
关于罗伊·科佩尼科的文章是我写的
Please leave. Right now.
请快走吧 马上
It was Peter who convinced him to talk to me.
是彼得说服他跟我谈的
What? I don't... I don't understand.
什么 我不 不明白
Why would he... Somebody pressured him to do it.
他为什么 有人强迫他做的
The night of January 24th.
1月24号♥晚上
That's when he went to speak to Kapeniak.
他去找科佩尼科
Do you remember anything strange
你记得就职典礼左右
around the time of the inauguration?
发生过什么奇怪的事吗
Anything that could have been held over him? No, I don't.
任何可能成为把柄的事 没有
If he was mixed up in things
如果他被牵连进了
that in any way contributed to his suicide,
最终导致他自杀的事情
wouldn't you want to know?
你不想知道吗
I'm not trying to cause you any more pain.
我没想火上浇油
I just want the truth.
我只想要真♥相♥
And you deserve that more than anyone.
而你比任何人都应该知道
What was the date? The 24th of January.
你刚说什么时候 1月24日
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表