剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Many of those who left us today
今天离开我们的很多人
helped build the CWI from the ground up,
帮我一手创建了净水计划
and I'm grateful to them.
我对他们心怀感激
But it is time for us to evolve,
但是我们要更上一层楼了
and to accomplish this,
为达成这一目标
we had to make hard choices
我们必须做出艰难的抉择
and bring in new people.
引进新人才
That's what today was about.
这就是今天的意义
You have any questions,
有任何问题
my door is always open.
随时欢迎来找我
I'm all good for national and metro.
国内和城市新闻没问题
We've got space for political if we need it.
如有必要 可以腾一点地方给政♥治♥新闻
Janine, anything new on Michael Kern?
简宁 有迈克尔·科恩的新消息吗
The White House is dodging.
白宫在回避
You can't get anyone on record?
你采访不到任何人吗
Not just me.
不只是我
They're shutting all of us down in the briefings.
他们在通气会上只字不提
No one is giving an inch, even on background.
所有人牙关紧闭 背景资料都不肯透露
In the meantime, I'm working on a feature
与此同时 我正在策划
about the administration's foreign policy agenda.
关于政♥府♥外交政策议程的特辑
How it shifted from the start of the campaign,
它是如何从大选伊始慢慢改变
increased D.O.D. spending, and We see you, Zoe.
增加国防部开支 说吧 佐伊
I can link Kern directly to the Williams editorial.
我能证明《公报》社论是科恩写的
What? I've got a guy named Roy Kapeniak
什么 有个叫罗伊·科佩尼科的人
who was on the editorial staff when Kern was there.
他是科恩任主编时的一名编辑人员
Hey, Twitter twat, W.T.F.?
玩推特的娘们 搞什么鬼
Wait, wait, wait. Roy what? Kapeniak.
等等 罗伊什么 科佩尼科
A classmate of Kern's.
科恩的同班同学
I have him on record saying
我有他的公开声明
Kern wrote every word of the editorial.
称那篇社论出自科恩笔下
Let's move this into my office.
进我办公室谈
Zoe, Lucas.
佐伊 卢卡斯
Janine.
简宁
Let me-- let me, once and for all,
请允许我 请允许我 最后一次
say this definitively:
郑重声明
I didn't author that editorial.
社论不是我写的
Not a single sentence, word, comma, or period.
一句话 一个词 一个逗号♥ 一个句点都不是
If memory serves me, it was Mr. Kapeniak who wrote it.
如果我没记错 作者正是科佩尼科先生
Why on earth he's trying to claim that I did is beyond me.
我无法理解他为什么声称是我写的
Let me further say that I'm
请允许我进一步阐明
a strong supporter of the State of Israel.
我坚定地支持以色列国
As the most stable country in the region
作为地区最稳定的国家
and our strongest ally
以及我们最可靠的同盟
It's Frank Underwood for Cathy.
弗兰克·安德伍德找凯茜
...in any peace process,
在任何的和平进程之中
because without the stability of Israel,
如果没有以色列的稳定
there can be no Palestine.
就不会有巴勒斯坦
CNN right now.
快看CNN
"Without Israel there can be no Palestine"?
没有以色列就没有巴基斯坦
I've got it on. I would remind Senator Kern
我在看了 我想提醒科恩参议员
that there was a Palestine long before there was an Israel.
巴勒斯坦历史可比以色列久远
His comments are not only ignorant, they are racist.
他的言论不仅无知 还种族歧视
Get ready, Cathy. Things are about to move very quickly.
准备好 凯茜 事态要开始急剧变化了
...his understanding of the Middle East Okay.
他对于中东的理解 好的
...is so out of sync with reality... I'm ready.
如此脱离现实 我准备好了
Peter? No. Stop. Uh, not now.
彼得 站住 等下
Hey. Hey, where have you been?
喂 你去哪了
Oh, God, you're fucking high.
天啊 你嗑药了
No. I Yes, you are. Look at your eyes.
没 我 你绝对磕了 看你眼睛
Oh, please, just lay off.
拜托了 别烦我
You promised me it wouldn't be like this.
你保证过不会再这样了
Cancel whatever I have for the rest of the day.
把今天剩下的事都取消掉
Kern is out.
科恩出局了
They're tossing him?
他被踢出去了
Technically, he'd withdraw himself, but yes.
严格地讲 是他退出 不过 没错
Can I say "A source close to the White House"?
我可以说"据白宫知情人士透露"吗
No. You let this story play out on its own time.
不 这事你不要抢着报道
They'll announce in the morning.
明早他们就会宣布
I'm sorry. If not that, what story are we talking about?
不好意思 如果不是这篇 是什么新闻
Catherine Durant.
凯瑟琳·杜兰特
As soon as Kern withdraws, you say she'll be the replacement.
等科恩退出之后 你马上就说她会顶上来
Is that true? It will be after you write it.
真的吗 你写出来就成真了
Roy Kapeniak was you.
罗伊·科佩尼科是你安排的
You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment.
随你怎么想 我不会发表意见
You found him. You had him call me.
你找到他了 让他给我打电♥话♥
Kapeniak and Kern were appetizers, Miss Barnes.
科佩尼科和科恩不过是开胃菜 巴恩斯小姐
Catherine Durant is the meal.
凯瑟琳·杜兰特才是主菜
Say that name: Catherine Durant.
说出她的名字 凯瑟琳·杜兰特
Say it over and over.
一遍一遍地念叨
Tomorrow afternoon, write it down,
明天下午 写出来
and then watch that name
然后就等着这名字
come out of the mouth of the President of the United States.
从美国总统嘴里说出来吧
This is where we get to create.
这是我们创造历史的契机
Don't miss your train, Miss Barnes.
巴恩斯小姐 别错过这班车了
It's the last one tonight.
这是今晚最后一班了
Zoe Barnes with the Washington Herald now reporting,
《华盛顿先驱报》的佐伊·巴恩斯报道
quoting a source close to the president,
据总统身边知情人士透露
as saying that Senator Catherine Durant will likely be the
迈克尔·科恩本周早些时候退出之后
new nominee for Secretary of State
凯瑟琳·杜兰特参议员
after Michael Kern's withdrawal earlier this week.
很可能会代替他成为国务卿提名人
The White House has remained silent on whether the president
白宫对总统是否会提名杜兰特
will tap Durant for a nomination,
不予置评
but a national Zogby Poll shows
但是一项全国左格比民调显示
wide support for Durant across party lines.
杜兰特深受两党支持
Catherine Durant has served ten years
凯瑟琳·杜兰特在
on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee,
参议院外交委员会任职十年
made numerous diplomatic missions to South America...
曾多次在南美执行外交任务
We can place our faith in her,
我们可以相信她
knowing that we have a responsible, experienced,
并深知一位负责 杰出
brilliant woman representing our interests abroad.
有经验的女性 在海外维护我国利益
Middle of the road, team player, strong in defense.
中间路线 善于合作 善于辩护
If there's a woman that can
如果有哪位女性可以
work with the joint chiefs, she's the one.
跟军方高层合作 那就是她
Durant is the way to go. It's a no-brainer.
杜兰特可行 傻子都看得出来
The president should stop this pageant and simply make the call.
总统不应该再挑三拣四 选她就对了
Why are we still talking about,
我们为什么还在讨论
if they're going to nominate Durant?
他们是否会提名杜兰特
Why don't they just do it already
他们为什么不赶紧定下
so we can all stop talking about ifs
我们也可以停止猜测
and start talking about when and what
开始讨论杜兰特会何时
and how Durant's going to shape up foreign policy...
如何制定怎样的外交政策
So, history?
是历史吗
History.
是的
I'm very impressed, Frank.
真了不起 弗兰克
Good. With your go-ahead, I'll start the mock-up.
好的 你点头了我就起草正式法案了
Have Birch and Rasmussen seen this?
博奇和拉斯姆森看过这个了吗
Not yet. I wanted you to be the first to have a look.
还没 我想先拿给你看一眼
I'll schedule a time for you to fill in the president.
我会找个时间让你给总统汇报
Oh, no, no, no. That is your turf, Linda. You should do that.
不用 那是你的工作 你去汇报就好
Thank you, Frank. My pleasure. Thank you.
谢谢 弗兰克 荣幸之至 该谢你
I so apologize for everything No, no, no, n
对这一切 我万分抱歉 不不不
it's not necessary.
没必要
Now for the real meeting.
现在来谈正事
So what is happening with Michael Kern?
迈克尔·科恩怎么回事啊
Oh, it's a total nightmare.
简直是场噩梦
You know who you're gonna tap next?
接下来要推选谁
Frank, we still need you in the house--
弗兰克 我们需要你留在议会
No, no, no. I wouldn't dream of it.
不不不 我可不敢奢望
We've got our education bill. I was just curious.
我们还要忙法案呢 我只是问问
Somehow the rumor is flying around
不知为什么 到处盛传
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表