剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Uh, I don't know yet.
还没想好
Come on. Slugline is just a stepping stone for you.
得了吧 头条网只是你的垫脚石
You know what? I should take this. Go. Do your thing.
我得去接一下这个 快去吧
Hey. You have proof Spinella was behind it?
你能证明是斯比奈拉指使的吗
Put it in context. Three weeks into a national teachers' strike--
写下来 全国教师罢♥工♥的第三周
At the home of Francis Underwood, who has led the charge on--
法案负责人弗兰西斯·安德伍德议员家中...
There you go. Now post that
这就对了 赶快发布
before one of my neighbors calls a local 11:00 hack.
免得我邻居先打给了11点地方新闻
When do I see you next?
我什么时候可以见你
I'm background on this. I'm not your source.
我是此事的受害者 不是联络人
You can't talk now?
你现在不方便吗
No. When?
不 那什么时候方便
Soon, with bells on.
很快我就会乐意见你
What about "More school books, less bricks"?
"多些书籍少点砖头"怎么样
Nah, it's too broad. We need a better sound bite.
太宽泛了 这一口要咬得准一点
Something specific,
要具体点
something that points the finger directly at Spinella.
能直接把矛头指向斯比奈拉
He'll deny any involvement. Of course he will.
他会否认与之有关 他当然会
So how do we get around that?
所以我们该怎么说
We say he can't control his troops.
我们说他管不住他手下
There's no evidence it was a teacher. Who else could it be?
没有证据表明那是老师 不然会是谁
He's gonna shift blame for the strike back on congress.
他会把罢♥工♥的起因推回国会身上
No. We need something clear, something clean,
不行 我们的论点要简单 无可辩驳
something that sticks in your head.
让人能记住
"Teachers need a lesson in self-restraint."
教师需要学会自♥制♥
No. You're not hearing me. People like teachers.
不 你没懂我说的 大家都爱戴老师
No. We need something that makes Spinella the villain.
我们要让斯比奈拉做那个恶人
His lack of control, his inability Disorganized labor.
他的不作为 无能 无组织劳工
It's disorganized labor, plain and simple.
显而易见 这是无组织劳工
When you've got angry teachers
当愤怒的教师
throwing bricks through congressmen's windows,
开始朝国会议员的窗户扔砖头
you've gotta blame the union leadership.
工会领袖必须受谴责
We'll be beefing up the security for the entire leadership.
我们将为所有高层议员增加安保
And I strongly encourage Marty Spinella
我强烈建议马蒂·斯比奈拉
to keep his people in line.
管好他的人
This is starting to look like disorganized labor.
现在变得像无组织劳工了
Do you really think Marty Spinella is to blame?
你真的认为马蒂·斯比奈拉该对此负责吗
Whether Mr. Spinella is behind this or not,
无论斯比奈拉先生是不是主使
he might wanna tone down the rhetoric
他应该少花功夫打花枪
before disorganized labor turns into organized crime.
以免无组织劳工发展成有组织犯罪
No one can prove anything. So that's the most cogent response.
没人拿得出证据 这是最有力的回应
Well, go on TV and say that.
那就上电视解释啊
You deplore violence in any form.
你憎恶任何形式的暴♥力♥
It's congress that should take responsibility.
应当负责任的是国会
I don't want to degenerate to Frank's level.
我不想自贬到弗兰克的档次
We need to kill this brick thing.
我们要解决砖头的事
It's distracting people from the issues.
否则人们的注意力都被转移了
She's right. It'll eat up one cycle, and it'll disappear.
她说的对 故事传一圈就没了
No. This story is getting traction.
不 投砖事件越来越受瞩目
Support for the strike is dipping.
罢♥工♥支持率正在下降
So is the president's approval ratings.
总统支持率不也是吗
But he gets to say in the
不管怎样
oval office another three years, no matter what.
他还能继续执掌白宫三年
We can't afford another three weeks.
我们可再拖不起三个星期了
When I told the unions to strike,
我鼓动工会罢♥工♥时
I told them to prepare for the long haul, all right?
跟他们说了这会是持久战
Their accounts dry up, we keep going.
即使把他们拖穷了 我们也得继续
We figure it out.
我们会想出办法的
I am not going to blink over something like this.
这事我不能就这么不清不楚地认了
Fine. But if we lose the public relations battle,
话是这么说 但我们要是输了公♥关♥
none of that does us any good.
再坚持又有什么用
Frank wants us on the defensive.
弗兰克想迫使我们采取防守
I think this story is going to blow over.
我认为投砖事件会平息的
If I'm wrong, we'll reevaluate.
要是我错了 我们再做定夺
But I wanna give it another day or two first. Okay?
但我想再坚持一两天 好吗
Hi, Adam.
亚当
You all right? I saw the news.
你没事吧 我看了新闻
Yes, I'm fine.
我没事
That's gotta rattle the nerves--
肯定让人很不安吧
a brick coming through the window.
砖头从窗户砸了进来
It did, some.
是有点
So are you staying in the house?
你现在还住在家里吗
We've got extra security now, so...
已经加派了保安 所以...
Well, um, it made me think of you,
我挺担心的
so I figured I'd just check in.
就想打电♥话♥问候一声
I appreciate that.
谢谢你了
We still haven't talked, have we?
我们还没谈呢
There's no need to. I think we should.
没必要谈了 我觉得要的
Here's how I see it.
我是这么想的
You asked me to come down. I did.
你要我过去 我就去了
We both had ideas about what that could mean.
我们各自对此有自己的想法
Probably very similar ideas.
或许还很相像
But then you changed your mind.
但随后你又改了主意
So be it.
顺其自然吧
There's no reason we can't be in touch or remain friends.
我们没理由不能保持联络 继续做朋友
Let's not fool ourselves, Adam.
我们不要再自欺欺人了 亚当
So I won't call again.
那我不能再打给你了吗
Done. I'm not saying that.
就此结束 我不是这个意思
What are you saying?
那你什么意思
I just called because I care about you.
我关心你才给你打电♥话♥
No agenda.
没别的意思
If you wanna talk again, call me.
你要想跟我说话 打给我
If not, I understand. It's up to you.
不想打 我能理解 都随你
You think I'm being unreasonable?
你觉得我是无理取闹了
I think you're doing whatever it is you need to do,
我觉得你在做你该做的事
and I'm not gonna question it.
我不会提出质疑
It was sweet of you to call.
谢谢你打来问候我
Listen, you probably need to get back to work.
你大概得继续工作了
I know I do. I should go.
反正我是的 我得挂了
Yeah. Okay.
好的
Take care. Okay.
保重 好的
Frank, you got a minute? I'll see you inside.
弗兰克 有空吗 你们先走吧
I wanna be governor, and I want your help.
我想做州长 并且需要你帮忙
Am I still on the short list? You are.
我还是候选人吗 是的
I haven't had a drink in over a month. I'm clean.
我已经一个多月没喝酒了 我戒了
Is that because I asked, or because it's what you want?
是因为我的要求 还是你自己的意愿
It was about time I took responsibility for myself.
我也该对自己负责了
Taking responsibility is one thing, and it's admirable.
对自己负责是一回事 令人敬佩
But running for governor of a major state is a whole other ball game.
但竞选大州州长 则是另一副局面了
Let me tell you something, Frank.
听我说 弗兰克
I got elected to congress
我能成为国会议员
'cause I seized the moment that opportunity struck.
就是因为我抓住了机遇
You kept me on that list.
你把我留在了候选人名单上
I wanna seize that opportunity.
我想抓住这次机会
If you help me out, I'll give you everything I got.
如果你能帮我 我会倾尽全力
Well, that's all I've been waiting to hear.
要的就是这种气概
All right. I'll tell you what.
好的 听我说
I need to make some calls, check in with some people.
我还要打些电♥话♥ 找人落实情况
Give me a few days. I'll get back to you.
容我几天时间 我再联络你
Of course. And, Peter...
好的 还有 彼得...
I feel like I've met the real you for the first time just now.
我觉得我这才第一次见到真实的你
Janet.
珍妮特
Is this a bad time? No.
来得不巧吗 没事
No, not at all.
没关系的
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were coming.
抱歉 我都不知道你要来
Here. Take my chair.
来 坐我的椅子
Oh, no. I'm fine. I'll take these.
不用了 没事 我把这放好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hello, Steve.
你好 史蒂夫
These could use some water. I'll be right back.
我去给花添水 马上回来
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表