剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Now he wants to help put Pennsylvania back on track.
如今他还想帮宾州重回正轨
Drugs, Frank?
吸毒 弗兰克
People love an underdog, Linda,
人们喜欢失败者 琳达
and people love someone who stands up after they've fallen.
人们喜欢看到浪子回头
Combine those two, it's a very powerful narrative.
结合这两点 就是个有力的竞选主题
All of our polling indicates this is gonna work.
我们所有的民调都显示这会成功
You want us to endorse someone with a history of substance abuse?
你想让我们支持一个有药物滥用史的人
Let us get his story out there
我们把故事讲给选民听
and watch it connect with the voters.
然后看他们对此的反应
All I care about is a win, Frank.
我只在乎胜利 弗兰克
And I believe Russo is our best chance.
我认为罗素是我们的最佳选择
This is not a hail Mary, Mr. President,
这不是听天由命 总统先生
this is a wellthoughtout game plan. Mr. President...
这是缜密思考过的一步棋 总统先生
I realize that I sometimes think out of the box,
我知道我有时会打破常规
but the last time I did,
但我上次这么做的时候
we signed an education bill.
我们签署了一份教育法案
All right. We won't stand in your way.
好 我们不会反对
But if it backfires, Frank...
但如果事与愿违 弗兰克
I'll guide Peter every step along the way.
我会全程指导彼得
We will not disappoint you, Mr. President.
我们不会让您失望 总统先生
Okay.
好
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 先生
Linda.
琳达
I didn't plan on telling him so much so soon,
我没打算这么快都告诉他
but if I didn't, Linda would've swayed him.
但如果我不说 琳达会动摇他
There's no better way to overpower a trickle of doubt
打破疑虑最好的利器
than with a flood of naked truth.
莫过于赤♥裸♥裸的事实
This is why the education bill was so important.
所以说教育法案很重要
It bought me influence precisely when I needed it most.
它在我最需要的时候给了我影响力
How long have you been drinking?
你酒龄有多少年了
A long time. Since I was a kid.
很多年 从我小的时候就开始了
How old were you when you had your first drink?
你第一次喝酒时几岁
Nine. Nine years old?
9岁 9岁
Yeah. My dad gave me a beer for my ninth birthday.
没错 我爸在我9岁生日时给了我瓶啤酒
When did you first start using drugs?
你开始吸毒是什么时候
I won't go into too many specifics
我不会说太细
other than to say I had a few minor brushes
只能说 我过去曾吸食大♥麻♥
with marijuana and cocaine in the past but not recently,
和可♥卡♥因♥ 但次数很少
and only a handful of times.
近年内没有了
No other drugs besides marijuana and cocaine?
除了大♥麻♥和可♥卡♥因♥没有其他毒品吗
No.
没有
Under what circumstances?
都是些什么场合
Occasional social gatherings. That's the most I'll say.
偶尔的社交聚会 不能再多说了
Ever while you were in public office?
你任公职后吸过毒吗
No. Never. My chief problem was alcohol.
不 从没有过 我主要问题是酗酒
And you've been sober how long now?
你戒酒多长时间了
A little over a year. And what made you want to get sober?
一年多一点 你为什么戒酒
Two things. My children,
两个原因 我的孩子们
whom I love more than anything else in the world,
我爱他们胜过一切
and my renewed faith in God.
再就是对上帝重拾信念
Zoe.
佐伊
Lucas.
卢卡斯
I was just in the neighborhood, and I thought...
我凑巧在附近 我想
No. That's a lie. I was at the bar around the corner.
不 那是撒谎 我在街角的酒吧
The one with the, uh...
那间有
and I remembered that time
我记起有次
that I dropped you off after work.
我送你下班
I knew it was...
我记得
This block.
是这个街区
And I, uh, buzzed, and then I waited...
我按了门铃 然后等着
you're wasted. I'm pretty wasted.
你喝多了 我喝多了
Do you wanna know a deep, dark secret?
你想知道个大秘密吗
Now we don't work together...
现在我们已经不在一起
anymore.
工作了
Lucas...
卢卡斯
I'm really flattered.
我真是受宠若惊
But I'm just not in a place
可是我现在
where I'm even thinking romantically right now.
心思完全不在这方面上
I'm sorry. I, uh...
我很抱歉 我
Yeah.
好吧
You want me to pull up now, sir?
现在停过去吗 先生
I still have my key.
我还有钥匙
I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything.
如果你需要什么的话 我在厨房♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, I got us wine, but I can't find a corkscrew anywhere.
我买♥♥了酒 但是找不到开瓶器
Give it to me.
给我
I need a pen.
我需要笔
The pen the President gave you? That'll work.
总统给你的那支行吗 可以
Did you talk to Ms. Skorsky?
你和斯克斯基小姐谈了吗
I did. She said it was intense.
谈了 她说当时挺动情的
I think Carly's gonna offer her a job at Slugline.
我觉得卡莉会请她去头条网工作
Was that your doing? Janine expressed interest.
是你推动的 简宁也有兴趣
I took the next step.
我只是做了个顺水人情
Well done. Always good to be owed favors.
做的好 让别人欠你人情总是好事
I was wondering. Do you ever think about my age?
我之前在想 你介意我的年龄吗
No. Does my age bother you?
没有 你介意我的年龄吗
You must have other lovers... men that are younger than me.
你肯定有其他的情人 比我年轻的男人
No. Not that I would mind.
没有 我并不介意
I am married, after all.
毕竟我已经结婚了
I don't have time for other lovers.
我没时间找其他情人
Mm. Shit.
该死
It's turned. Give me that.
变质了 给我
You could've just stepped on it.
你可以直接踩死它
I have asked the super to get an exterminator in here,
我找过管♥理♥员♥让他找人除虫
and he won't do it.
可他不肯
So anytime I see a cockroach or a spider, or whatever,
所以我每次看到蟑螂或蜘蛛什么的
I try and trap it, and then I leave it by his door.
我就抓住它们 然后放到他的门口
You really ought to get your parents to let you borrow some money.
你真应该找你父母借点钱
Then you wouldn't have to live in the third world.
这样你就不用生活在第三世界了
I would never take money from them.
我绝不会拿他们的钱
Because they don't have it, or because you don't want it.
因为他们没有 还是你不想要
Because I don't want it.
我不想要
It's father's day, you know.
今天是父亲节
It is?
是吗
You should call your father.
你应该给你父亲打个电♥话♥
I'll call him tomorrow.
我明天再打给他
Tomorrow you'll be the daughter that forgot father's day
明天你就是忘记父亲节的女儿
instead of the one who remembered.
而不是记得这个日子的乖女儿
Go ahead. Call him.
去吧 给他打电♥话♥
Hey, dad. Sorry it's so late.
爸爸 抱歉这么晚打给你
'Cause you weren't home the last time I called her.
因为上次我打给她的时候你不在家
There's so little she'll ever reveal to me or I to her.
我和她永远不会对彼此倾吐太多
I bet her father knows even less.
我猜她父亲知道的更少
I'm sure she's speaking half an octave higher.
她讲电♥话♥的声音肯定要高半个八度
Same voice she had when she was 16.
就像她16岁时那样的声音
Telling him all about her new job,
跟他说她找到了新工作
how much she misses him,
十分想他
and sorry she didn't send a card.
很抱歉没给他寄张贺卡
Telling him everything but the truth.
告诉他一切 唯独不说真话
Just like she wouldn't tell me about that young man downstairs.
就像她不告诉我刚才楼下的那个小伙子
I'm calling now, all right?
我这不是给你打电♥话♥了吗
Don't make me feel bad about it.
别让我因为这个难受
It was the best thing that could've happened.
这是最好的结果
I didn't fit in there.
我在那儿不合适
I've been called worse, dad.
我听过更难听的话 爸爸
There's a value in having secrets.
保守秘密是有价值的
Creatures like myself, like Claire, like Zoe...
像我 像克莱尔 像佐伊这样的人
we wouldn't be ourselves without them.
没有秘密 我们就不是自己
But Peter Russo, on the other hand...
另一方面 彼得·罗素
he's trapped by his secrets.
他被他的秘密所束缚
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表