剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Ambition ... You should be angry.
野心 你该觉得愤怒
I am livid. Then where is that I don't see it.
我都气疯了 那我怎么不觉得
What do you want me to do, scream and yell?
你想让我怎样 大吼大叫吗
Throw a temper? I want more than I'm seeing.
大发脾气吗 我想看你有所表现
You're better than this, Francis.
你不止这点出息 弗兰西斯
Well, I'm sorry, Claire. I am sorry.
我很抱歉 克莱尔 很抱歉
No, that I won't accept.
不 我不接受
What? Apologies.
什么 道歉
My husband doesn't apologizes.
我丈夫从不道歉
Even to me.
即便对我
How long have you been up?
你起来多久了
Hours.
好几个小时
I know what I have to do.
我知道该怎么做
Good.
很好
We'll have a lot of nights like this.
我们将度过很多这样的夜晚
Making plans.
制定计划
Very little sleep.
没时间睡觉
I expected that.
这我知道
It doesn't worry me.
我不担心这个
I'd better get to work.
我得去忙了
I laid a suit out for you upstairs.
我在楼上给你准备了一套西服
The navy blue one.
海军蓝那套
I love that woman.
我爱那个女人
I love her more than sharks love blood.
甚于鲨鱼爱鲜血
The President-elect Garrett Walker...
当选总统加勒特·沃克
Why do you think they went with him?
你说他们为什么选他
We are too good, they can't afford to lose us in Congress.
我们太好了 他们需要我们在国会的支持
He's had work done.
他整过容
Chin tuck probably. Definitely dyes his hair.
可能收过下巴 头发绝对是染的
Do we say anything? No. God no.
我们要说什么吗 千万别
Not unless he brings it up. Nancy?
除非他提起来 南茜
9:20... Cancel everything. Stanford, you're with me.
9点20分 全都取消 斯坦普你进来
Now, look...
听着
They've done us a great favor, Doug.
他们帮了我们一个大忙 道格
We are no longer bond by allegiances. We serve no one.
我们不必再忠于他们 不效忠任何人
We live by one rule, and one rule only
今后我们只有一条准则
never again will we allow ourselves to be put in such a position.
绝不再陷入如此境地
Walker and Vasquez?
沃克和瓦斯奎兹
All of them. I hold them all accountable.
所有人 他们都跑不了
Retribution? No, no!
报复吗 不 不对
It's more than that.
不止
Take a step back.
退后一步
Look at the bigger picture.
统观全局
I can see what you're getting at.
我明白你什么意思了
Kern first?
先拿科恩开刀
That's how you devour a whale, Doug.
吞噬鲸鱼就要这样 道格
One bite at a time.
一口一口来
Who would you want?
你想要谁
For Secretary of State. Give me a list of choices.
做国务卿 给我列个候选人表
And, however we do this, we'll also need a buffer.
不管我们打算怎么做 得找个中间人
You mean an errand boy?
找个傀儡吗
Yes, someone we control completely.
是的 一个完全受我们控制的人
Okay. I'll keep my ear to the ground. Good.
好 我会留意的 好
I haven't eaten since yesterday.
我一天没吃东西了
I almost pity him.
我都快不忍♥心了
He didn't choose to be put on my platter.
他也不想做我的盘中肉
When I carve him up and toss him to the dogs,
等到我把他剁碎了喂狗
only then will he confront that brutal inescapable truth.
他才会承认那残忍♥的不可避免的真♥相♥
My God!
上帝啊
All I ever amounted to is chitterlings..
原来我不过是一盘猪肠
"And he that shall humble himself, shall be exalted."
自卑的必升为高
Matthew, Chapter 23 verse 12.
马太福音 第23章 第12节
Thanks be to God.
感谢上帝
I'd like to speak today on the subject of
今天我想讲的是
humility.
谦逊
Well, a lot of you have just won re-election.
你们大部分人刚刚赢得了改选
If you hadn't, you might not be sitting here.
否则 大概也不会坐在这儿了
And of course we should enjoy our success and be grateful for it.
我们当然应该享受成功并心怀感激
But never let your gratitude sour into
但千万不要让感激变为
pride.
骄傲
You will have many challenges ahead over the next couple of years.
接下来的几年 你们会面对很多挑战
And a person's character
一个人的品行
isn't determined by how he or she enjoys vitory
不取决于这人如何享受胜利
but rather how he or she endures defeat.
而在于这人如何忍♥受失败
Nothing can help us endure dark times better than our faith.
没什么比信仰更能支撑我们度过艰难时光了
Claire.
克莱尔
Hello, Felicity. How are you?
你好 费莉希蒂 你好吗
Good, how are you ? Good.
很好 你呢 很好
I'm sorry, it's just not right.
我很遗憾 这根本就没道理
Charles and I can't understand what Walker was thinking.
我和查尔斯根本无法理解沃克是怎么想的
Oh, that's very sweet.
你真是太贴心了
But, really, between you and me,
可是实事上 只跟你说
I think Francis is relieved.
我觉得弗兰西斯如释重负
He just feels much more at home in Congress.
他在国会更如鱼得水
I would've bet a million dollars they were gonna pick you.
在这之前 我敢压一百万赌他们选你
Well, it's good thing you have a million dollars to spare.
幸好你不差这一百万
But you are by far and away the only choice.
但你显然是唯一人选啊
I appreciate you saying that.
谢谢你这么说
I mean, Michael? Come on, he's got half the experience...
迈克尔只有一半的经验...
Garrett is a smart man, he knows what he's doing.
加勒特是个聪明人 他心里有数
You're a better man than I, Frank.
弗兰克 你可比我强
You...
你
You want some of that wine?
想要点红酒吗
Yes, definitely.
好啊 当然
Man this is some good shit, where did you get it?
这酒还真不错 你哪弄来的
I kinda lifted it...
我其实是
from the VIP room of the speaker's holiday party.
从议长节日派对的贵宾室偷的
I'm impressed.
真了不起
Bordeaux twenty years old?
波尔多20年陈酿
It seemed about right for you.
这酒和你很般配
Why would you say that to me? I'm almost thirty.
这话什么意思 我快30了
Pratically ancient in your book.
就你而言算很老了
I don't discriminate when it comes to age.
我不介意年龄啊
Really? When was the last time you hired a 40 years old staffer?
是吗 你什么时候雇过40岁的员工
Doesn't mean I wouldn't. As long as she's good in the sack.
不代表我不会雇 只要她床技了得
Come on. That's true, isn't it?
拜托 我说错了吗
Where is this coming from?
你这是唱的哪一出
You are not gonna just toss me aside for some sluts
你不会为哪个刚从瓦萨学院毕业的小骚货
straight out of Vassar?
把我扔一边吧
So we're having that conversation.
原来是为这个
It's been six month. It's not a little office fling any more.
已经六个月了 不再是玩玩而已了
You want me to say those three magic words.
你想让我说那三个有魔力的字
One of which starts with an L.
其中一个还以L开头
No. Okay.
不是 好吧
I'll say it.
我要说了
Christina Gallagher,
克里斯蒂娜·盖拉格
lick my balls.
舔我蛋
You're a bastard!
你个混♥蛋♥
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, Christina.
我爱你 克里斯蒂娜
I love you.
我也爱你
Now will you lick my balls?
现在能舔我的蛋了吗
So I'm curious,
我想知道
are we patrons, benefactors or lepers?
我们算资助人 捐助者还是讨厌鬼
Believe it not, we're angels.
不管你信不信 我们是天使
I'm gonna go outside and pretend to use my cell phone.
我要出去假装打电♥话♥
Go.
去吧
Could I have your jacket?
我能借你的外套吗
Are you coming to bed?
你要来睡觉吗
I'll be up in a bit.
我一会儿就上去
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表