剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
...dismantle the rights of the American teacher?
践踏美国教师的权益
Unions, yes! Teachers, yes!
工会万岁 教师万岁
Hi. Why do you protest here?
你们为什么在这里抗♥议♥
And Congress has to take this seriously.
国会要慎重对待这个问题
We're here for the teachers.
我们为了教师而来
We're here--
我们在这儿...
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
We're not asking for the world,
我们的要求并不过分
and Congress needs to step up and get this done.
国会得站出来 把事情解决
Excuse me.
失陪
That dress looks familiar.
裙子看着很眼熟
It's the one I wore to the symphony.
去音乐会那天穿的那条
Oh, yes, mutual admiration society.
没错 我们彼此欣赏的那天
That's right.
没错
So what do you have for me?
有什么消息给我吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, you're surrounded by Washington's elite.
你周围全是华盛顿名流
Are you saying you've overheard nothing
你没听到任何
that could be useful to either of us?
会对你我有用的话吗
I'm covering the protest.
我在报道抗♥议♥事件
The rest of the world is covering the protest.
全世界都在报道抗♥议♥事件
You may not have noticed,
你也许没注意到
but you're the only journalist inside the party.
但你是唯一参加派对的记者
I've been feeding you plenty.
我给你的东西很多了
Information is a two-way street, Miss Barnes.
消息该是互通的 巴恩斯小姐
Hello. Claire, this is Zoe Barnes.
你好 克莱尔 这是佐伊·巴恩斯
You met her one night at the house.
那晚你们在家见过
Yes, I remember.
我记得
You work for the Herald, right?
你在《先驱报》工作 对吗
Not anymore.
已经不在了
I actually work at Slugline now.
我现在在头条网工作
I've heard of it.
我听说过那里
You read it, don't you, Francis?
你读他们的报道 对吗 弗朗西斯
Religiously.
忠实读者
Well, you seem like a very ambitious young woman.
你看来是位很有进取心的女孩
I like that.
我很喜欢
Doing my best.
我在努力
It's good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Please enjoy yourself.
玩得开心点
I will. Thank you.
会的 谢谢
Take care, Miss Barnes.
保重 巴恩斯小姐
...on the steps,
站在台阶上
and she looks gorgeous,
非常漂亮
but what really she's thinking,
但其实她在想
when can I go the fuck home?
我什么时候才能回家
I'm off. Already?
我要走了 这么早就走
I've done my duty, I believe.
我想我的任务已经完成了
Oh, you know me.
你了解我的
Always have to be the first to leave a party.
总是第一个离开派对的人
How much did you raise?
已经筹集多少了
$750,000.
七十五万
80 of that was your photographs.
其中八万来自你的照片
Fantastic.
太棒了
Write a check for 250, we'll break a million.
再写张二十五万的支票 我们就有一百万了
Nice try.
想得美
Thank you for coming.
感谢你能来
And everything that you did.
以及你所做的一切
Call me sometime.
有空给我电♥话♥
I will.
我会的
So what does a Clean Water gala
净水慈善庆典
have to do with teachers' unions?
和教师工会有什么关系呢
Well, we have over 50 members of Congress gathered in one place.
超过50位国会议员就聚集在那里
But the fact that these members of Congress are promoting
但他们却都倡议
pouring money out of the country
将钱投往国外
while neglecting their teachers at home
而忽视本国的教师
is precisely the problem.
这就是个问题
But this is private money, not public tax dollars, so...
但这是私人款项 不是公共税收 那么...
But we're not protesting the cause.
我们不是在抗♥议♥活动本身
We're protesting the Congressmen and women themselves.
而是在抗♥议♥这些国会议员
Are these even teachers picketing?
这些抗♥议♥者都是教师吗
Well, sure, some of them.
当然 一部分是
And some of them are people in--
还有一部分人是...
Excuse me.
不好意思
Frank. What are you--?
弗兰克 你在
Don't take the food. We'll feed you later.
别拿食物 我们回头发食物
Marty, you know that old saying.
马蒂 你知道那句老话吧
The most dangerous spot in the world
世上最危险的事
is to come between a teamster and free food.
就是不让卡车司机吃东西
Don't take the food. We're feeding you later.
别拿食物 我们回头发食物
I'll take it. She'll take it.
我要拿 她要拿
Who else is hungry?
还有谁饿了吗
There you go. Pass it back.
给你 传到后面去
Plenty more coming, guys.
还有很多呢 各位
I know you've all been out here for hours.
我知道你们在这儿待了几小时了
Thank you, Freddy.
谢谢 弗莱迪
The best ribs in D.C.
特区最好的肋排
Marty, come on.
马蒂 来吧
You said your piece. You got on the news.
你已经阐明观点 也上了新闻
Come and enjoy yourself.
过来放松一下吧
I respect you, Claire.
我尊重你 克莱尔
You know I can't do that.
但你知道我不能那样做
Doesn't matter what side you're on.
不论你站在哪一边
Everybody's got to eat.
大家都得吃东西
You can have a plate of ribs.
来一盘肋排吧
Yes, you can. Come on.
没关系的 来吧
I can't. Yes, you can.
不行 可以的
Thank you, Claire, but I cannot.
谢谢 克莱尔 但真的不行
You can do it. Come on, Thank you,
可以的 来吧 谢谢
Marty. Come on. I can't. Thank you. Thank you.
马蒂 拜托 真不行 谢谢 谢谢
Freddy's. You should go to Freddy's.
弗莱迪餐馆 去弗莱迪烧烤餐馆吃饭吧
Several dozen union sympathizers
几十名工会支持者
led by labor lobbyist Martin Spinella
在工会说客马蒂·斯比奈拉的带领下
attempted to disrupt the gala.
试图破坏慈善庆典
They need to step up to the plate
他们得行动起来
and take care of our teachers and our children.
关心我们的教师和孩子
The protest dissipated when fundraiser attendees
随着参加捐款的人向示♥威♥人群分发食物
offer food and drink to picketers.
抗♥议♥也不了了之
Doesn't matter what side you're on.
不论你站在哪一边
Everybody's gotta eat.
大家都得吃东西
Turn it off.
关掉
It is unclear whether the protest will continue.
抗♥议♥是否会继续尚不清楚
What now?
现在该怎么办
Call the union leadership and the chapter presidents.
给工会首脑和各分会主席打电♥话♥
See if they're ready to pull the trigger.
看他们准备好了没
If they are,
如果准备好了
we strike at midnight tomorrow.
我们明天午夜开始罢♥工♥
You were extraordinary.
你太棒了
Tomorrow, people who weren't there
明天 没到场的人
are gonna lie and say they were.
也会撒谎说他们去了
What are you reading?
你在看什么
She can write.
她挺能写的
She can.
是啊
And you can raise money.
而你挺能筹钱的
Always for a good cause.
只为正当理由
Thank you.
谢谢你
Wait in the car, please.
请待在车里
Hold on. I know who that is.
等等 我认识他
Hello, Peter.
你好 彼得
I am starving. I forgot to eat.
我快饿死了 忘记吃东西了
Would you like something, Peter?
要吃点什么吗 彼得
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表