剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I must not lose my resolve.
我不能失去决心
I will march forward,
我会继续向前
even if I have to do so...
即便我必须
alone.
独自前行
See? Told ya.
说中了吧
Good morning.
早上好
Hi, Frank.
你好 弗兰克
How are you? I'm good.
你好吗 很好
Have you heard from Claire? Yeah, I got her message.
收到克莱尔的消息了吗 嗯 她的短♥信♥
How's she feeling? A lot better.
她感觉怎么样 好多了
Good. She said she'd be gone for the rest of the week.
很好 她说她下周前都没法来
Is it the flu or something? Something like that.
是流感吗 差不多
I just came over to pick up a few things from her office.
我就过来到她办公室拿点东西
I could've sent somebody over. Oh, no. It's no big deal.
我可以找人送去的 不 没事的
In fact, I also came here to ask you a favor.
其实 我还想来请你帮个忙
You went to Stanford, correct?
你念的斯坦福 对吧
Valedictorian? Yeah.
还致了告别辞 对
Do you know the provost? Warren Tynsdale.
你认识教务长吗 沃伦·泰斯戴尔
He flies me out to do fund-raising events.
他让我组织募捐活动
Supposedly I'm the poster child for alumni.
可能我是校友的杰出代表吧
Making the world a better place.
让世界更美好
Well, that is good, because this is important.
那很好 这事很重要
Linda Vasquez, the President's chief of staff...
琳达·瓦斯奎兹 总统的幕僚长
her son, Ruben, applied.
她的儿子鲁本递了申请
I'd love for you to get on the phone with Tynsdale
我希望你能打电♥话♥给泰斯戴尔
and tell him that they should accept him.
告诉他学校应该录取他
I don't know. I... I've never recommended anyone.
这...我从没推荐过别人
All the better. It'll carry more weight.
这样更好 更有分量
Can I meet Ruben first?
我能先见见鲁本吗
I would really prefer that Linda not know.
我其实不想让琳达知道
In fact, it would be better if both she and Ruben
其实 最好让他们母子
believed he got in on merit alone.
都以为他是因为出色而被录取
Will you please do this favor for Claire and me?
能帮我和克莱尔这个忙吗
And for the President.
也算帮了总统
Thank you.
谢谢
More contrast.
增加对比度
We need to catch the edge of his face.
我们要捕捉他的面部轮廓
Let's re-crop it. Bring it in a quarter of an inch on the left.
重新剪裁吧 左边加四分之一英寸
Would you...
能去...
Somebody named Claire?
有个克莱尔找你
Remy.
雷米
You hungry?
饿吗
I don't eat pork.
我不吃猪肉
When did that happen?
什么时候的事
When we started lobbying for the meatpacking industry.
开始给肉类加工业游说时
Freddy, half a rack for me,
弗莱迪 给我半块肋排
and some Collard Greens for my friend here.
再给我朋友来点羽衣甘蓝
I'm good. I already ate lunch.
不用了 我吃过午饭了
Half a rack coming up.
半块肋排马上就好
I don't usually do business here.
我一般不在这儿谈公事
This is my little secret.
这里是我的小秘密
I'd love it if we could keep it that way.
希望你别说出去
I don't think you have to worry about me bringing clients by.
你不用担心我会带客户过来
You seem tense, Remy.
你好像很紧张 雷米
I assume you're upset about the watershed bill.
流域法案的事你很生气吧
Not with you. You were just doing your job.
我不怪你 你只是在做本职工作
But now I have to do mine.
但我也得做好我的工作
I'd like to propose a partnership.
我想建立合作关系
I'm always open to partnerships, Frank.
我一向愿意合作 弗兰克
If Peter Russo were a pro-natural gas candidate,
如果彼得·罗素支持天然气开采
how valuable would that be to Sancorp?
对桑科有多大的价值
The watershed bill was anti-drilling.
但流域法案反对开采
Peter's pro-employment, not anti-drilling.
彼得是支持就业 不是反对开采
He just wants to bring employment to his people,
他只是想为选民创造更多就业机会
and Sancorp is building refineries.
而桑科刚好在建设精炼厂
Mostly on site.
但大多数都建在当地
Do you think they would be open
你认为桑科会考虑
to considering Philadelphia?
在费城建厂吗
I can talk with them, but I can't make any promises.
我可以和他们谈谈 但不能保证
Oh, I don't want any promises. Just engage with Russo.
我不需要保证 你就先去和罗素谈谈
You know, give him a glimmer of good fortune.
描绘一下美好前景之类的
Frank, here you go.
来了 弗兰克
Come on. Smell that.
闻闻这香味
You sure you don't want to reconsider your stance on pork?
真不想改主意吗
Brain food, brother.
健脑食品啊 兄弟
I love it. 850.
我喜欢这地方 每月850美金
You can afford that?
能付得起吗
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
没问题
First and last month are taken care of.
首末两月的租金已经付过了
So is the security deposit.
押金也付了
That's to buy some furniture.
用这笔钱买♥♥点家具吧
I'll pay you back. I promise.
我会还给你的 我保证
It's not necessary.
不用了
But I do need you to do one thing for me.
不过我确实要请你帮个忙
I come across as a hypocrite. You need jobs.
人们会觉得我是个伪君子 你得增加就业
Do you really care how you deliver them?
谁会在乎那些职位是怎么来的
First, I advocate for more regulation for the watershed,
我先是主张加强对流域的管制
then I cozy up to the drilling interests?
然后又去投奔开采业
Yeah, but natural gas is the future, Peter.
但天然气是大势所趋 彼得
This is an industry that could bring
这一产业能在未来十年
100,000 jobs into your state over the next decade.
给你家乡带来十万个工作岗位
I agree with Peter. It seems like flip-flopping.
我和彼得想法一致 这样做有点出尔反尔
Sancorp's lobbying efforts is why we lost the watershed bill.
流域法案的流产要归咎于桑科的游说
But they can also be a very powerful ally.
但他们也会成为强大的盟友
Our message is a "Fresh start."
我们的竞选口号♥是"崭新的开始"
This makes you look like business as usual.
这么做会让人觉得你并没改变
This is politics.
这是政♥治♥
There are seized opportunities and missed opportunities.
你可以抓住机会 也可能错过机会
Seize this one, Peter.
抓住这个机会 彼得
Sancorp can commit to building new refineries in Philly?
桑科能保证在费城新建精炼厂吗
Sancorp will commit to discussing it with you.
桑科能保证和你商讨此事
I need more than that. Look, you asked me to fix a problem.
这可不够 你让我解决问题
I've come to you in less than 24 hours with a solution.
我在24小时之内就给出了解决方案
Can you meet me halfway?
你能不能也做出让步呢
What would be the first step?
第一步要怎么做
All right. You remember Remy Danton?
很好 还记得雷米·丹顿吗
Oh, come on. He led the charge against the watershed bill.
得了吧 就是他牵头反对流域法案的
I know. That's not the point.
我知道 但这不重要
One of his other big clients is the McNeally cancer institute.
麦克奈利癌症研究所也是他的大客户之一
They're having a big gala tonight...
他们今晚将举办一场宴会
a cocktail party... for their donors.
鸡尾酒会 宴请捐款人
Remy will be there.
雷米也会到场
We have events in Haverford and Gladwyne...
我们在哈弗福德和格莱德文有活动...
Yeah, well, this is more important.
这件事更重要
You also have a radio interview tomorrow morning
你明早还要跟匹兹堡当地的电台
with a local Pittsburgh station?
做连线访谈 对吗
Yes. All right.
是的 好吧
Meet with Remy tonight.
今晚和雷米谈谈
And if it goes well and if you're comfortable,
如果谈得顺利而且你也愿意
tomorrow morning on the radio,
就在明早访谈的时候
you support their drilling efforts.
表示支持他们开采
And Remy has assured me if you do that,
雷米已经向我保证 如果你这么做了
he can push Sancorp in the right direction.
他会说服桑科跟我们合作
Cancel the events tomorrow.
取消明天的活动
Head back to Philly, do some damage control.
回费城去 尽力弥补损失
I'll see you tomorrow afternoon. Peter...
我明天下午就过去 彼得
Please.
拜托
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna go make some calls.
我去打几个电♥话♥
Peter, have you mentioned anything to her about Kapeniak or...
彼得 你跟她提过科佩尼科吗
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表