剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Disorderly conduct.
妨碍治安
Do you believe in karma?
你相信有因果报应吗
Absolutely not.
绝对不信
Well, I do.
但我信
At least tonight.
起码今晚我信
Get Captain Cardiff on the phone.
给卡迪夫队长打个电♥话♥
Let's do something about Meechum.
处理一下密查姆的事
What?
怎么处理
Get him his job back.
帮他保住饭碗
He fired his weapon.
可他开枪了
He overreacted.
只是反应过度罢了
Cardiff. On the phone. Now.
立刻打给卡迪夫
Nancy, give me Captain Cardiff, please.
南茜 请帮我接卡迪夫队长
We might as well do one productive thing while we wait.
反正也是干等 不如做点有用的事
It requires very little of me
这对我来说只是举手之劳
and will mean the world to him.
但对他却意义重大
It's a very inexpensive investment.
是笔很划算的投资
Hello, sir. This is Doug Stamper.
你好 先生 我是道格·斯坦普
I have Francis Underwood for you.
弗兰西斯·安德伍德想和您谈谈
I got him on.
他在线上
Captain, I know it's late,
队长 我知道很晚了
but I'd like to talk to you about Edward Meechum.
但我想跟你谈谈艾德华·密查姆的事
Good morning, gentlemen.
早上好 先生们
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you hungry?
饿了吗
You have any trouble getting in?
进来的时候麻烦吗
Nah, they made me put it through the X-ray machine twice.
没 他们只是让我把吃的过了两遍安检
So I hope it didn't overcook it.
希望没被烤焦
Frank, you always pay too much. This is way too much.
弗兰克 你总是多给 实在太多了
For the inconvenience.
算是谢谢你送来
You know, 20 years you been coming to my joint.
你光顾我的小店都有二十年了
This the first time I been to yours.
这是我第一次到你工作的地方
What do you think?
觉得怎么样
I could get used to it.
挺不错的
Well, you're welcome any time.
随时欢迎
Thank you, Freddy.
多谢 弗莱迪
Always, Frank.
别客气 弗兰克
Got a... 446 3rd Street...
第三街446...发生一起...
That's a drive-by shooting.
是一起驾车枪击
Get details.
查查详情
Sir, I want to thank you for talking to the Captain.
先生 多谢您帮我向队长说情
He told me you called,
他说您给他打了电♥话♥
and I can't tell you how grateful I am.
我对您感激不尽
I want you to listen very closely to what I'm about to say.
我希望你仔细听我要说的话
From this moment on, you are a rock.
从这一刻起 你就是一块石头
You absorb nothing, you say nothing,
万物不侵 丝毫不吐
and nothing breaks you.
坚不可摧
Is that clear? Yes, sir.
明白了吗 是的 先生
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Steve?
史蒂夫
I'll leave you be.
我先出去了
Where, uh-- where's Janet?
珍妮特去哪了
She's been here every day for the last few weeks.
过去几周她一直都守在这里
I told her go home, get some rest.
我让她回家休息
Well, is everything okay?
一切还好吗
Your text said it was important.
你发短♥信♥说很重要
I don't know how to put this.
我不知道该怎么说
The thing is, I...
就是 我
I've been thinking...
我想了
a lot.
很多
About my life.
想我这辈子
About the things I haven't done.
想我还未完成的事
Things I haven't said.
还没来得及说的话
I hate your husband.
我恨你丈夫
A lot of people do.
很多人都恨他
The past eight years, I watched over him.
过去八年 我一直守着他
But it wasn't him I was watching.
但我看的并不是他
And every time I saw you,
每次我看到你
every time I heard your voice,
听到你的声音
all I could think to myself was,
我想的都是
"Jesus, what I wouldn't give."
天哪 我真愿付出一切跟你在一起
I can't tell you how many times I thought about that.
这种想法在我脑海中不知盘旋了多少次
You know what Francis said to me when he proposed?
你知道弗兰西斯向我求婚时说了什么吗
I remember his exact words.
他说的每个字我都记得
He said, "Claire, if all you want is happiness,
他说 克莱尔 如果你只想要幸福
Say no.
那就拒绝吧
I'm not gonna give you a couple of kids
我不会跟你生一堆孩子
and count the days until retirement.
然后数着日子等退休
I promise you freedom from that.
我保证你免受这些痛苦
I promise you'll never be bored."
也永远不会无聊
You know, he was the only man--
他是唯一一个...
and there were a lot of others who proposed.
有很多人向我求婚
But he was the only one who understood me.
但他是唯一一个懂我的
He didn't put me on some pedestal.
他没把我看作什么女神
He knew that I didn't want to be adored or coddled.
他知道我不想受崇拜或者溺爱
So he took my hand and he put a ring on it.
于是他拉起了我的手 为我戴上了戒指
Because he knew I'd say yes.
因为他知道我会答应的
He's a man who knows how to take what he wants.
他懂得如何获得他想要的东西
Is this what you wanted?
这是你想要的吗
Is that the way you wanted it?
你想要这样吗
Stop. Stop.
停下 停下
Please. Please. Stop.
求你了 求你了 快停下
Don't.
别这样
You told me your truth.
你跟我说了实话
Now you know mine.
现在你也了解我了
Hey, it's Peter.
我是彼得
I don't expect you to call me back,
我不指望你会打回来
but I wanted to let you know I stopped drinking last night,
但我想告诉你我昨晚决定戒酒了
and I went to my first AA meeting this morning.
今早还第一次去了嗜酒者互诫会
Um, I'm supposed to reach out and make amends to those I've hurt.
我要去找那些我曾伤害过的人做些弥补
But I guess the real reason I called you
但我打电♥话♥的真正原因
is just to say I love you and I miss you.
是想告诉你我爱你 也很想你
I hope you're well.
希望你一切都好
This is work, not play.
这是工作 不是娱乐
Then why'd you bother coming over?
那你为什么亲自过来
I was hoping you'd answer the door naked.
我本希望你赤身裸体地来开门
That would be play.
那是娱乐
That would be work with a view.
那是劳逸结合
Sorry to disappoint.
抱歉让你失望了
How many characters in a tweet?
一条推特能写几个字
140.
140字
Type this, let me know where you land.
按我说的写 告诉我字数
"Eight-year-old Washington DC boy
八岁华盛顿男孩
killed by a stray bullet in gangland shoot-out."
被黑帮火拼的流弹击中身亡
61 characters left.
还剩61个字
"Should have been in school"?
本该在学校里
30 left.
还剩30
"Spinella to blame?"
斯比奈拉难辞其咎 问号♥
128.
128个字
Press "Send."
发送吧
Now give me a name, details.
告诉我名字和细节
Tyler Davis. Third grader at Vernon Baker Elementary.
泰勒·戴维斯 弗农·贝克小学三年级学生
Shot outside his home in southeast just before noon today.
今天不到中午时在东南部自己家外面被打死
Sent. Where are you going?
发送了 你去哪
To see the mother. You don't wanna...?
去见孩子的母亲 你不想...
There's work to do. I'll see you later tonight.
还有工作要做 我晚点会来
Tyler never did anything wrong.
泰勒从不干坏事
He was a good boy.
是个好孩子
Everybody loved him.
大家都喜欢他
It's okay.
会没事的
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表