剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Just give it to me.
快给我
Have you noticed anything weird in here?
你注意到家里有什么怪事吗
Stuff moved around? Anything missing?
东西动地方 或是不见了
No. Anyone following you?
没有 有人跟踪你吗
What did you find out?
你发现什么了
This is serious, Zoe.
事情很严重 佐伊
It goes way up, as high as the commissioner.
涉及到了警♥察♥局长
I had to beg my contact at Metro to give me this.
我跟警队的联络人好说歹说才拿到这个
No record of Russo getting pulled over,
没有罗素被拦下的记录
but he remembers there was a call girl brought in with Russo.
但他记得有个应♥召♥女郎跟罗素一起被捕
That's a file on one of her previous arrests.
这是她之前一次被捕的案宗
I've investigated police cover-ups before.
我调查过警♥察♥掩盖案件
I got death threats for a year.
我持续一年收到死亡威胁
Are you willing to take that risk?
你愿意担这种风险吗
Yeah.
愿意
How long?
要多久
The next board of directors meeting is three weeks from now.
下次董事会要三周后
That is too late. Remy, look,
太迟了 雷米
the President is gonna nominate Tusk in a week or less.
总统在一周内就会提名他
I've urged Scott Cunningham to call a special meeting,
我敦促斯科特·坎宁汉召集紧急会议
but that doesn't happen overnight.
但一时半会儿也办不成啊
There's a lot of machinery in a corporate attack like this.
这种事很复杂的
I want to meet Scott Cunningham myself.
我要亲自和斯科特·坎宁汉谈谈
I'm not sitting you down with Scott. You know the rules.
我不会安排你们会面 你知道规矩
These are extraordinary circumstances.
现在是特殊情况
Frank, Sancorp's officers
弗兰克 桑科的高管
do not meet with politicians, period.
绝不会跟政客会面
You talk to me, I talk to Scott Cunningham,
你跟我谈 我转述给斯科特·坎宁汉
and vice versa. That's how it works.
或是反过来 这是规矩
All right, Remy. Whatever you think best.
好吧 雷米 就按你说的吧
I'll call you when I know more.
有消息我会通知你
Nancy!
南茜
Of all the things I hold in high regard,
我所尊重的东西里
rules are not one of them.
不包括"规矩"
I will not place my fate solely in the hands of the middleman
如果可以直接接触供应商
if I can go directly to the supplier.
我就不会把命运完全交给中间人
Book a flight to Atlanta. Tomorrow morning. Let Meechum know.
订一张明早去亚特兰大的机票 通知密查姆
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
She grew up in Lynchburg, Virginia,
她在弗吉尼亚州的林奇堡长大
went to Lorimer High School
就读于洛马高中
until she dropped out sophomore year,
高二时退学
and then after that, there's no public record.
之后就再没有过公共记录
But all it says here is that she was fined $300
但这儿只说她在2012年4月
for loitering on April 2012.
因滞留街头被罚款三百元
One of us has to go to Lynchburg.
得有个人去趟林奇堡
Parents, classmates,
接触一下她的父母 同学
teachers... I'll do it.
和老师 我去吧
Okay. Well, then, you and I have to call escort services.
好吧 那打电♥话♥招♥妓♥就是我们俩的事了
I'm willing to lend a hand,
我很乐意帮忙
but not by making cold calls 12 hours a day
但我可不想整天打电♥话♥
just to get hung up on by hookers.
然后被妓♥女♥纠缠
Where was she arrested?
她是在哪被捕的
Connecticut ave. 2460.
康涅狄格大街 2460号♥
That's the address of the district grand hotel.
那是当地的一家豪华酒店
I'm not a fan of surprise visits, Frank.
我可不喜欢不速之客 弗兰克
Remy wouldn't arrange a meeting.
雷米不肯安排我们见面
Remy Danton exists so we don't have to meet.
雷米·丹顿的存在 就是让我们不必见面
I needed to speak with you.
我必须和你谈谈
There's a congressional travel report
国会的旅行报告
that puts you on a trip to Atlanta
会记录你来过亚特兰大
the same day I was pulled out of an investors' briefing.
而同一天 我中途离开了投资者通报会
Those are the sort of coincidences we want to avoid.
我们一直力图避免这种巧合
Were you briefing your investors on Raymond Tusk?
你是在跟投资者说雷蒙德·塔斯克吗
Meechum can be trusted.
密查姆是自己人
Why would I be speaking to them about Tusk?
我为什么要跟他们提塔斯克
I thought Remy filled you in. No.
我以为雷米告诉过你了 没有
He didn't say anything about the vice presidential nomination?
他完全没提提名副总统的事吗
He didn't. And I have a feeling I'd rather not be told.
没有 而且我预感我也不想知道
Trust me, you want to know.
相信我 你会想知道的
I've appeared in front of grand juries before, Frank.
我曾面对过陪审团 弗兰克
It's much easier when you can tell the truth.
能说实话可轻松多了
Please, don't put me in a position where I have to lie.
拜托 别让我不得不撒谎脱身
If Tusk has the President's ear,
如果总统对塔斯克言听计从
you will see this administration
这届政♥府♥就会
shift its support toward nuclear energy and away from natural gas.
不再支持天然气 转而支持核能
His subsidiaries and his suppliers, go after them.
你得去收♥购♥他的子公♥司♥和供应商
Frank, we should end this conversation right now.
弗兰克 谈话该到此为止了
He will not accept the nomination
如果让他觉得资产保密委托后
if his assets are in a blind trust
他将无法对抗面临的威胁
and he can't fight off the threat.
他就不会接受提名了
Okay, we're done. Scott...
别再说了 斯科特
I don't wanna hear another word.
我一个字都不想再听了
Go back to the airport.
回机场去吧
Figure out a good reason you needed to be in Atlanta today.
给今天来亚特兰大找个好理由
You can pull over at the next corner.
在前面转弯处靠边停吧
I'll have my car pick me up.
我会叫车来接我
One last one? Another.
来最后一杯吗 继续倒
Can I get you something? White wine.
要喝点什么吗 白葡萄酒
Put that on my tab.
记在我账上
Thank you. My pleasure.
谢谢 荣幸之至
They're about to call last call.
很快就不能点单了
That's all right. I don't have much of a tolerance.
没关系 我也不是很能喝
One more?
再来一杯吗
No. I'm good.
不用 就这样吧
You should head upstairs.
你该上楼去睡
I was waiting for you.
我在等你
Is that the new faucet? Yeah.
那是新的水龙头吗 是的
How'd it go?
进展如何
Not good. Remy's up to something.
不是很好 雷米有所企图
He's not returning my phone calls.
也不回我电♥话♥
What can I do?
我能做什么
Tell me what you were dreaming.
告诉我你梦到了什么
Oh, it was so awful, Francis.
很可怕 弗兰西斯
He's not letting me sleep either.
他也让我无法入睡
Yeah. It's not him. It's the kids.
不是他 是孩子们
I was playing with them in the backyard,
我跟他们在后院玩
and the girl was climbing on the vines,
女孩爬到藤蔓上去了
and I kept telling her to stop and get down, and...
我一直劝她下来...
The vines just took hold of her, and they wouldn't let go.
藤蔓突然把她缠住 就是不放开
And she was screaming so loud,
她厉声尖叫
and I just kept pulling harder and harder,
我就一直使劲拉
and she just ripped in half.
后来她被撕成两半
Come here. Come here. Okay.
好了 没事了
Jesus!
天呐
You wait until after 2:00 in the morning to return my call?
你等到凌晨两点之后才回我电♥话♥
You trying to get my voice-mail?
就想给我留言吧
The conversations we're having we can't be having on cell phones.
我要说的话不能在手♥机♥上说
Where are you?
你在哪
Claire is sleeping upstairs.
克莱尔在楼上睡觉
You shouldn't have gone to see Cunningham.
你不该去见坎宁汉
He says you didn't bring up Tusk.
他说你没有提起塔斯克
You really think he'd admit to that?
你觉得他真会承认吗
If we go through with this, it's insider trading.
如果我们这么做 就是内线交易
He didn't strike me as a man hearing the news for the second time.
我觉得他不是第二次听到这消息
You want to believe I'm playing games?
你觉得我在耍你吗
I can walk away from the whole thing.
现在我就抽身而出
But I'm all you've got right now.
但现在没别人能帮你了
I'm the one doing you and Sancorp a favor,
是我在帮你和桑科
not the other way around.
不是反过来
I can tell when I'm being used, Frank.
被利用我还看的出来 弗兰克
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表