剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Until there's nothing I don't know about you.
直到我完全了解你为止
I wrote all this down.
我全都写下来了
I've been doing this a long time, congressman.
我做这行很久了 议员先生
I know when I've scraped all the shit off the shoe.
我知道什么时候才算完
Prostitution.
招♥妓♥问题
After my divorce, I took a trip to Thailand.
离婚后 我去了趟泰国旅行
It was about two weeks.
大概待了两周
How many women?
找了多少女人
Ten. Fifteen.
10人 15人
I... I don't know. It was a bit of a blur.
我不确定 记忆有些模糊了
There were drugs?
沾毒品了没
Uh, yes.
沾了
Opium, speed,
鸦♥片♥ 安非他明[兴♥奋♥剂♥]
some smack.
海♥洛♥因♥都用了
Powder or needles? Both.
吸粉还是注射 都来
Would any of these women know who you are?
她们知道你是谁吗
No. None of them spoke English.
没有 她们都不说英语
And I never mentioned I was a congressman.
我也从未提过自己是议员
Have you mainlined heroin back here in the States?
你在国内注射过海♥洛♥因♥吗
Just once. Any scars on your arm?
就一次 胳膊上有疤痕吗
No. I was mainly into cocaine.
没有 我主要吸食可♥卡♥因♥
What about prostitutes here in D.C.?
在特区招♥妓♥呢
How often?
多久一次
I fucked around a bit, okay? Details, please.
我有时会乱搞 行了吧 请说详细点
Do you get off on this or something?
这种事让你很来劲吗
Does a doctor enjoy it when he cups your balls
医生托着你的蛋让你咳嗽时
and asks you to cough?
他享不享受呢
You wanna know how many times I came?
你想知道我来过几次高♥潮♥吗
I honestly don't care whether you win.
我根本不在乎你能否当选
But if you do, work with me.
但你想当选 就得跟我合作
How often did you solicit prostitutes in D.C.?
你在特区多久招一回妓
Once every two or three months.
两到三个月一次
Sometimes more frequently, sometimes less.
有时频繁些 有时会少些
Do you have reason to believe any of them were underage?
你有理由相信她们中有人未成年吗
Jesus! No. Look, they were mostly high-end.
天呐 没有 大多是高端妓♥女♥
That doesn't mean they were 18.
那不代表她们都到18岁了
I need a fucking break!
我得休息一下
What's going on?
怎么了
He's an amateur, Frank.
他道行太浅 弗兰克
If I can get under his skin in less than an hour,
如果我不到一小时就激怒了他
how do you think he'll hold up under the press?
面对媒体攻击他能撑多久呢
It'll be a Turkey shoot.
会被人当活靶子打
All right. I'll speak to him.
知道了 我会跟他谈的
Frank, it's just... it's not gonna work.
弗兰克 这...不行
I'm gonna get crucified.
我会被折磨死的
You'll be fine. We've got a crack team behind you.
没事的 我们有最好的团队帮你
It doesn't matter how good the team is.
不是说团队好就行了
I mean with my past? Come on.
像我这样的过去 算了吧
From the very beginning, I said this was the plan.
我一开始就把方案告诉你了
You agreed to it. I didn't think it through.
你也同意的 当时我没考虑清楚
We have to tackle this head-on,
我们必须直面这些问题
or the G.O.P. will crucify you.
否则共和党就真要整死你了
We have to steal their ammunition from them.
我们需要借力打力
Honesty is your best defense and offense.
坦诚是你最佳防御也是最佳攻击
I'm the one that has to get in front of these cameras and say this shit.
要上镜头说这些话的人是我
They don't have to say it. I do.
他们又不用说 是我
Peter... I wanna be governor. I do.
彼得... 我想成为州长 真的
But not this way. I just can't do it.
但不能以这种方式 我做不来
If you weren't unsure now,
如果你现在没打退堂鼓
there'd be something wrong with you.
那才叫有毛病呢
I expected this.
这是预料之中
Not easy... what we're asking you to do.
我们要你做的事并不容易
It's okay to vacillate a little.
犹豫是正常的
I'm not trying to throw a wrench in the works.
我不是想妨碍你们
I know you're not. I'll tell you what.
这我知道 跟你说
You take the rest of the day off.
你今天先回去吧
You go back to your office,
回你办公室去
you catch up with whatever you have to catch up on,
赶一下落下的工作
you get a good night's sleep, you go to a meeting tomorrow,
回去睡个好觉 明天开个会
and then you come here and we'll talk the whole thing through.
然后再过来 我们把整件事好好谈谈
Can you give me at least that?
这你总能办到吧
Yeah. Okay, Frank.
好的 没问题 弗兰克
Good.
很好
What's going on with all the little sculptures?
那些小折纸是怎么回事
I found a flower on the dining room table
我在餐桌上看到一朵花
and a bird on the nightstand a few days ago.
几天前床头柜上还有只鸟
It's a swan.
那是天鹅
You made them?
都是你做的
Yes.
是的
A new hobby?
新爱好吗
No.
不是
It's an interest.
只是心血来潮而已
May I bring up something else I've noticed?
能说说我留意到的另一件事吗
What's that?
什么事
You...
你...
standing in front of the refrigerator.
站在冰箱前面
Is there a reason you haven't talked to me about it?
你为什么一直都没有跟我谈
I haven't felt the need to.
因我觉得没必要
Is it bad?
严重吗
It's not pleasant.
不是什么好事
But, no, it's not bad.
不过 并不严重
What can I do?
我能做什么吗
Nothing.
不用
If there was something, I'd ask.
如果有需要我会告诉你的
Did you think it was weird that I called you?
我打电♥话♥给你 你觉得奇怪吗
Totally weird.
简直太奇怪了
Except for the fact that I was planning on calling you.
不过我那时也正好想打给你
Really? Why?
是吗 为什么
I was a real grade-A bitch to you at the Herald,
我在《先驱报》时对你态度很不好
and I almost apologized when I saw you at the White House,
在白宫见到你时 我差点想道歉了
but I chickened out.
但我退缩了
So, anyway, I am drunk enough, and I am sorry.
反正我也喝高了 对不起
Why did you call me?
你为什么打电♥话♥给我呢
I was just wondering how
我只是想知道
things were going at the old stomping ground.
咱们老地方现在怎么样了
Here you go. Thank you.
你的酒 谢谢
It's just not the same since tom left.
汤姆离开后就不一样了
And I don't blame you for doing what you did.
我倒不怪你那么做
But this new guy?
可新来的这家伙
Six years running E.W. Online
在网版《娱乐周刊》干了六年
does not a managing editor make.
可不是做总编的材料
Would you ever wanna come work with us?
你想过来我们这儿工作吗
I mean, it'd be a huge fucking deal.
那可是个大事啊
Chief political correspondent of the Herald
《先驱报》的首席政♥治♥记者
moves to Slugline?
跳槽到头条网
Did carly heath put you up to this?
是卡莉·希斯让你来劝我的吗
No. Not at all.
不 跟她没关系
But if you want, I can talk to her.
不过如果你想 我可以跟她谈谈
You think she would go for it?
你觉得她会同意吗
Honestly, I don't know.
老实说 我也不知道
She's got this sort of anti-establishment "fuck you" attitude.
她对正统比较不屑一顾
Conventional news bores her.
常规的新闻她不感兴趣
But if you had something gritty to show...
但你要是有猛料...
I've got a story if you want it.
要是你有兴趣 我倒是有料
It's pretty fucking great.
而且是惊天猛料
You would give away a story?
你要把新闻让我
If you're not interested...
如果你没兴趣就算了
no, I'm interested.
不 我感兴趣
If I seem a little hung over, it is because I am.
如果我有点像宿醉未醒 是因为事实如此
A lot hung over, actually.
其实还不止有点
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表