剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
God, I almost had a couple of months,
天呐 我都戒了几个月了
and then last night, I...
然后昨天晚上 我...
Well, I don't remember much, so...
其实我也不太记得了
But anyway, here I am.
无论如何 我回来了
Keep coming back.
坚持来
It works if you work it.
努力就会有回报
Thank you for sharing, Diane.
谢谢你的分享 戴安
I'm Doug, and I'm an alcoholic.
我是道格 我是个酒鬼
Hi, Doug.
道格 你好
One of the things I do for a living is count.
我工作的一部分就是数数
I count votes.
我数选票
Yeas, nays, neutrals, abstaining.
同意票 反对票 中立票 弃权票
And I'm good at it.
而且我很熟练
But the most important count I do has nothing to do with work.
不过对我最重要的数字跟工作无关
It's the number of days since April 4, 1999.
而是从1999年4月4日至今的天数
As of this morning, that's 5,185.
截止今早 一共有5185天
The bigger that number gets, the more it frightens me,
数字越大 我越感到害怕
because I know all it takes is one drink to go back to zero.
因为我知道一杯酒就能让数字清零
Most people see fear as a weakness.
很多人认为恐惧是弱点
It can be.
有时是的
Sometimes for my job, I have to put fear in other people.
有时由于工作的关系 我要让他人生惧
I know that's not right.
我知道那样不对
But if I'm honest, like the fourth step asks us to be,
但如果按第四步说的那样 实话实说
I have to be ruthless, because failure is not an option.
我必须残忍♥ 因为我不能失败
The same goes for my sobriety.
戒酒也是如此
I have to be ruthless with myself.
我要对自己残忍♥
I have to use my fear.
我得利用恐惧
It makes me stronger.
它让我变得坚强
Like everyone in this room, I can't control who I am.
就像在座各位 我无法改变本性
But I can control the zero.
但我能控制那个零
Fuck the zero.
让那个零去死吧
Thanks for sharing.
多谢分享
It works if you work it.
努力就会有回报
Who would like to share next?
接下来谁想分享
Was he at the meeting? He was.
他参加互诫会了吗 是的
I tried to find him afterwards,
之后我想找他
but he was gone before I could catch up with him.
但我追上去时他已经没影了
Did he say anything? No.
他说什么了吗 没有
He never shares. He looked preoccupied.
他从不分享 满腹心事的样子
You think he'll show up at the house today? I have no idea.
他今天会去众议院吗 我不清楚
He's not answering my calls.
他不接我的电♥话♥
Mine neither. Anything else I need to know?
也不接我的 还有别的事吗
I hear silence. I don't like that sound.
我听见沉默了 我可不喜欢那声音
Something came up. I'm handling it.
出了些事情 我在处理
Something serious? Serious but solvable.
严重吗 严重但能解决
Do I wanna know more?
我需要知道更多吗
I don't think you do. We'll be okay.
不用 我们会没事的
I might have to involve Nancy. I'm hoping I won't have to.
我可能会要南茜帮忙 但愿用不着
But if I do, she'll have no knowledge of anything damaging.
即使别无他法 也不会让她知道什么不利的事
All right. Use your best judgment.
好吧 你自己想好就行
Of course, sir.
当然 先生
I've gotta go.
我得挂了
Miss Gallagher?
盖拉格小姐
Can the congressman have a moment?
议员有话想和你说
Things are... they're complicated.
事情 很复杂
I realize that, but he truly needs you.
我知道 但他真的需要你
I don't know what I could say to him.
我不知道能和他说什么
I think just showing up would do him a world of good.
我想你的出现就能让他好很多
Today is tough. The speaker has a full schedule...
我今天很忙 议长的日程表很满
Look, I already spoke to Bob,
我已经和鲍勃谈过了
and he said he'd be fine if you took the rest of the day off.
他同意让你今天休假
In fact, he said he'd be fine if you wanted to take
事实上 如果你想休半年
the next six months off. What?
他也同意 什么
I want you to be deputy campaign manager.
我想让你做副竞选经理
You work under Nash Aarons.
在纳什·埃伦斯手下干
No. I spent years being Peter's crutch.
不 我给彼得当了好几年的拐杖
If you just want me there...
如果你只是想让我去...
Well, of course we want you there to help, but not as a crutch.
我们当然想让你去帮忙 但不是做拐杖
Peter is a talented young man with a lot of potential.
彼得是个有才华又有潜力的年轻人
He knows this, but he needs to hear it from someone other than me.
这他知道 但他需要我之外的人的认同
Someone he truly cares about.
某个他真心在乎的人
I'm sorry. This is just a lot right now.
抱歉 我一下子接受不了
Well, you don't have to make a decision now,
你不用马上做决定
but at least talk to Peter.
但至少和彼得谈谈
I mean, there's no harm in that, now, is there?
这总没什么坏处 是吗
Ten grand.
一万块
We divert it from your campaign accounts.
从你的竞选账户里出
We itemize it so it looks like... Wait.
分散款项 做成... 等等
You want me to pay for this?
你要我为这事买♥♥单
Use Frank's reelection fund.
去用弗兰克的连任基金
Commissioner, the majority of the money that you've raised
局长 你筹集到的大部分钱
has come from people we've sent your way.
都来自于我们为你找的资助人
And you sent them because
那是因为
I sprung your boy Russo in the first place.
我摆平了罗素的事在先
We're even. I don't owe you shit.
我们扯平了 我不欠你的
There's a girl in trouble. Let's help her out.
这女孩有麻烦 我们得帮她
Not my problem. It could be.
不是我的问题 这难说
We put her back on the streets,
我们不管她
there's no telling what she could do.
她不一定会做出什么事
I'm a hell of a lot more afraid
比起一个妓♥女♥
of the U.S. attorney than I am of some hooker.
我更怕联邦检察官
This is a very inexpensive insurance policy.
这是张廉价的保单
I already broke the law once, Doug.
我已经犯过一次法了 道格
There's no fucking way I'm gonna mess with campaign finance regulations.
我绝不会违反竞选法规
I don't even wanna be hearing this shit.
我不想再听这些屁话了
Funeral for the former ambassador of Japan tomorrow at 9:30,
前日本大使的葬礼 明早九点半
followed by a luncheon for the national board
接下来是美国女童子军
of directors for the girl scouts of America.
全国理事会的午餐会
Mr. President. Jim.
总统先生 吉姆
After that, you've got a meet and greet with the finalist...
之后是和决赛选手的见面会...
I'll catch up with you in a minute.
等会儿再说吧
This way, sir.
这边走 先生
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
The congressman wanted me to come over.
议员先生让我过来的
Why? He wants me to work for your campaign.
为什么 他要我帮你竞选
Deputy Manager. Frank!
做你的副竞选经理 弗兰克
He said you're having some doubts.
他说你还有些顾虑
I was just about to tell him that I decided not to run.
我正想告诉他我决定不参选了
Okay. Um, if you've made up your mind,
好吧 如果你已经决定了
then I should probably get going.
那我或许该走了
Did he tell you about the whole plan?
他把整个计划都告诉你了吗
About coming clean?
要我坦白一切
Yeah, he did.
对 他说了
I have Kevin and Sarah to think about.
我得为凯文和萨拉考虑
Everyone has a past. Not like mine.
每个人都有过去 但不像我这样
You don't know half the things I've done, Christina.
你不知道我太多事 克里斯蒂娜
My kids read. Their friends read.
我的孩子识字 他们的朋友识字
I can't take that chance.
我不能冒这个险
Look, if you don't wanna run, then you shouldn't.
如果你不想竞选 那就退出
I do wanna run.
我想竞选
I wouldn't have let it go this far if I didn't want it.
如果我不想就不会走到这一步
Then maybe it's a good thing...
那或许这会是件好事...
confronting your past, even for your kids.
直面你的过去 对你的孩子也好
They're a lot stronger than you give them credit for.
他们比你想的要坚强得多
Look, if Underwood, if the D.N.C.,
如果安德伍德和民♥主♥党全国委员会
if they all think you can do it, then...
他们都认为你能行 那么...
I don't care what they think. I care what you think.
我不在乎他们怎么想 我在乎你怎么想
I think you'd be great.
我认为你会很棒的
So, she really wants this? That's the impression I got.
她真想来 反正我是这么觉得
What about ego? I don't need to be dealing with a diva.
她脾气怎么样 我可不想招个耍大牌的来
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表