剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Zoe.
佐伊
I thought you said she could be trusted.
你不是说她可以信任吗
What about our trust?
那我们之间的信任呢
You can't control her, can you, Francis?
你无法控制她 是吧 弗兰西斯
She wouldn't have been a problem if you hadn't lied.
你如果没撒谎 她就不是问题
No, she wouldn't have been a problem
不 如果你没跟她上♥床♥
if you hadn't dropped your pants.
她才不是问题
And you come in here, to my office, and berate me
你来我办公室 痛斥我一顿
when you're the one who's exposed us?
而实际上这都是你的错
Don't you try to turn this around on me.
你休想把矛头指向我
I fired half of my staff for us.
我为你解雇了一半的员工
I have turned down donations for us.
回绝了送上门的捐款
I drafted Peter's bill for us.
起草了彼得的法案
I diverted time and energy away from my goals for us.
搁置我自己的理想 去忙你的事
Okay, I don't wanna have to say this,
好吧 我本不想这么说的
but maybe you need to hear it.
但你或许该听听
C.W.I. is important, yes,
净水计划是重要
but it doesn't come close to what we are trying to accomplish.
但它根本比不上我们努力奋斗的目标
You must see that!
你要认清这一点
I'm just being honest.
我只是实事求是
Then be honest about how you've been using me
那就老实承认你利用了我
just like you use everybody else.
就像你利用其他人
That was never part of the bargain.
可从没说过会是这样
Is it the hot flashes?
是因为潮热[更年期症状]吗
Get out.
滚出去
Get out.
给我滚
I'll see you back at the house.
回家再见
I'm on my way to the office.
我在去办公室的路上
Let me call you when I get there.
到那儿给你电♥话♥
No, no. We need to talk now.
不 现在就谈
I know you're upset, Peter,
我知道你很生气 彼得
but that's not going to achieve anything.
但那也没有用
I am more than upset, Frank.
我不止生气 弗兰克
Change your tone. I'm in no mood.
注意你的语气 我没心情
I don't give a fuck! Goodbye, Peter.
我不在乎 再见 彼得
You hang up on me now, you're not gonna appreciate who I call next.
你挂我电♥话♥ 就别怪我接下来去找谁
Excuse me? I promised my people jobs.
你说什么 我承诺给我的人♥民♥工作
You promised me you could get this bill passed.
你承诺会让这份法案通过
You failed on your promise. I'm not gonna fail on mine.
你食言了 但我不会
So however you need to fix it, you figure it out.
无论你想什么办法 把这问题解决掉
Otherwise, I go public with Kapeniak and the Kern editorial.
否则 我就把科佩尼科和科恩社论的事抖出来
You need to cool down
你需要冷静
and think very carefully about what you just said.
仔细地考虑下刚才说的话
You don't understand. I'm not afraid of you anymore, Frank.
你不明白 我不再怕你了 弗兰克
Then you're misguided.
那你就大错特错了
My past is out in the open.
我的过去已经公开了
You don't hold that over my head anymore.
你再也不能以此威胁我了
They don't know everything, Peter.
他们不知道所有事 彼得
You destroy me, you destroy yourself.
你毁了我 就是毁你自己
Fix it.
快解决
What do you want me to do? We have to accelerate things.
你要我怎么做 加快进度
Isn't it too early?
是不是早了点
It's almost two full months into the election.
离选举还有近两个月
That gives the White House too much time to vet somebody.
这样白宫的审查能做得很充分
Peter's crossed the line.
彼得越界了
We built up his confidence, and now we're losing control of him.
我们为他建立自信 现在控制不住他了
Maybe he was just blowing off steam.
也许他只是在发脾气
No. He's determined. We have to act now.
不 他主意已定 我们得马上行动
You have everything you need on your end?
你那边准备妥当了吗
Give me a when and a where.
给我时间地点就行
Some sort of social setting's preferable.
最好是社交场合
Anything else? I'll need cash.
还有吗 我需要现金
About three grand.
大概三千
It'll be in your top drawer by tomorrow morning.
明早放在你上层抽屉里
Sir...
先生
Once we do this, we're committed.
一旦这么做 就不能回头了
Understood. I can't predict how he's gonna react.
我知道 我无法预测他的反应
Well, I won't be blackmailed.
我不能忍♥受勒索
Hello?
谁
Zoe Barnes?
佐伊·巴恩斯
Yeah. Who is it?
是的 你是谁
Claire Underwood.
克莱尔·安德伍德
Zoe?
佐伊
I apologize for not buzzing.
很抱歉我没有按门铃
Somebody was coming in the building when I was downstairs,
我在楼下时 正好有人进楼
so I just figured...
所以我就...
This is nice... fire escape.
有防火梯 不错啊
Hey, could you please not go through my things?
你能别乱碰我的东西吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Am I intruding?
对不起 我打扰到你了吗
Yeah, actually. You are.
是啊
Well, that makes it a two-way street, I suppose.
那我们真是彼此彼此了
Okay, if you... if you came here to punish me...
如果你是来惩罚我的
Fine. I get it.
好吧 我懂的
Such a shame,
真可惜
how naive you are.
你太天真了
I'm not naive. No?
我不天真 是吗
I've known everything from the beginning, Zoe.
我从一开始就知道一切 佐伊
My husband and I tell each other everything.
我和我丈夫之间无话不谈
Don't you believe me?
你不信我吗
Is there a spider I can trap?
这里有蜘蛛让我抓吗
I'm not here to punish you or to tell you to stop.
我不是来惩罚你 或是叫你停手
I just thought I should open those big bright eyes.
我只是想让你睁大眼睛看清事实
I think you should leave.
我想你该走了
I think I should too.
我想也是
Maybe you're not that naive.
也许你没那么天真
A lesser woman wouldn't have opened the door.
换个小丫头连门都不敢开
Union Station, please.
到联合车站
This is Claire. I'm unavailable to answer the phone,
我是克莱尔 现在不能接听你的电♥话♥
but if you leave a message,
如果你留了言
I'll be sure and get back to you shortly.
我会尽快回复你
Thank...
谢谢
Hello? Zoe.
喂 佐伊
You don't have to tiptoe.
你不用轻手轻脚的
I thought you fell asleep.
我以为你睡着了
No. Just thinking about work.
没有 在想工作的事
I don't have anything for you yet. I will soon.
我现在还没有料给你 很快就有了
I know you will.
我知道
You can spend the night if you want.
你愿意的话 可以在这里过夜
Early meetings.
还要早起开会
Wouldn't have time to get home and change.
那样就没时间回家换衣服了
You seem distracted. I have a lot on my mind.
你好像心神不宁 烦心事太多
Like what?
比如
Work, just like you. No Claire?
工作的事 和你一样 克莱尔呢
Or maybe she qualifies as work.
或者她也算工作
She didn't mention anything?
她什么都没提吗
About...
提什么
I thought you didn't keep things from each other.
你们不是无话不谈吗
Look, just say what you want to say.
想说什么就说
She came by here a few hours ago.
她几个小时前来过
We had a nice little talk.
我们聊了一会儿
Don't let me keep you.
你走吧
You should go home, get some rest.
你该回家休息一下
Tell Claire I said hi.
代我向克莱尔问好
This is Claire. I'm unavailable to answer...
我是克莱尔 现在不能...
The lights in the Whartons' house will go on in a few moments.
沃顿家的灯待会儿就要亮了
They always get up precisely at quarter to 7:00,
他们总是6点45准时起床
which is just the time that Claire would be going for her run,
如果克莱尔在这儿
if she were here.
她就会这时去跑步
Rebellion on all fronts...
谁都不听话
Claire, Zoe, Russo.
克莱尔 佐伊 罗素
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表