剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Should we be worried? I can keep this contained, sir.
要担心吗 我能控制住 先生
I just wanted you to know.
只是告诉你一声
All right. What's the other thing?
好的 还有件事呢
Doyle came back with his research.
道尔的调查做完了
I just e-mailed it to you.
我刚发你邮箱了
The President told you he and Tusk didn't know each other, right?
总统跟你说他不认识塔斯克 对吗
Yeah. He said they met once, I think,
是的 他说他们只见过一面
at a fund-raiser.
在一个募捐会上
That would appear to be a lie.
看来他说谎了
All right. I have it in front of me now.
好的 我打开邮件了
Doyle catalogued all the instances he could find
道尔列出了他能查到的
in which the two of them were in the same city at the same time.
他们俩同时出现在同一城市的情况
Items in red are events that they both attended.
红色项是他们共同出席的活动
And he found something else.
他还查到了别的
Back in Walker's private sector days,
沃克之前做私营生意的时候
he was the C.E.O. of Pioneer Airlines.
他曾是先锋航♥空♥公♥司♥的执行总裁
Guess who owned a third of the stock
公♥司♥被卖♥♥给美联航时
when it was sold to united?
猜猜谁拥有三分之一的股份
Raymond Tusk.
雷蒙德·塔斯克
My guess is that he and Walker know each other quite well.
我猜他和沃克相当熟
All right. Let me look this over. I'll call you back.
好的 我再看下邮件 回头打给你
I'm being played.
我被耍了
But why?
为什么
Did I wake you again? No.
我又把你吵醒了 没有
I'd like to talk.
我想谈谈
Give me a moment.
稍等一下
Carolina Parakeet.
卡罗莱纳长尾鹦鹉
You're wrong, but you're close.
不对 但很接近了
This is the Sun Conure.
这是太阳锥尾鹦鹉
They look very similar,
看起来很相似
but the Carolina Parakeet is extinct.
但卡罗莱纳长尾鹦鹉已经灭绝了
Was killed off because it was considered a pest.
被认为有害 所以被杀尽了
Interesting species, though.
却是个很有趣的物种
Voracious appetite.
贪食
And he was poison. Cats who ate him died.
还有毒 猫吃了它会死
This bird is not the only thing
你来圣路易斯后
you've misidentified since you've been in St. Louis.
认错的可不只有这只鸟
You and Walker are old friends.
你和沃克是老朋友了
I wasn't sent here to vet you.
他不是让我来审查你的
Very good.
很好
Tell me why I am here, then.
那告诉我来的原因
So I can vet you.
我好审查你
For the vice presidency?
为副总统的职位吗
The President values my advice, and he tends to follow it.
总统很看重我的意见 而且一般会照做
Like when I advised him not to make you Secretary of State.
比如我建议他不要让你当国务卿那次
That was very bad advice.
那建议很糟糕
Yes, it was.
是的
One of the larger mistakes I've made,
是我犯下的最大错误之一
and I very rarely make mistakes of any size.
而我几乎不犯错
You've proven yourself to be quite difficult.
你真是个相当难搞的人物
Kern, the teachers' strike, now Matthews.
科恩 教师罢♥工♥ 现在是马修斯
You attribute all that to me?
你觉得这都是我♥干♥的
If I had to guess.
如果要我猜的话
A smart man once said to me
一位智者曾对我说
that speculation is a poor form of politics.
推测不是一种好的政♥治♥手段
Why don't you stick to what you know, Raymond?
你还是说你知道的事吧 雷蒙德
What I know is you are extremely effective
我知道 如果你打定了主意
at what you set your mind to.
会非常有成效
That is valuable to me,
这对我很有价值
and I've already told Garrett that it could be valuable to him...
我也跟加勒特说 这对他可能也很有价值
somebody at his side with one foot in the executive branch
选个同时涉足行政部门和立法部门
and one in the legislative.
又支持他的人
He is very open to the idea.
他很愿意考虑
My turn to speculate.
该我推测了
Your recommendation...
你的推荐
comes at a price.
是有代价的
Fact.
事实
I have something that you want.
我有你想要的东西
You have something that I want.
你有我想要的东西
Have I said something amusing?
我说什么可笑的话了吗
Oh, I've just sat too many times on your side of the table
只是我曾太多次跟别人说过这种话
not to enjoy the irony of finding myself on this side of it.
不禁觉得自己会听到这种话无比的讽刺
Would you like to hear what I want?
你想听听我想要什么吗
I don't shackle myself to people I don't know.
我不把自己绑在我不认识的人身上
What I want is one favor.
我想让你帮个忙
One and only one.
只有这一个要求
Which is?
什么忙
I need to be certain you'll grant it
我要确定你会答应
before I'll take the risk of being more specific.
才能说得更细
A blank check.
一张空头支票
Of sorts.
差不多
You would never grant anyone a blank check.
你不会给任何人开空头支票
No. But I'm not sitting on that side of the table.
不 但面临抉择的不是我
We still believe in handshakes where I come from.
在我们那地方 还相信握手为诺
Do they still mean anything in Washington?
华盛顿的人还相信吗
Who are you calling? Car service to get me to the airport.
你给谁打电♥话♥ 叫出租车载我去机场
Frank,
弗兰克
I will tell the President that I want until Friday
我会告诉总统我要仔细考虑
to think things over before I make my recommendation.
到周五才能给出我的建议
Let me know if you change your mind.
改主意的话告诉我
And let me arrange the car for you.
我给你安排车吧
Hi. I'd like to arrange a car, please.
你好 我想叫一辆车 谢谢
How are you feeling? Better than yesterday.
你感觉怎么样 比昨天好些
But I might take off early if, uh, the nausea comes back.
如果又恶心了 可能还得提前走
I find it interesting that you stay home
你赶走了桑科公♥司♥的人
the day after you blow off the sancorp people.
第二天就待在了家里 这很有趣
You weren't feeling sick, Gillian.
你不是觉得难受 吉莉安
I find it extremely offensive
我觉得你指责我
that you'd accuse me of hiding behind my pregnancy.
用怀孕作为逃避的理由很无礼
You knew what I wanted.
你很清楚我的意思
The Botswana project is mine.
博茨瓦纳项目是我的
Under my umbrella, using money I raised.
在我的保护下 用我筹集的钱
You promised me autonomy.
你答应给我自主♥权♥
Um, excuse us for a moment, please.
让我们单独待会儿 谢谢
I promised to empower you.
我答应给你权力
That's not the same thing
这和你不问我
as you doing as you choose without consulting me.
就自作主张是两码事
I'm not gonna allow a project I've put almost three years
我不会让一个我投入了三年心血
of my life into... your project wouldn't be happening
的项目 如果没有桑科
if it weren't for sancorp.
你的项目根本不可能实现
I didn't ask for their help.
我没要他们帮忙
How about consulting me before you struck a deal?
你达成协议之前怎么不和我商量
Let's get something very clear.
我们把话说清楚
I run the organization. You work for it.
我运营这个组织 你为它工作
Our agreement is an affiliation, Claire.
我们的协议是联盟 克莱尔
Worldwell isn't your vassal. Yes, it is, entirely,
世界之井不是你的下人 是 它就是
if we're going to be blunt about it.
如果非要直说的话
That's not what you proposed six months ago.
这不是你六个月前的提议
It's what you signed up for when you signed the contract.
你签合同的时候就等于接受了这一切
There was a good faith understanding that...
我们的协议有一份诚意...
And you dissolved that good faith by disobeying me.
你对我的违抗 让我失去了这份诚意
Disobeying you? Yes.
违抗你 是的
I threaten you, don't I?
我威胁到你了 是吧
Nothing about you threatens me.
你没有什么能威胁到我
But maybe you should take a leave of absence.
也许你应该去休假
Are you firing me?
你要开除我
That's up to you, but right now you should leave.
这取决于你 但现在你得离开
Did you get her on record?
她愿意公开吗
No. She wouldn't talk to me otherwise.
不 否则她就不和我说话了
We need hard proof that Underwood was behind it.
我们需要确凿证据证明安德伍德是幕后黑手
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表