剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
What does she know?
她知道什么
She knows the right questions to ask.
她的问题切中要害
I want to make sure she doesn't get the right answers.
要确保她得不到正确答案
I'm on it.
我知道了
McCuddin.
麦喀顿
McCuddin.
麦喀顿
What was that?
你说什么
McCuddin Air Force Base.
麦喀顿空军基地
BRAC hearing. Was there on April 12th.
军事基地整合委员会于4月12日举♥行♥听证
David Rasmussen stepped down less than a week later.
不到一周后大卫·拉斯姆森离职
Womack takes his place. So maybe...
乌麦克接替了他 很可能...
Wait. Slow down.
等下 慢点
McCudden is in his district.
麦喀顿在他的选区
Is that the shipyard thing?
是造船厂那事吗
Janine, call me back.
简宁 给我回电
I think it was Womack who pressured Russo.
我想是乌麦克给罗素施了压
Russo was probably just earning a favor
罗素可能只是想卖♥♥个人情
he could cash in later.
回头再找回来
I'm around.
我随时都在
Did you ever have to fight her to kill a story?
你有没有为阻止她报道而跟她争过
Janine?
简宁吗
Yeah. When she worked for you.
对 她还是你手下的时候
Only when I knew she was wrong.
只有在我知道她不对的时候
She's trying to draw up this whole conspiracy thing
她想写一篇阴谋论的报道
with Russo and Frank Underwood
涉及罗素 弗兰克·安德伍德
and the whole shipyard closing.
还有造船厂关闭的事
But I'm pretty sure she's wrong.
我觉得是她错了
Pretty sure isn't the same as certain. No. I am certain.
觉得不代表确定 不 我确定
- How do you know? - I have sources.
你怎么知道 我有联络人
Underwood? No.
安德伍德吗 不是
No. Never mind. I'll figure it out.
算了 我再想想
Mrs. Tusk? Jean, please.
塔斯克太太 叫我珍就好了
You must be Frank. Come in.
你一定是弗兰克了 快请进
So nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
The guest room is this way.
客房♥在这边
It is very kind of you to have invited me to stay here.
邀请我来住 真是太贴心了
Why waste the taxpayers' money on a hotel
我们这儿有舒适的床
when we have a perfectly good bed?
何必浪费纳税人的钱住宾馆呢
Well, both they and I are very grateful.
纳税人和我都十分感激
I'm sorry Raymond isn't awake to greet you.
抱歉雷蒙德睡下了不能来迎你
He goes to bed at... I know he's an early riser.
他睡觉... 我知道他习惯早起
I understand.
我理解的
Would you like a wake-up knock?
你要我早上敲门叫你吗
No. I have an alarm on my phone.
不用了 我手♥机♥上有闹铃
Sleep tight. Thank you so much.
晚安 非常感谢
I would say good morning, but it's the middle of the night.
我想问早安 但现在是大半夜
It's a pleasure to meet you. And you too.
见到你很高兴 我也是
Was I making too much noise?
我太吵了吗
No. I smelled bacon.
不是 我闻到了培根香
Here.
给你
Coffee? Booze?
咖啡还是酒
2:00 a.m., you can go either way.
凌晨两点 任你选
Just water for now.
来杯水就好
It's filtered. Your wife would approve.
过滤过的水 你妻子会喜欢的
You ever been to St. Louis before?
你之前来过圣路易斯吗
Just the airport.
只来过机场
What do you think so far?
你有什么看法
Well, I've only seen your neighborhood
我只看到了你家一带
and whatever I could see out the window on the interstate.
还有州际公路沿途的风景
Good enough. It's all pretty much the same.
可以了 看起来都差不多
Excuse me.
抱歉
Listen, um, I still haven't showered.
听着 我还没洗澡
My mind is on China here.
还在想着中国的事
Uh, what do you say you get a few more zs
不如你再睡一会儿
and we try this again in a few hours with our clothes on?
我们几小时后再好好谈
Sounds like a plan.
好啊
Meet me at my office at 9:30.
九点半在我办公室见
I'll have a driver pick you up.
我派司机来接你
Can I ask why you do that?
能问下你为什么要那样做吗
Do what? Tap your ring like that.
做什么 敲你的戒指
I've seen you do it on TV.
我在电视上见你那么做过
Two taps every time you get up from a table or leave a lectern.
每次起身离桌或是结束演讲你都会那么做
Something my father taught me.
我父亲教我的
It's meant to harden your knuckles
可以强健指关节
so you don't break them if you get into a fight.
打架的时候就不会弄断它们
It also has the added benefit of knocking on wood.
而且还顺道敲了木头[西方的吉兆]
My father believed that success
我父亲认为成功
is a mixture of preparation and luck.
准备和运气缺一不可
Tapping the table kills both birds with one stone.
敲敲桌子可以一石二鸟
Your father was a peach farmer?
你父亲不是个桃农吗
Yes, he was. Not a very successful one.
是的 而且做得并不好
Lack of preparation or lack of luck? Lack of both.
少了准备还是运气 都少
He was better at giving advice than following it.
他说得好做不好
Miss? Miss, your card.
小姐 小姐 你的卡
Thank you.
谢谢
Ms. Gallagher, my name's Janine Skorsky.
盖拉格小姐 我是简宁·斯克斯基
I'm a reporter at Slugline.
我是头条网的记者
I wrote the profile on Congressman... I remember.
我写了关于议员的专访... 我记得
Do you have a minute? If this is about Peter, I...
你有空吗 如果这是关于彼得 我...
No. It's about Paul Capra.
不 是关于保罗·凯普拉
We know that he might be running for Congressman Russo's old seat.
我们知道他可能会接替罗素竞选议员
I can't comment on that.
我不能发表意见
We're just trying to do some background
我们只是在调查去年四月
on the shipyard closing last April.
造船厂倒闭一事的背景
Listen, I just want to eat my breakfast.
听着 我只想好好吃顿早饭
We have sources that are saying
我们得到消息称
that the Congressman was being pressured by someone
有人对议员施压
to not fight the closure.
让他不做抗争
Who? That's what I'm trying to figure out.
谁 我正在查
This is completely off the record, I promise you.
我保证我们的谈话不会见报
Hi, Christina. Doug, hi.
你好 克里斯蒂娜 道格 你好
How you holding up? I'm okay.
你还好吗 还好
I'm... I'm good.
我很好
I saw you sitting over here. You mind if I...
我看你坐在这儿 介不介意...
No. Please.
不介意 请吧
Ms. Skorsky, right?
斯克斯基女士 对吗
I believe we spoke a few times when you used to work at the Herald.
你以前在《先驱报》时我们谈过几次
Whenever I could get past the press office gauntlet to you.
如果我能突破新闻处找到你
We do like to run a tight ship.
我们管理很严格
So what brings you to the Capitol?
你为什么来国会大厦
I was just asking Ms. Gallagher
我只想问问盖拉格小姐
who's running to fill the vacant seat in Pennsylvania's 1st.
谁在竞选填补宾州第一选区的议员一职
Well, the honest answer is we don't know.
实话说 我们不知道
Thank you for your time, Ms. Gallagher.
谢谢你抽出时间 盖拉格小姐
Anyone starts harassing you with questions you don't want to answer,
有谁来问你你不想回答的问题
you let me know.
就告诉我
I'll handle them.
我会处理
You got enough on your plate right now.
你要忙的事已经够多了
Thanks, Doug. I appreciate that.
谢谢 道格 我很感激
Hang in there, okay?
坚持住 好吗
Yes.
行
Uganda,
乌干达
Peru,
秘鲁
Nepal,
尼泊尔
Indonesia...
印度尼西亚
Nicaragua.
尼加拉瓜
Well, you are quite the well traveled man.
你的旅行经历可真够丰富的
No. I'm the man who stays at home.
不不 我是个居家的人
Jean brought those back for me.
这些都是珍给我带回来的
Mr. Tusk, I am... First names.
塔斯克先生 我... 叫名字就好
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表