剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Hey, babe, put some clothes on.
宝贝 去把衣服穿上
What? We got a guest.
什么 有客人来了
So? Hey.
那又怎样 你好啊
Put some clothes on.
去把衣服穿上
Ice or no ice?
要加冰吗
Uh, no ice. Good.
不加 很好
We don't have any.
我们没有冰了
Fuck. Echo, I told you to put the--
该死 艾柯 我叫你把...
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系
I'll keep your secret if you keep mine.
你替我保密 我也替你保密
A congressman, you say?
你说你是国会议员
Right now, I'm just a drinking companion.
现在我只是你的酒伴
Well, all right, companion.
好吧 酒伴
Have yourself a drink.
来一杯吧
Come on in.
进来吧
$10,000.
这是一万美金
What will that get me?
能买♥♥到什么服务
I mean, I'm kinky,
我挺重口的
but I don't know if I'm the girl you're looking for.
但恐怕我不是你想找的人
You're definitely the girl that I'm looking for.
你就是我要找的人
Excuse me.
请原谅
All I want for that money is your silence.
我只想用这笔钱买♥♥你闭嘴
My what?
我什么
The guy you were with the other night,
那天晚上跟你在一起的男人
the one who was arrested, do you know who he was?
那个被逮捕的 你知道他是谁吗
You mean the congressman?
你是说那位议员
There was no congressman. There was no arrest.
没有什么议员 也没有逮捕这回事
None of that exists.
没有那回事
All that exists
有的只是
is the money sitting right there in front of you.
你面前的这沓钱
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Yeah.
明白了
Good.
很好
Open your mouth.
张嘴
Last little bit's for me.
这是我个人的消费
You're scolding me.
你在斥责我
Am I?
有吗
You are, silently.
无声地斥责
Is it the rowing machine? You tell me.
是因为那台划船机吗 你说呢
It's the rowing machine.
那就是了
You haven't used it. How do you know I haven't?
你都没用 你怎么知道
Francis.
弗兰西斯
You know I don't like to be managed.
你知道我不喜欢受人摆布
I'm not trying to manage you.
我没想摆布你
I just don't want to outlive you by 25 years.
我只是不想守寡25年
I must walk three miles a day around that Capitol.
我每天在国会大厦肯定能走上三英里
I'm constantly on my feet.
我经常步行
And do you know how many calories the brain burns?
你知道脑力劳动有多消耗能量吗
I'm not worried about your brain.
我不担心你的大脑
It's your heart we're talking about.
我担心的是你的心脏
Use the machine.
好好用那台划船机
She's right.
她是对的
I should take better care of myself.
我应该照顾好自己
But it's the principle.
但这是原则问题
I won't be a slave to
我绝不受人
anybody or anything you can order with a toll-free number.
或者免费电♥话♥能订购的东西摆布
We share the wealth in this republic.
我们这里实行共♥产♥主义
I thought the whole editorial team pitched in.
不是所有编辑人员都有参与吗
Sometimes. Not that time, though.
有时候如此 不过那次没有
But he must have written some of it?
但他肯定也写了一部分吧
No. That was all me.
不 全篇都是我写的
What if people thought he wrote it?
如果让人们认为是他写的呢
Oh, fuck that. He's a fraud.
去他的 他是个骗子
Nah, he's worse than a fraud. He's a fucking farce.
不 他还不如骗子呢 他就是个跳梁小丑
I'll tell you something.
我跟你说
He used to be even more of a maniac than I am.
他一度比我还疯狂
Chemicals? No. Politics.
是说吸毒吗 不 是在政♥治♥上
Oh, we had some nights, man. Long conversations,
我们曾经彻夜长谈
dangerous fucking notions.
讨论危险的想法
Like what? You name it OPEC,
比如呢 什么都有 石油输出国组织
Pinochet, the fucking Food Stamp Act.
皮诺切特 该死的食品券法案
Then the motherland sang her mating call.
后来祖国唱起了求偶之歌♥
O say can you--
哦 你能[美国国歌♥的首句歌♥词]
Next thing, he's cramming for the bar at Bryn Mawr
接着他就跑去布林茅尔为考律师埋头苦学
and snapping on a flag pin.
还别上了国旗胸针
Does Bryn Mawr have a law school?
布林茅尔有法学院吗
My point is, he started goose-stepping in the marionette parade.
反正他自此正式加入了牵线木偶的队列
Left, right; red, blue; Democrat, Republican.
左派右♥派♥ 红营蓝营 民♥主♥共和
We're all dangling from the same strings.
我们都被同一根线吊着
Take a sledgehammer to the whole fucking Punch and Judy show.
给这该死的木偶戏致命一击吧
That's what's required.
这才是该做的
Thought you were a patriot.
我以为你很爱国呢
Fuck, yeah. One of the few.
没错 为数不多的爱国者
So what's wrong with public service? Public service?
那你对公职人员有什么不满 公职
Come on. You gotta get a grip on who your masters are.
拜托 你得搞清楚你老大是谁
The I.M.F., the World Bank,
国际货币基金组织 世界银行
the Rockefeller Trilateral Commission.
洛克菲勒三边委员会
You bankroll their fucking death squads.
你为他们的爪牙提供资金
It's called FEMA; it's called alcohol, tobacco, and firearms;
包括联邦应急管理局 烟酒军♥火♥管理局
NATO; Border Control.
北约 还有边境管制
You think Katrina was incompetence?
你以为卡特里娜飓风那次是办事不利吗
That was highly orchestrated negligence.
那是精心策划的渎职
Look at Waco, Amnesty International,
看看韦科事件 国♥际♥特♥赦♥组织
the ACLU.
美国公民自♥由♥联盟
Smokescreens-- all of them. Blood on their hands.
全是障眼法 他们的手上沾满鲜血
Well, exactly.
正因为如此啊
You want me to lie to the people.
你想让我对公众撒谎
I want you to spare the people another hypocrite.
我想让你替人♥民♥赶走一个伪君子
What's in it for you?
对你有什么好处
Poetic justice.
劝善惩恶
Oh, come on. You're one of them.
得了吧 你也是他们的一员
Can a corporate sellout roll a joint like this?
政♥府♥的探子能卷出这样的大♥麻♥吗
If I wanted to do this thing,
如果我同意帮你忙
how might I go about that, precisely?
我究竟该怎么做
How did it go?
还顺利吗
There were a few tears here and there
不少人都流了眼泪
and some anger,
还有些怒气
but nothing unexpected.
但都在预料之中
I'm going to need you to leave us today, too, Evelyn.
你今天也得离开公♥司♥ 伊芙琳
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I just can't have any doubt about the direction I'm taking.
但我的决策方向容不得一丝质疑
You just had me fire 18 people.
你刚让我解雇了18名员工
I know.
我知道
I sat across from them in this room,
我就坐在这个房♥间 和他们面对面
and I had to tell each and every one of--
我不得不告诉他们每个人
I know.
我知道
I am 59 years old.
我已经59岁了
Nobody hires anybody my age.
没人会雇我这把年纪的员工
I will write you any kind of recommenda--
你要什么样的推荐信我都...
To do what, bag groceries?
去应聘什么 收银员吗
What am I supposed to tell my daughter?
我该怎么告诉我女儿
I'm sorry, Evelyn. I truly am.
我很抱歉 伊芙琳 真心抱歉
No, you're not. You don't give a fuck.
不 你没有 你压根不在乎
Eighteen people, Claire.
18个人啊 克莱尔
Nineteen, if you count me.
算上我的话 是19个
I have to...
我要去
I have to call my daughter.
我要打电♥话♥给我女儿了
I know today has been tough.
我知道今天大家很难熬
A lot of your colleagues have left,
你们很多同事离开了
and I owe you an explanation.
而我欠你们一个解释
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表