剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
That's not surprising. You're having a moment.
不难想象 现在你风头正旺
People are interested. I'm one of them.
很多人对你感兴趣 我也是其中之一
But if eight minutes passes on anything, I get bored.
一件事做8分钟 我就会觉得无聊
In eight minutes, I can be bored with you,
8分钟后 我可能会觉得你无聊
unless you keep me interested.
除非你能不断激起我的兴趣
I think you can.
我觉得你能做到
And I think this is the place
而这个地方
for you to keep the rest of the world interested too.
能让你抓住整个世界的兴趣
It's your call. I won't chase you.
决定权在你 我不会死皮赖脸
I'm definitely tempted.
这很吸引我
Take as long as you want to look around.
你随便逛
E-mail me your figure. I'll call you back with a counter.
薪酬数发给我 我会回电告诉你还价
This is our top priority--
这几个是重点
Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania.
俄亥俄 佛罗里和宾夕法尼亚
We need all of them, or Walker's a one-term president.
必须全部搞定 否则沃克无法连任
Pennsylvania is why he picked Matthews as a running mate.
他选马修斯为竞选伙伴就是为了宾州
But now we have to find a replacement.
但我们现在得找个替任
The special election is this November.
补选在11月
Patricia Whittaker, D.N.C. Chair.
帕特里夏·惠特克 民♥主♥党全国委员会主席
A rare example of someone whose head is in the game
极少数用大脑而不是屁♥股♥
instead of up their backside.
思考的人
Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods
能力在这群人中凤毛麟角
that I appreciate it whenever I see it.
每碰到有能力的人我都很欣赏
This also affects the House.
对国会也有影响
The new governor will oversee redistricting.
新州长将负责重划选区
We lose seats here,
在这儿丢了席位
that means we could lose our majority in Washington.
会导致在国会失去多数席位
Well,the R.N.C. is backing Jack Swofford,ex-Mayor of Pittsburgh.
共和党支持杰克·斯沃夫 匹兹堡的前市长
He's got statewide name recognition
他在全州有知名度
and campaign machinery in place.
竞选也准备充分
It's been three months, and we don't have dick.
三个月过去了 我们却还没有人选
What about the A.G.? Ben Pluckett?
那个司法部长怎么样 本·普拉克特
No. Ben's got his eyes set on the senate in '14.
不行 本14年要竞选参议员
Which he'll lose because
他不会成功的
he botched a sex offender sting last year.
他去年搞砸了一起性侵钓鱼执法的案子
There's always McHolland. He's 78.
麦克霍兰德总可以吧 他78了
When's the last time he held office, when Carter was president?
上次他在职的时候 卡特还是总统吧
Reagan, but same difference.
里根 不过差不多
He has dignity, he has gravitas.
他受人尊敬 举止庄重
If you need someone to fill Matthews' shoes--
如果要找人替马修斯的话
You can't fill Jim Matthews' shoes, so we shouldn't even try.
我们根本就不该找人去代替马修斯
We need a fresh face.
得找张新面孔
The state has a weak bench.
但这个州的候选人都不怎么样
Let's go through all the sitting Congressmen one by one
那就一个个过现任议员
and see if anybody sticks out from the crowd.
看看有没有谁脱颖而出
All right. I got the list right here.
名单在这里
Okay. Go ahead.
很好 开始
Pennsylvania's first district, Peter Russo.
宾夕法尼亚第一选区 彼得·罗素
Cross him off. He's no good. No experience, no chops.
划掉 他不行 没经验 能力一般
Okay, moving on. Second district, Gwendolyn Pierce.
继续 第二选区 格温多林·皮尔斯
Nah, Gwen's too controversial. Very vocal on abortion.
格温争议太大 在堕胎问题上太极端
And Caroline? She's good.
卡洛琳呢 她不错
And the boys? All fucking four of 'em?
小伙子们怎么样 你问他们四个
You feed 'em.
你养四张嘴试试
You got any pictures on your phone?
你手♥机♥上有他们的照片吗
Come on. Let's cut the shit, Pete, will ya?
得了 彼得 就别废话了 好吗
What are we gonna do about the shipyard?
船厂你打算怎么办
BRAC had their hearing.
军事基地整合委员会的听证会已经结束了
They slated it for closing.
他们要关闭那里
Yeah, and why didn't you testify?
你当时怎么不作证
We're talking 12,000 jobs here.
这可是12000个工作岗位
My hands were tied, Paul. People wanted it closed.
我也没办法 保罗 有人要关掉它
I was under a lot of pressure. From who?
我压力很大 谁给你的压力
People high up the food chain.
位高权重的人
There was nothing I could do. That's bullshit!
我无能为力 放屁
You go back to BRAC. You talk to the D.O.D.
你去找委员会 和外♥交♥部♥交涉
You talk to the Secretary of the Navy. You do something.
找海军部长谈 总之做点什么
It's not gonna happen.
不可能
Okay. Why not? I told you. It's political.
为什么 我说了 政♥治♥原因
Okay, So I'm supposed to go back to the shipbuilders' association
好 那你让我回造船厂协会
and say what now exactly?
怎么跟他们说
That they're out of work because Pete Russo's playing politics?
他们都因为彼得·罗素的弄权而丢了工作吗
I mean, Jesus, Pete.
天呐 彼得
We're the ones who got you fucking elected in the first place.
是我们支持你赢得了选举
Now you're gonna turn your back on us?
现在你却要背叛我们
You should go.
你该走了
Seriously?
你说真的
I just got here. You're kicking me out now?
我才刚到 你就赶我走
Hey, I'm fucking talking to you!
我在和你说话
I thought we grew up together.
我以为我们是一起长大的朋友
But this guy sitting behind his big desk...
但这个坐在大办公桌后面的人
I don't even know who the fuck he is.
我根本不知道他是谁
Where's the Pete Russo who knew how
那个被逼入绝境
to throw a punch when his back was against the wall?
也要誓死反抗的彼得哪去了
That guy was my friend.
那个人才是我的朋友
Every teacher in the country a month before school ends?
放假前一个月拉拢整个国家的老师
Doesn't need all of them. 15, 20 states, that's all.
不用全拉拢 15 20个州就足够了
The A.F.T. And the N.E.A. can't agree on anything.
美国教师联合会和全国教育协会向来有分歧
You underestimate Marty Spinella.
你低估了马蒂·斯比奈拉的能力
So which one do we target?
那我们去找谁
We have a better chance with the N.E.A.
全国教育协会的可能性更高
You think Chuck Sloan will bite?
你认为查克·斯隆会上钩
Cooperate-- we'll give your people protection
合作 我们就保护你的人
and a place at the banquet.
提升你的地位
Fight us, we break you.
反抗 我们就毁了你
He'll bite. Get him on the phone.
他会上钩的 给他打电♥话♥
It's after 2:00.
现在凌晨两点多了
Spinella is potentially mobilizing
斯比奈拉正在策动
the largest teachers' strike in United States history.
美国历史上最大规模的教师罢♥工♥
Nobody's sleeping. I'll call him right now.
没人睡得着 我这就打给他
I'm sorry. Are we being too loud?
抱歉 我们声音太大了吗
A little.
有点
What are you working on? The gala.
你在忙什么 庆典
There's so much to do.
要做的事太多
Did Nancy send you my list? She did.
南茜把我的名单发给你了吗 发了
What'd you think? It's a good list.
你怎么看 名单不错
Thanks for inviting them.
谢谢你邀请他们
Is something wrong?
有什么问题吗
It's still not anywhere near what Remy brought to the table.
还是没法和雷米提出的价码比
Sancorp offered 1.5 million, Francis.
桑科提的数是150万美元 弗兰西斯
I'm adding up the numbers, and we're only at half a million.
我在计算 只能弄到50万左右
I got Chuck on the phone. In a minute.
我接通查克的电♥话♥了 稍等
I can make more calls.
我可以再打几个电♥话♥
Enough to raise a million-five?
能筹到150万吗
I can at least get us closer.
至少可以接近这个数字
I'm going to bed.
我去睡觉了
Don't move any of this around.
别动这些东西
Claire, we made the decision to turn Remy down.
克莱尔 我们一致决定了拒绝雷米
No one forced you.
我没强迫你
I thought we were okay on this.
我以为这事已经过去了
You're right.
你说的没错
Good night, Francis.
晚安 弗兰西斯
This is Adam. Leave a message.
我是亚当 请留言
Hi, Adam. It's me. I know it's late,
你好 亚当 是我 我知道很晚了
but, well, I was really just calling
我只是想打电♥话♥
to thank you again for the photographs.
再次感谢你的照片
I'm sure they're gonna be a big hit at the auction.
它们一定会在拍卖♥♥会上大卖♥♥
I hope you're well.
祝你安好
I'm sure they're gonna be a big hit at the auction.
它们一定会在拍卖♥♥会上大卖♥♥
I hope you're well.
祝你安好
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表