剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I will not be lectured to the moment you walk in the door!
你别一进门就教训我
I called Catherine, as promised!
我说话算话 给凯瑟琳打了电♥话♥
Her inability to deliver is not my problem or my fault!
她做不到根本和我毫无关系
I cannot control changing global landscapes!
我又控制不了全球格局的改变
And I will not be cornered into making promises I cannot deliver!
更不会受迫许下无法履行的诺言
I am sorry I yelled.
抱歉我冲你发火了
I'm under a lot of pressure.
我压力很大
You're right, I didn't think it through.
你说得对 是我没想清楚
I just can't go to Remy right now.
我现在真的不能去求雷米
He's poaching too many of my people.
他已经拉拢了太多我的人
I've got two congressmen
还有两位国会议员
who will not commit.
仍然举棋不定
I was hoping you might speak to them.
我本来还指望你能跟他们谈谈
Who?
都是谁
Vanderburgh and Abrams.
范德博格和艾布拉姆斯
What is it that you want me to say to them?
你想让我跟他们说什么
They're big on the environment.
他们很重视环保
They don't think the bill goes far enough.
他们觉得那项法案没多大用处
They respect your opinion.
他们尊重你的意见
I wanted you to walk them through the bill step-by-step.
我希望你能逐条讲解一下法案
Put them at ease. I need to get them in the yes column.
让他们放心 我得说服他们投赞成票
I meet with them tomorrow. I'll deliver the bruises.
明天我先跟他们碰面 敲打敲打他们
You meet with them later and patch them up.
之后你再去安抚一下
That might just do the trick.
软硬兼施估计能管用
Of course.
没问题
I think I broke the bowl.
我好像把碗打碎了
We have contacts there through our oil interest.
我们因为石油交易和那边有联♥系♥
I'm going to need government intervention.
我需要政♥府♥的干预
Wherever there's a government, we know people.
有政♥府♥的地方我们就有人脉
Even when there's only the illusion of a government.
哪怕只是个不成形政♥府♥
Will you help me?
你会帮我吗
I'd like to.
我很愿意
But for something like this, I'm afraid there's a price tag.
但办这么大事 可是要花钱的
The C.W.I. will endorse Sancorp as eco-friendly.
净水计划会为桑科做环保认证
They can use our logo on any PR
他们可以在任何公♥关♥和营销材料上
or marketing materials you want.
使用我们的标志
We'll need more than that.
这可不够
They were willing to donate over a million for that.
他们之前肯为这些捐一百多万
These filters are only worth $200,000.
那些滤水器只有二十万
I'd say that's a bargain.
这已经很划算了
You turned down that offer.
可你拒绝了那笔钱
Landscape has shifted since then.
现在形势已经不同了
The watershed bill? That's right.
流域法案 没错
You want it amended?
你要我修改法案吗
I want you to kill it, the whole thing.
我要你让法案流产
C.W.I. has publicly backed the bill, Remy.
净水计划已经公开支持这项法案了 雷米
What you do publicly is your concern.
明面上的事我不管
Gentlemen. Please, have a seat.
先生们 请坐
So have either of you changed your mind since we last spoke?
我们上次谈话之后你们改主意了吗
We're still undecided, Frank.
我们还没拿定主意 弗兰克
Leaning one way or the other?
倾向赞成还是反对呢
If congress is going to allocate a quarter billion dollars,
如果国会要注资2.5亿美元
we want to make sure it goes towards a
我们希望这笔钱能投到
bill that does more to protect the...
更有利于环保的...
We've been through all that. I know your concerns.
这些我们都谈过了 我了解你们的顾虑
So if the protection standards don't change,
所以如果法案的环保措施不能提高
we would rather see that money spent more effectively elsewhere.
我们更希望把钱花在更有效的举措上
That sounds like you're both leaning no.
那就是说你们都倾向于反对了
We've been very clear about what we're asking.
我们的要求一直非常明确
Okay.
好吧
This is you, Abrams.
这个是你 艾布拉姆斯
And this is you, Vanderburgh.
这个是你 范德博格
And over here...
这边
is the majority of the Democratic caucus.
是大多数民♥主♥党成员
See, you're over there all by your lonesome.
你们就站在那边孤军奋战
Now, you don't mind being the black sheep.
你们并不介意做害群之马
You're the liberal wing of the liberal wing.
你们是左派中的左派
Most of the time you can vote what you want,
多数时候你们怎么投票都行
we still pass things anyway.
反正♥法♥案总能获得通过
But this time
但这次
it does matter.
你们的票很重要
And what the two of you aren't taking into account
而你们两个没有考虑到的
is between this end of the desk and this end of the desk...
是处在桌子这端和这端之间的
is me.
是我
Now, I'm going to say to you what I say to every congressman
下面我要说其他曾坐在这里的议员
that sits where you're sitting now.
也听我说过的话
Vote your district. Vote your conscience.
投票要顾及你的选区 凭良心
Don't surprise me.
别让我措手不及
And the most important one of those...
而其中最重要的一点
is don't surprise me.
就是别让我措手不及
Now, you're both to meet with my wife tomorrow.
你们俩明天要和我妻子会面
And you're to hear her out.
你们要洗耳恭听
She will go through your concerns point-by-point.
她会逐项解答你们的顾虑
And I am certain after that
我敢保证 之后
that the two of you will make the right decision.
你们会做出正确的决定
This is the part where you leave.
你们该走了
I have often found that bleeding hearts
我常发现流血的心[悲天悯人者]
have a ironic fear of their own blood.
反而很害怕流血
One drop and they seize up.
流一滴就会罢♥工♥
But offer them a caring hand and massage them back to life
不过只要伸出关爱之手 将它按♥摩♥复苏
and they soon start beating to the right drum.
它就能很快跳动正确的节奏
Hello.
喂
I've just spoken to Abrams and Vanderburgh.
我刚跟艾布拉姆斯和范德博格谈过了
Let them toss and turn tonight,
就让他们今晚辗转反侧去吧
but they're all yours tomorrow.
明天就看你的了
I'll reach out to their offices and set a time.
我会联络他们的办公室 约个时间
Thank you, Claire.
谢谢你 克莱尔
Of course. Whatever I can do to help.
应该的 能帮上忙就好
Here you go, sir. Enjoy.
您点的餐 先生 请慢用
Excuse me.
不好意思
There's a hair on my steak.
牛排上有根头发
I am so sorry, sir. Where?
真抱歉 先生 在哪里
Right there.
就在这儿
I don't see it.
我没看到
Are you telling me I'm blind?
你是说我没长眼睛吗
No, sir. I'm so sorry.
不是 先生 真对不起
I'll have the kitchen... What's your name?
我让厨师... 你叫什么
Stephanie.
斯蒂芬妮
You can leave the plate, Stephanie.
盘子就放这儿 斯蒂芬妮
I'd like to talk to the manager.
我想和你们经理谈谈
Yes, sir. I'll go get him.
好的 先生 我去叫他
Thank you.
谢谢
Good evening, sir.
晚上好 先生
Uh, Stephanie tells me there was a hair on your plate.
斯蒂芬妮说您的餐盘里有根头发
No.
没有
There wasn't any hair.
没有头发
Leon, right? That's your name?
你叫里昂对吧
Yes.
是的
Stephanie is a hot little number, isn't she?
斯蒂芬妮这小妞很辣是吧
Nice ass.
屁♥股♥真翘
Did you make her blow you before or after you hired her?
你逼她给你吹♥箫♥是你雇她之前还是之后
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
先生 请你出去
Sit down, Leon. Sir, I want you to go.
坐下 里昂 先生 请出去
I said sit. Don't make me call the police.
我说了 坐下 别逼我报♥警♥
I'll tell you what. You call the police,
听好了 你要是报♥警♥
I'll call the department of immigration
我就向移♥民♥局举报
about the four undocumented employees
你厨房♥里那四个
you have working in the kitchen.
非法移♥民♥的雇员
Felony, Leon.
这是重罪 里昂
And I might also mention
我可能还会提及
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表