剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
that we're gonna nominate Catherine Durant.
我们将提名凯瑟琳·杜兰特
I'm sure you've noticed. Is the rumor true?
你一定注意到了 传言是真的吗
Well, we weren't considering her at first,
刚开始我们并未考虑她
but the president asked me to have her vetted
但总统让我审查她
in case we wanna go that route.
以备我们选择她
Interesting. What do you think?
有意思 你觉得呢
Well, she wouldn't be my first choice--
她不会是我的首选
Who would be your first choice?
谁会是你的首选
She campaigned hard against us in the primaries.
初选时她跟我们斗得厉害呢
That's my reservation.
这也是我的顾虑
But you'd show yourself above party politics,
但这会显得你顾全大局
and I know she'd work all the harder for it.
而且我知道她会全力以赴的
Decent experience, respect across the aisle.
履历漂亮 在两党都受人尊敬
So you think we can seriously consider her?
所以她真的值得考虑吗
It's not the worst idea in the world.
反正不是最糟的选择
Where are you getting this shit?
你从哪搞来的消息
What?
什么
Your stories.
你的报道
I was just Who are you fucking?
我只是 你跟谁上♥床♥了
Nobody. Oh, come on.
没有 少来了
You're a metro scrub, and now look at you.
你不过是个小人物 现在瞧瞧你
You'd have to be fucking somebody important.
你一定跟某个重要人物上♥床♥了
I'm just doing my job, Janine.
我只是做了我的工作 简宁
Excuse me.
失陪了
All set.
都搞定了
Is this your first remote? Yeah, it's my first time.
第一次远程采访吗 是的 第一次
Right into the camera, don't shift in your seat,
看着镜头 坐在椅子上别动
and there's no reason to speak above a conversational volume.
说话音量别过高
The mic will pick you up.
麦克风录得到
You all ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
All right. Don't forget to breathe.
好的 注意呼吸
Five, four...
五 四
We'd like to welcome Zoe Barnes from the Washington Herald.
有请来自《华盛顿先驱报》的佐伊·巴恩斯
Zoe, thank you for joining us.
佐伊 感谢你加入我们
I'm very glad to be here. Thank you for having me.
我非常荣幸 感谢你们邀请我
You broke the education bill, the Kern editorial,
你报道了教育法案 科恩的社论
and now Durant.
现在又是杜兰特
I'm just thrilled to be reporting news that matters.
能报道这种要闻我也很激动
And it's truly been a team effort.
这都是团队合作的成果
Everyone at the Herald pitched in.
《先驱报》的每个人都贡献了力量
But, yes, a lot of firsts.
但是的 确实创造了许多第一次
First national story, first...
第一次报道国家新闻 第一次...
Thank you.
谢谢
Calling it a night.
我收工了
See you tomorrow, sir.
明天见 先生
But, yes, a lot of firsts.
但是的 确实创造了许多第一次
First national story,
第一次报道国家新闻
first front-page byline,
第一次头版♥署♥名
first TV interview.
第一次电视采访
I would wave to my mom,
我想向我妈妈招手
but the cameraman said not to shift in my seat.
但摄像师不让我在座位上动
What a roller coaster.
真是风云突变
It really is too bad. Kern was a good man.
真是不幸 科恩是个好人
And now Catherine Durant. Yes.
现在是凯瑟琳·杜兰特 是的
Right place, right time, I suppose.
来得早不如来得巧
We like her, don't we? Very much.
我们喜欢她吗 非常喜欢
Question is, does she like Sancorp as much as we like her?
问题是她是否像我们喜欢她一样喜欢桑科
I would say that that is a very good bet.
我觉得值得压一注
But then again, I'm not a betting man.
但话说回来 我不是个赌徒
No. You always like a sure thing.
不 你喜欢板上钉钉的事
When it avails itself.
如果有的话
Good night, Remy. Good night, Frank.
晚安 雷米 晚安 弗兰克
See you around. Hopefully less and less now.
后会有期 希望不怎么再见了
Oh, no. I charged the wrong thing.
糟糕 我点错了
What did you have again? A medium decaf latte.
您要什么来着 中杯脱因拿铁
Med lat, dec.
中杯拿铁 脱因
I don't know how to get it to go back.
我不知道怎么退回去
This one and this one. This one?
点这个和这个 这个吗
No. Let me do it.
不是 我来吧
I have to ask you to stay back, congressman.
您得退后 议员
What's going on?
怎么回事
Some guy was trying to get into the building.
这个家伙试图进入楼内
When we said no, he started tearing his clothes off.
被我们拒绝后 他就开始撕衣服
Nobody can hear you. Nobody cares about you.
没人听得见 没人在乎
Nothing will come of this.
这样做毫无用处
Why don't you let these nice gentlemen take you home?
让这几位先生带你回家吧
Cover him up. It's cold out here.
给他盖上 外面很冷
You heard the congressman.
你听到了
Cover him up.
给他盖上
Francis?
弗兰西斯
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表