剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Right this way, Mr. Hammerschmidt.
这边走 汉默施密特先生
He's here.
他来了
Good afternoon, Tom.
下午好 汤姆
Legal?
律师
Did you say it, or didn't you?
你说了 还是没说
To you and to anyone who asks,
对你以及所有问这个问题的人
yes, I did.
是的 我说了
Do we really need them?
我们真的需要他们吗
Not unless I should expect a fight.
除非你要找我的麻烦
You shouldn't.
我不会
Give us a few moments.
请让我们单独待会儿
It's not what you called her,
重点不在于你怎么骂她了
it's that you let her leave the building.
而是在于你辞退了她
I know how to run a paper, Margaret.
我知道怎么运作报社 玛格丽特
What I don't know how to do
但我不知道怎么跟
is run a paper staffed with people I can't control.
不听话的员工一起运作报社
Was she really out of control?
真有那么严重吗
To my understanding, she simply turned down a new position.
据我了解 她不过是拒绝了一个新职位
It's her attitude. It's the way she turned it down.
是态度 她拒绝时的态度
Did you think to ask her what she'd rather do instead?
你问过她更想做什么吗
Is it my job to pander to all my employees My employees.
难道要我迎合我的雇员 是我的雇员
And if they have something to offer that you don't,
如果他们能提供你给不了东西
yes, it is your job.
没错 你就得迎合
We've been through this, Tom.
我们谈过的 汤姆
The paper's operating at a loss.
报社在亏损
We need people like Zoe.
我们需要佐伊这样的人
I'm very aware of how much we're hurting, Margaret.
我很清楚我们的处境 玛格丽特
Staff reductions, dip in circulation.
裁员 削减发行量
Each one of those faces
一想到他们的脸
and every subscriber we lose,
和每个失去的订户
they keep me awake at night.
我晚上就睡不着觉
Now, I won't argue the business side of things.
生意上的事我不插嘴
It's neither my place nor my area of expertise,
我既没资格 也不擅长
but know this--
但要知道
Zoe Barnes, Twitter, blogs,
佐伊·巴恩斯 推特 博客
enriched media,
泛滥的媒体
they're all surface.
这些都太肤浅了
They're fads.
不过是昙花一现
They aren't the foundation this paper was built on,
这些既不是这份报纸的根基
and they aren't what will keep it alive.
也不会让它繁荣
We have a core readership that thirsts for hard news.
我们的核心读者渴望严肃新闻
Those are the people I work 80 hours a week for.
为了他们我才每周工作80小时
And I won't be distracted by what's fashionable.
我不会被时尚左右
That's your resignation letter.
那是你的辞职信
Hand it to the lawyers on the way out.
出去时拿给律师
I'll give you some privacy.
我让你自己待会儿吧
No, no, stay. It'll be quick.
不用了 你留下吧 我马上就好
We'll get a drink.
我们俩喝一杯
We're going to launch right here in Washington.
我们先在华盛顿展开罢♥工♥
We'll see how Congress likes it when the streets are
当放羊的学生都涌上街头
teaming with unsupervised school kids.
看国会是个什么反应
Then we'll phase out the rest of the country.
然后逐渐在全国铺开
Everybody hold on for one minute.
大家等我一分钟
What's up?
什么事
The N.E.A. is out.
全国教育协会不干了
Hang on.What?
等等 什么
They pulled out.
他们撤出了
Why?
为什么
He wouldn't say.
他不肯说
Hold on for one more minute.
再等一分钟
Chuck Sloan-- get him on the phone right now.
立刻接通查克·斯隆的电♥话♥
I've got him right here.
他已经在线了
Is he muted? Yes.
静音了吗 是的
Hey, Chuck. It's Marty.
你好 查克 我是马蒂
Listen, you can't do this.
听着 你不能这么做
If we don't stay united now, we don't have a--
要是我们现在不团结 就没有
You hired me to represent your interests, right?
你雇我来维护你的利益 对吗
How can I possibly lobby for the teachers
你这样我还怎么为教师游说
when Congress sees us splintering before we even put up a unite--
让国会看到我们连个联合罢♥工♥都做不到
All right.
好吧
Did Underwood get to you?
安德伍德找过你了
Whoa, Frank is dishonest and manipulative.
弗兰克满口谎话 手段狡猾
You've seen that he's lied to us already.
你知道他已经骗过我们一次了
Wait-whoa-whoa-whoa, Chuck, Ch-Ch-Chuck?
等等 查克 查克
Chuck!
查克
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的混♥蛋♥
Where are you? I'm at the office.
你在哪里 办公室
False. You don't believe me?
不对 你不信我
Not for a second. Where are you?
不信 你在哪
About to walk into a meeting. With who?
正要去见人 见谁
Someone I have to punish.
某个我要惩罚的人
Give me a name. No name.
告诉我名字 不说
What did this person do wrong?
这人做错了什么
Lie to me.
骗我
How will you punish him?
你要怎样惩罚他
What makes you think it's a him?
你为什么觉得是个男的
Hold on. I have to take this.
等等 我接个电♥话♥
Where are you?
你在哪
Me? I am not at the office.
我 反正不在办公室
You're going to give me a new one of these every week?
你要每周都给我个新手♥机♥吗
Well, I-- I can't continue to--
我不能继续...
Not without protection.
得有保护措施才行
Nobody tells me when to work and when to play.
没人能管我该做什么
I'm not being unreasonable, Zoe.
我不是不讲理 佐伊
If you can't trust me, we shouldn't be doing this at all.
你要是不信我 我们就不该这么做
Well, then, how do we establish our trust?
好吧 那我们要怎么建立信任呢
I have been very discreet.
我一直很谨慎
Oh, professional discretion, yes,
职业习惯 好啊
but this is new territory.
但这你没经验
You have a camera on your phone.
你的手♥机♥有摄像头
Pictures...
拍照吧
The kind I wouldn't want my father to see.
那种不能让爸爸看到的照片
Well, I'm going to need more than that.
尺度得再大点
Lie back.
躺下
Use your imagination.
有点想象力
I want everything packed for tomorrow.
把行李都收拾好准备明天走
We checked already, dad. Oh, did you?
我们检查过了 爸爸 真的吗
Those are my pink Nikes on the kitchen counter?
厨房♥台面上的粉红耐克是我的吗
And you, Autobot,
还有你 汽车人
what is Optimus Prime doing under my bed?
擎天柱怎么在我床底下呢
He better transform himself
你明天出发前
into your backpack before you have to leave tomorrow.
他最好变形进你的行李里
Hey, dad?
爸爸
Is Christina coming back?
克里斯蒂娜还会回来吗
Um, I don't think so, buddy. No.
我想不会了 宝贝 不会了
Oh, I liked her.
我喜欢她
Me, too. She's cool.
我也是 她挺不错
Yeah, she is cool.
是啊
And you guys gotta brush your teeth
你们得刷牙了
and then check the rooms again,
然后再把房♥间检查一遍
and then it's time for bed.
就可以上♥床♥睡觉了
Got it, pumpkins?
懂了吗 小南瓜们
Dad, you know I hate it when you call us pumpkins.
爸爸 我讨厌你叫我们小南瓜
Go before I turn you into a pie.
快去 否则把你们做成南瓜派
Peter Russo.
彼得·罗素
He's a drunk.
他是个酒鬼
He is at the moment, a very functional one.
他目前是 而且很能干
Imagine if he was sober.
想想他戒酒会是什么样子
Even so, you run him for governor,
即使如此 你让他去竞选州长
people are going to dig into his past.
人们会去翻他的前科
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表