剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Yes, can you hold one minute? Thank you.
是的 麻烦等一下 谢谢
Congressman, people keep calling about the shipyards.
议员先生 大家都打电♥话♥问造船厂的事
We don't know what to tell them.
我们不知道该怎么说
We just say we'll give you the message.
就只说会转达留言
Keep saying that. Here they are,
继续这么说 都在这儿
the messages and all the emails we've gotten, too.
留言还有所有邮件
You want me to-- Have a good night.
你想让我...晚安
Who did we reach?
都找到谁了
Herald, The Times, USA Today.
《先驱报》《时代周刊》《今日美国》
All right, I want affiliate stations and cable news.
好的 还要电台和有线新闻
I want satellite trucks out there.
让卫星直播车停在门口
I want this on live TV.
我要电视直播
Okay, I'm on it.
好的 这就去办
You can't do this here.
你们不能在这儿办
Zoe, 8 P.M. tonight, Hotel Cotesworth.
佐伊 今晚八点 科茨沃斯酒店
Benefit for my wife's charity.
我妻子慈善机构的募捐晚宴
No, wash your face and let your hair down.
不 脸洗干净 头发放下来
This is work and play.
这既是工作也有乐子
See you.
回见
I can tell you right now I'm going to need two dozen.
我现在就跟你说 我要两打
Paul, I'm going to need those by tomorrow, okay?
保罗 我明天就要 明白吗
Your guests are your problem, not mine, Julian.
你的客人是你的问题 与我无关 朱利安
I'll close the gate.
我要关大门
You know, I'm no expert in fire code,
防火规章我不太懂
but I would imagine that locking your guests in
不过我想把客人关在里面
is a bigger violation than having them walk around us.
比让他们随意走动更违规
This is trespassing on private property.
这是非法侵入私人领地
You're breaking the law.
你这是违法
Right, okay.
好的 行
Let me get Barney Hull on the phone here for you.
我帮你接巴尼·豪尔
Here you go.
给你
It's ringing.
铃在响
Who's Barney Hull?
谁是巴尼·豪尔
The police commissioner.
警♥察♥局长
No? Okay.
不要吗 好
You'd rather talk to him in person, that's great.
你想当面和他谈也行
He's coming to the party.
他会来派对
I'll be sure to introduce him to you.
我一定向他介绍你
Thanks for your hospitality.
谢谢你的款待
Bar comes over here.
吧台移到这边
Put all that booze that way.
酒都放那里去
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做
I can't lock the gates, and they've got the police on their side.
我不能锁门 他们有警♥察♥撑腰
Unbelievable. Hold on.
难以置信 稍等
Cassandra,
卡珊德拉
I need 200 teachers
找两百名老师
at the Cotesworth Hotel right now.
现在去科茨沃斯酒店
I need a full picket.
我要进行大规模示♥威♥
200? I don't know if we can get that--
两百 我不确定能不能
I don't want to hear it. Just get it done.
我不想听 搞定就是了
I don't give a fuck if they're teachers or not, frankly.
坦白说 我根本不在乎他们是不是老师
Just get me 200 bodies.
给我找两百个活人
You know, call the teamsters. Maybe they'll help us.
打给卡车司机工会 也许他们会帮忙
We'll give them glasses if we have to.
大不了给他们副眼镜
Tell the guys to look smart.
让他们打扮精神点
Charlie, get off the phone.
查理 电♥话♥挂了
I need signs right now, at least a hundred.
我这就需要标语牌 至少一百块
You know what? Let them set it up.
你知道吗 让他们去吧
It's actually better for us that way.
这样反而对我们有利
This way they can't hide from us.
他们没法躲开我们
You've put me in a terrible situation.
你让我很难做
Thank you very much for all your help.
非常感谢你的帮助
Much appreciated.
感激不尽
Here, we got the signs right here.
这里 标语牌在这里
Let's hand them out fast.
快发给大家
Everybody single file right down the street.
沿着这条街 一列横队
This way, that way. Okay?
从这儿到那儿 懂吗
Well, at least he spelled it right.
好吧 至少他拼对了
Teachers protesting the education reform
一群教师突然聚集在
and achievement act have descended upon
华盛顿科茨沃斯酒店外
the Hotel Cotesworth in Washington, D.C.
抗♥议♥《教育改革和成就法案》
Union lobbyist Martin Spinella organized the demonstration.
工会说客马蒂·斯比奈拉组织了示♥威♥
Teachers deserve respect!
教师应受尊重
Teachers deserve respect!
教师应受尊重
Now, I knew you'd show up.
我就知道你会来
You bring that beautiful wife of yours? Hello...
你带漂亮太太来了吗 你好
Pleasure. Thank you for coming.
很荣幸 谢谢你们来
Come on in. The drinks are on the house.
进去吧 饮料免费
Felicity.
费莉希蒂
Spinella got us shut out by the union,
斯比奈拉让工会把我们拒之门外
so we had to have the party out here on the steps.
所以我们就在酒店台阶上开派对
I'll take you up to a bar right now.
我这就带你去吧台
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们赏光
Thank you. Welcome.
谢谢 欢迎
Teachers, yes! Unions, yes!
教师万岁 工会万岁
Teachers, yes! Unions, yes!
教师万岁 工会万岁
Thanks again so much for coming.
再次感谢你们能来
Adam's here.
亚当来了
You came.
你来了
Looks wonderful.
看上去很棒
You're going to have to move over,
你得靠边了
because I have to serve this wonderful couple myself.
我要亲自招待这对了不起的夫妇
This is fabulous.
简直太棒了
Only Claire could've thought of this.
只有克莱尔想得到
I don't suppose you have anything single-malt back there.
你那儿有纯麦芽酒吗
Frank, it's worth every penny to see you on keg duty.
弗兰克 看你当酒保真是物有所值
Well, then don't you think this is worth just a few extra pennies?
那你说这杯酒是不是还能升值啊
Oh, let's break out the checkbook, Charles.
我们该拿支票簿了 查尔斯
Did you RSVP?
你回复了吗
I assumed it didn't matter.
我想这不重要
It doesn't.
说得对
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你来了
When I heard your message.
我听了你的留言
You know, I shouldn't have left that, Adam.
我不该说那些话的 亚当
Why not?
为什么
Maybe we should talk at some point.
也许我们该找时间聊聊
Make that check with a lot of zeroes, won't you?
把支票开大点 好吧
There we are.
好了
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Cheers.
干杯
I'm going to ask a huge favor of you since you're here.
既然你来了 我得求你件大事
You want to put me to work.
你想让我去招待人
Yes, please.
对 拜托了
My pleasure. Come.
乐意效劳 来吧
So these are some wonderful photographs
这些精彩的照片出自一位
by an amazing photographer Gillian.
优秀摄影师之手 吉莉安
Adam Galloway, nice to meet you.
亚当·嘉乐威 很高兴见到你
And this is the photographer himself.
这位就是摄影师本人
Freddie.
弗莱迪
I just wanted to thank you so much.
我只想好好谢谢你
Such a success.
做得太棒了
My pleasure. My pleasure.
我很荣幸 很荣幸
He's the best.
他是最好的
I see Adam's here.
我看到亚当来了
I didn't know he was coming.
我也不知道他会来
Well, guess what I got. What?
猜猜我弄到了什么 什么
Another check from the Holburns for $60,000.
霍博恩夫妇又开了一张6万元支票
Come on, praise me like you should.
快 好好夸夸我吧
If Frank Underwood and the United States Congress--
如果弗兰克·安德伍德和美国国会...
Hi, my name is Zoe Barnes. I'm with Slugline.
我叫佐伊·巴恩斯 是头条网的
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表