剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Nobody on staff?
一个都不认识
I just figured because you gave me the Russo profile.
毕竟是你给了我罗素的专访
No, that didn't come from them.
不 不是他们给我的
But Underwood organized the campaign.
但安德伍德组织了竞选
I'm sorry. I don't know anybody there.
抱歉 我不认识那儿的人
Okay.
好吧
Hey, it's me. I just wanted to fill you in on something.
是我 我有些事要告诉你
I should be back home at 10:00. Meet me there.
大概晚上10点到家 我家见
Sarah made this one. It's a frog.
这是萨拉折的 是青蛙
And I made this one. Can you guess what it is?
我折了这只 你猜是什么
A lobster? No. It's a scorpion.
龙虾 不对 是蝎子
They're for you. For the ones you gave us.
送给你的 谢谢你的天鹅
Aw, they're beautiful.
真漂亮
But maybe you should bring them to school, no?
可你不想带去学校吗
For show-and-tell? Or give them to your friends.
向同学展示一下 或者送给朋友
No. The other kids will just make fun of us.
不 其他孩子只会嘲笑我们
Why?
为什么
Everybody hates us at school.
学校里人人讨厌我们
They say dad's a crackhead and that we're crack babies.
他们说爸爸是瘾君子 我们是毒宝宝
I looked up "Crack baby" on the computer.
我上网查过"毒宝宝"
I don't look like that.
我不长那样
Yeah, they say dad's gonna O.D. like Amy Winehouse.
他们说爸爸会像艾米·怀恩豪斯那样吸毒致死
Well, you tell them
那就告诉他们
that your dad doesn't do that kind of thing anymore, right?
你们爸爸已经戒毒了
Yeah, we do, but they don't believe us.
我们说了 但没人相信
Did you try going to the teachers?
你们试过找老师吗
We can't do that. Everyone will just hate us even more.
不能那么做 大家只会更讨厌我们
Well, you can't worry about what other people think, right?
不能太在乎别人怎么想 是不是
I wish dad wasn't running for Governor.
真希望爸爸不竞选州长
You ever been to Allentown before? I have not.
你之前来过艾伦镇吗 没有
What do you think?
你觉得这里怎么样
Compared to New York, the parking is easier.
比起纽约 停车容易些
Finding a decent bagel, not so much.
想找好百吉饼就没那么容易了
We make up for it with the cream cheese.
但我们有奶油干酪
Shall we? Ready when you are.
开始吗 你准备好就开始
Your watershed bill.
你的流域法案
You've ticked off the Republicans, oil, gas...
你惹火了共和党 石油业 天然气业
Sometimes you gotta upset a few people to do the right thing.
有时为了做正确的事 难免要惹一些人
Not just a few.
不只是一些人
There's a sizable coalition that wants to see your bill fail,
希望你法案失败的人加起来可不少
including environmentalists from your own party.
包括民♥主♥党内的环保人士
Don't think the bill does enough.
他们认为法案不尽如人意
We wanted a passable bill.
我们的目的是通过法案
That's why we aimed for middle ground...
所以法案没有太苛刻
Do you actually care about the Delaware river?
你真的关心特拉华河吗
I don't sponsor legislation I don't care about.
我不会发起自己不关心的法案
Until recently, you hadn't sponsored any legislation at all.
在此之前 你从未发起过任何法案
I spent my time in congress focusing on things
我在国会集中精力做
that were important to my constituents.
对我选民重要的事
The shipyard.
造船厂
Kept it open as long as I could.
我已经尽可能维持了
Okay. That's one thing. What are the others?
好 这算一件事 还有别的吗
I'd love to provide you a list
我很乐意一一列举
of all the things I've done in congress,
我在国会做过的事
but we've got 15 minutes...
但我们只有15分钟
Your opponent has linked your inactivity
你的反对者认为你的无作为
to your fondness for single-malts.
与你嗜饮纯麦芽酒有关
I've been very open about my past,
我对自己的过去很坦诚
and I've done everything I can to overcome it
我已经竭尽全力去克服它
in a responsible, permanent way.
负责且永远地戒酒了
And I preferred vodka to scotch.
而且比起威士忌 我更喜欢伏特加
You should get your facts straight.
你该查清楚了再说
Is your watershed act
你的流域法案
just a ploy to jump into the spotlight
是不是你为竞选州长
and pad your transcript while you apply for Governor school?
用来增加曝光和政绩的策略
It's real money.
钱是真的
It's real jobs.
工作是真的
And when the Delaware river is less
等特拉华河呈现50年来
polluted than it's been in 50 years...
未有的清澈
it's holding up a real glass of its water
我们就能举起一杯真正的河水
and seeing how clear it is.
看看它有多干净
That's what my bus tour is about.
这就是我巡回竞选的目的
The vice president is joining you later? Correct.
副总统随后也会加入 没错
Why has it taken him this long to endorse you?
他怎么这么久才表示支持
He didn't think I was worth it.
他觉得我不够格
But then he heard I had a one-on-one with the New York Times,
但他听说《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》要对我进行单独采访
and, boom, he was on board.
便立刻决定入伙了
I might print that.
这话我可能会登出来
The more of my words, the fewer of yours,
多保留我的原话 少添油加醋
the better off we'll both be.
这样对我们都好
If I didn't think you were such a liability to yourself, congressman,
议员先生 如果不是认为你会拖累自己
I might even like you.
我没准会喜欢你
If your circulation was as high as the Wall Street Journal,
如果你们的发行量能赶上《华尔街日报》
I might like you back.
我没准也会喜欢你
Hit me. Next question.
放马过来吧 下一个问题
I have to put up a fight, Frank.
我必须得做出反抗 弗兰克
Tell them they're wasting their money.
告诉他们 这是在浪费钱
It's gonna pass. Are you sure?
法案会通过的 你确定
When was the last time I got a count wrong?
我什么时候失算过
If you were certain, you wouldn't be trying to neutralize us.
你真这么有把握 就不必来打♥压♥我们了
Well, Sancorp has been good to me.
桑科向来待我不薄
I'm just trying to do you and them a favor, Remy.
我只是想帮你和他们一个忙 雷米
Then why propose the legislation in the first place?
那当初为什么要提议这一法案
You must've known they would oppose it.
你肯定知道他们会反对
The regulatory restrictions are minimal.
法案中的监管限制很少
There's a bigger battle here, Frank.
这关乎大局 弗兰克
Sancorp is against any step toward regulation,
桑科反对一切监管举措
no matter how small.
无论力度多小
Russo's planted his feet on the wrong side of the fence.
罗素这是站错队了
How much are you giving his opponent?
你们给了他对手多少钱
Check the F.E.C. filings.
去查联邦竞选委员会的报告
How much are you actually giving?
你们实际给了多少
This is a ten-billion-dollar industry, Frank.
这可是价值百亿的产业 弗兰克
There's money to spend.
有的是闲钱
If the democrats lose Pennsylvania,
如果民♥主♥党失掉了宾州
you know what that means.
后果你很清楚
We don't want you to lose leadership,
我们不希望你丢了饭碗
but that's up to you, not us.
但这取决于你 不是我们
You don't have the same kind of relationship
你们和共和党人之间
with the republicans that you have with me.
可没有和我这般的关系
Then we'll adapt.
那我们就顺应改变
We both have votes to count. Good luck.
我们都还得算选票 祝你好运
You tell Sancorp they're being foolish.
去告诉桑科 这是在犯傻
I'm not gonna do that.
我不会说的
Well, then, you're being foolish.
那么你就是在犯傻
Come on, Frank.
别这样 弗兰克
Let's not make this personal.
不要人身攻击
I can't compete with Sancorp's war chest.
桑科资金雄厚 我难以匹敌
My only option is asymmetrical...
我只能采取不同于他们的策略
to pick off the opposition one by one
逐个击破敌人
like a sniper in the woods.
就像林中的狙击手
There will come a time to put Remy in my crosshairs,
总有一天 我的准星会对向雷米
but not right now.
但现在时机未到
As we used to say in Gaffney,
加夫尼那里有句老话
never slap a man while he's chewing tobacco.
千万别惹正嚼烟草的人
Congressman, how are you?
议员先生 你好
I deeply appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule...
您百忙之中前来 我深表感谢
Hank, I need to eat.
汉克 我要吃东西
See if you can muster up a club sandwich, extra bacon.
去给我弄份总会三明治 双份培根
Fuck me.
真不给面子
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表