剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Now you want me to be your lapdog after I lost my fucking job?
我都失业了 你想让我给你当宠物狗
This watershed bill is just the beginning.
这份流域法案仅仅是个开始
If I'm governor, there's so much I can do.
如果我当上州长 我能做更多
It's bullshit. You just want to use me.
都是胡说 你就是想利用我
It's not like that.
不是那样的
Yeah. It's exactly like that.
就是这么回事
Jesus Christ, Pete.
老天呐 彼得
You fucking politicians.
你们这群该死的政客
Paul.
保罗
Claire.
克莱尔
I didn't realize you and Frank were staying here.
没想到你和弗兰克也住这里
We always stay here when we're in Charleston.
每次来查尔斯顿我们都住这里
You know that, Remy.
你知道的 雷米
The '08 campaign.
08年竞选
I promise it was a coincidence
我发誓这纯属巧合
my assistant booked it.
是我助理订的
Is, uh, Frank around?
弗兰克在吗
He's not. He's off cavorting with old classmates.
他不在 去和老同学狂欢了
You want to sit down and have a drink?
过来坐下喝一杯吗
They booked me the bridal suite.
他们给我订了蜜月套房♥
There's champagne on ice.
有冰镇香槟
My, my, you've grown very confident
天啊 自从离开了弗兰西斯
since you worked for Francis.
你变得很自信啊
I've always been confident, Claire.
我一直很自信 克莱尔
Oh, you never would have invited me upstairs.
要是从前 你可绝不会邀我上楼
Never had the bridal suite.
以前没住过蜜月套房♥
The staff always stayed in the Best Western
员工都住在四个街区外的
four blocks away.
贝斯特韦斯特酒店
Enjoy your champagne.
好好享用你的香槟吧
I wasn't suggesting anything more than a drink.
只是约你喝杯酒 绝没别的意思
Weren't you?
是吗
Purely being polite.
纯属礼貌之举
Good night, Remy.
晚安 雷米
The bridal suite's on the top floor
蜜月套房♥在最顶层
at the end of the hallway,
走廊的尽头
if you change your mind.
随时欢迎你
Good night, Claire.
晚安 克莱尔
**I know a girl upon a hill*
*山上有个姑娘
**I know a girl all dressed in pink*
*穿着粉红衣裳
**- She made my... * *- Fingers stink*
*她害得我* *满手味儿
**Sound off, oo-wah*
*奏起军乐
**Make it loud*
*大声唱
3, 4! Yeah!
三 四 到了
Here you go.
过来吧
Hey, Kenny, I think you got a little too big for this.
肯尼 我看你胖了一圈 钻不过来了
I think the hole got a lot smaller.
是洞变小了
Don't let a little girth stop you.
别让腰围阻挡你的脚步
Here it is. Look, look, look.
到了 快看 快看
Oh, oh, you found it, killer.
好家伙 你找到了
Oh, wow, look at that.
快看
**Oh, Shenandoah*
*噢 仙纳度
**I long to hear you*
*我多想听到你声音
**Far away you rolling river*
*波涛翻滚 流向远方
**Oh, Shenandoah*
*噢 仙纳度
**Just to be near you*
*只求靠近你
**Far away*
*绵延向前
**Around the way*
*汹涌远去
**Cross the wide Missouri*
*跨越广阔的密苏里
Good, and you?
很好 你呢
Oh, I'm in Charleston, actually.
其实我在查尔斯顿
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
I thought I'd surprise you.
我想给你个惊喜
Surprise.
惊喜吧
Come on. Let me show you where I went through puberty.
来 带你看看我青春期住的房♥间
I can totally see you here at 16.
我完全想象得出你16岁的样子
Got in some trouble on this bed, huh?
在这床上惹了不少麻烦吧
Woke up the whole block.
吵醒了整个街区
Hey, how'd it go with Paul?
跟保罗谈得怎么样了
He told me to fuck off.
他让我滚蛋
Which is what my mother told me,
我妈也用她独有的方式
in her own special way.
表达了同样的意思
Am I going to meet her?
我能去见她吗
You don't want to meet her.
你不会想见她的
I just wanted to stop by,
我就想顺道拜访一下
say hey, see her face.
打声招呼 见个面
Christina, it was really sweet of you to come up here.
克里斯蒂娜 你能来真好
Seriously, I'm officially convinced
说真的 我完全确定
you're the most amazing woman I've ever been with,
你是我交往过的最好的女朋友
but I meant it when I said I wanted to take this trip alone.
但这次我是真心想自己解决这事
This thing tomorrow isn't going to be pleasant.
明天肯定会闹得很不愉快
Which is why I came... to be here for you.
所以我才来 来支持你
Moral support.
精神支持
I know these people.
我了解这些人
They're going to lay into me big time.
他们不会给我好脸色的
Tomorrow's an important day for the campaign.
明天对竞选很关键
Don't fight me on this.
别跟我争
Okay.
好吧
So do I get a hotel?
我是住酒店呢
Do I stay here?
还是留在这儿
Come on. Don't be like that.
拜托 别这样嘛
A hotel would be more comfortable.
酒店要舒服点
But it would be a waste of valuable campaign funds.
不能浪费宝贵的竞选经费啊
Oh, campaign funds.
竞选经费
You see that crack up in the ceiling?
看到天花板上那条裂缝了吗
I used to fall asleep staring at it every night.
我以前每晚都盯着它入睡
I know every inch and curve.
每一寸 每个转折我都熟悉
It's dark in here. I'm scared.
这儿好黑 我好怕啊
Be fucking careful, man!
小心点 兄弟
Let there be light!
亮起来
What were you thinking about?
你在想什么
How come you and Frank have never had kids?
你和弗兰克为什么不要小孩
You've never had kids.
你也没有小孩
Yeah, but I'm not married.
没错 但我没结婚
Answer the question.
回答我
We just decided not to.
我们就是不想要
There wasn't some big conversation.
不是什么大事
I think you're lying.
你在说谎
Think whatever you want.
随你怎么想
You've honestly never thought about it?
你真的没考虑过
I mean, yeah, maybe, once or twice.
也许想过一两次吧
I mean, I don't feel there's some void.
我并不觉得少了什么
I'm perfectly happy without.
没有孩子我也很开心
What about you?
你呢
Can you imagine me wiping a baby's ass and changing nappies?
你能想象我为婴儿擦屁♥股♥ 换尿布吗
No, I can't.
不能
Actually, yes, I just did.
其实 我刚刚想了
I'm gonna have to get off the phone.
我要挂电♥话♥了
You've ruined everything.
你破坏了气氛
Well, we really should get off.
我们确实该挂了
It's been... over an hour, I think.
都一个多小时了吧
Okay.
好
Go on then. I'm hanging up right now.
你挂吧 我马上就挂
No, I am.
不 我先挂
Come on. Don't quit on me.
加油 别放弃
Oh, I lost count.
我忘记做了几个了
Don't be... don't quit.
别 别放弃
Oh... oh, God!
天啊
Oh, you win.
你赢了
Oh, but it's not a fair fight.
但这不是公平竞争
You run a rafting company.
你开了家漂流公♥司♥
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表