剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Those ideas I've been developing...
那些想法 我都考虑...
If it's time you need I will buy you time
如果你需要时间 我可以为你争取
but you've got to promise me your next-at-bat
但你得保证 你下一稿
is gonna give me something I can work with.
得让我下得去手改
Okay, Frank.
好吧 弗兰克
I'll see what I can do.
我会尽力试试
Good. And Donald, don't let this get you down.
很好 唐纳德 别为此难过
Why? Together we're gonna do more
你我合力 能做到
than you've been able to do in 25 years.
你这25年都没做到的事
Two things are now irrelevant:
现在有两样无关紧要了
Donald Blythe and Donald Blythe's new draft.
唐纳德·布莱斯和他的新草案
Eventually I'll have to rewrite the bill myself.
最终我还是得亲自出马重新起草
Forward! That is the battle cry.
勇往直前 这是我的作战口号♥
Leave ideologies for the Armchair General,
纸上谈兵那一套
does me no good.
于我无益
Walker just nominated Kern.
沃克刚刚提名了科恩
It's a long road to confirmation.
离确认通过还早呢
Kern is a boy scout.
科恩身家清白
Nobody is a boy scout, not even boy scouts.
没人是真正清白的 童子军也不例外
What do you have? Absolutely nothing.
你有他什么把柄 什么都没有
Then what are we talking about?
那我们还有什么好谈的
Just asking the simple question:
就问一个简单的问题
does the job interest you?
你对这份工作有没有兴趣
Why would you want Michael gone?
你为什么想要赶走迈克尔
Cathy, you and I came up together.
凯茜 你我是"同门"
The Foreign Affairs Committee needs a Secretary we can work with,
外事委员会需要一名能够配合的国务卿
someone who isn't afraid to stand up to Walker when he's wrong.
不怕站出来反驳沃克的错误
We need you.
我们需要你
Let's just assume I am interested.
假设我有兴趣呢
I do not want to assume.
我不要假设
I want to know.
我要最终答案
2, 6 ...
2 6
Ok ... 2637.
好的 2637
Please hold.
请稍等
Zoe Barnes.
佐伊·巴恩斯
Anywhere you want.
地点你定
On my way. I'm gonna have to call you back.
马上就来 我回头再找你
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I couldn't get a cab, I had to take a train.
我拦不到出租车 只能乘地铁
Just before you left my house,
你离开我家之前
think back
回想一下
what were we discussing?
我们当时在讨论什么
The president's legislative agenda. Specificly.
总统的立法议程 具体一点
Education.
教育
Was I right? Do the math, Miss Barnes.
我说对了吗 你说呢 巴恩斯小姐
He needs a bill. Sponsored by?
他需要一份法案 由谁发起
You? You're smarter than that.
你 再想想
Somebody with legitimacy. Good.
一个比较权威的人 很好
And who screams of legitimacy in education?
那么谁在教育问题上最权威
Donald Blythe? Correct, the problem is?
唐纳德·布莱斯 正确 但问题是
He's an old school tax and spend liberal.
他是支持高税收高开支的左派
Walker run as a moderate.
沃克以温和派竞选
You think Blythe would talk to me?
你觉得布莱斯会跟我谈吗
He doesn't have to.
没这必要
Wait.
等等
We are in a very grey area ethically, legally
我们现在处于道德和法律的灰色地带
which I'm okay with...
我个人完全没问题
I just love this painting, don't you?
我很喜欢这幅画 你呢
We are in the same boat now, Zoe.
我们现在是一条船上的人了 佐伊
Take care not to tip it over,
当心别翻船
I can only save one of us from drowning.
我只能救一个
He announces the education initiative on Monday.
他周一就要宣布教育改革计划了
Half of the address is based on...
讲话一半的内容是基于
I understand. Do we need to take it out?
我明白 我们要去掉这段吗
We're fine, Linda.
没问题的 琳达
But you just got through saying he has to start over.
但你才跟我说他需要从头来过
I didn't choose Blythe, you did.
不是我选的布莱斯 是你选的
You put him in my lap and ask me to work a miracle,
你把他托付给我 要求我创造奇迹
and I will. Now have a little faith, Linda.
我会做到 有点信心吧 琳达
Let me work with Donald on this.
让我跟唐纳德来搞定它
I know what can be accomplished in a hundred days.
百日之内能完成 我心里有数
All right, Frank.
好吧 弗兰克
We're counting on you. Good.
那就全靠你了 很好
Now I do have a little favor to ask.
我想请你帮个小忙
Do you think I can get just two more tickets
杰弗逊舞会上能在我们那桌
for my table at the Jefferson Ball?
再安排两个座位吗
Drink?
来一杯吗
Sure, what do you got?
好啊 都有什么
Whiskey, blent.
调和威士忌
If you're offering.
恭敬不如从命
So...
那么
How are things in the city of brotherly love?
费城那边情况如何
We're getting by.
还过得去吧
Good. Good.
很好 很好
Oh, sorry, I've made that neat, did you want...
抱歉 我弄成纯威士忌了 要我...
It's perfect.
这样就挺好
So...
那么
It seems you've been a bit irresponsible.
你最近可有点不负责任啊
What?
什么
Don't play dumb with me Peter.
别跟我装傻 彼得
Save it for the Ethics Committee.
留着这套应付道德委员会吧
Drink up, you could use a little courage right now.
喝干吧 你现在需要点勇气
You're not having one?
你不喝吗
It's a bit earlier in the day for me.
对我来说还早
This is about the other night?
是那天晚上的事吗
How do you know about that?
你是怎么知道的
I'm the whip it's my job to know.
我是党♥鞭♥ 职责所在
Look, they let me off.
警♥察♥放了我
There's no charges, it's all taken care of.
他们不会起诉我 事情都解决了
Honestly, Peter,
真是的 彼得
do you really think these things just take care of themselves?
你真以为这种事自己就能解决吗
You?
是你帮的忙
I was just this one time, Frank, I swear to God.
我就这么一次 我向上帝发誓
Then you must hold God in very low esteem.
那你肯定极不尊重上帝
Because we both know that's a lie.
我们都知道 你在撒谎
Solicitation, control of substances, driving under the influence.
招♥妓♥ 使用禁药 酒后驾车
Got quite a long list of hobbies.
嗜好不少啊
What is it you want?
你想要什么
Your absolute
你百分百的
unquestioning
无条件的
loyalty.
忠诚
Always.
一如既往
Do not misunderstand what I mean by loyalty.
别误解我所说的忠诚
Anything. Name it, Frank.
什么都行 你说吧 弗兰克
You seem far too relaxed.
你看起来太随意了
I'm not.
我很认真
You shouldn't be.
那就对了
Doug'll be in touch.
道格会联♥系♥你的
Hang on.
等会儿
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I've been calling here,
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
everybody's been working double time for the inauguration,
大家为就职典礼都忙翻了
you just up and disappear you....
你却消失了 你...
Hang on.
再等会
Let me call you back.
我回头打给你
Where did you get this? Wrong question.
从哪弄来的 那不重要
The right question is how quickly can we get it up on the site.
重要的是最快什么时能发到网站上
I have to run this pass Tom.
我得先问过汤姆
Let's get legal on this.
我们先咨♥询♥一下律师
Make sure we're not breaking any laws.
确定不触犯法律
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表