剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Keep your cards close.
保持谨慎
I like that.
我喜欢
Hi. Yeah. This is room 1214.
你好 这是1214号♥房♥间
I'd like a bottle of the Weinbach, please.
麻烦来一瓶温巴♥赫♥
Yeah.
是的
Actually, could you make that two bottles?
还是来两瓶吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Sit down. You're making me nervous.
坐吧 你这样我紧张
You still smoke? From time to time, yes.
你还抽烟吗 偶尔还抽
I quit. These are an illusion.
我戒了 这些都是幻觉
You want?
来一根
Sure.
好啊
What?
怎么了
Not now.
现在不行
Okay.
好吧
I should go.
我得走了
I just... it seemed... I know.
我只是 我以为 我知道
We can't start this again.
我们不能再这样了
When I end something, I end it.
我结束掉的事不会再做
So why'd you have me come all the way down from New York?
那你大老远的把我从纽约叫来干什么
It was a mistake.
我错了
I'm sorry, Adam.
对不起 亚当
I should've kept it business.
我不应该掺杂私情的
Side of you I like the least.
我最不喜欢的就是你这点
There are no mistakes, Claire.
没有错可言 克莱尔
Hello.
晚上好
More wine?
再来点酒
How was your day?
你今天过得怎么样
Good. Adam well?
很好 亚当也好吗
He is.
是的
We just had dinner.
我们刚吃过晚饭
I e-mailed Remy on the way home.
回家路上我给雷米发邮件了
I told him I'm not taking the money.
我告诉他钱我不要了
Thank you.
谢谢
I appreciate that this was not easy.
我很感激 这对你并不容易
Well, we don't like easy, do we?
难才对我们胃口 不是吗
Oh, the evidence would suggest it.
事实证明 确实如此
Is it all right if the holburns come over for dinner Wednesday night?
周三晚上可以邀霍博恩夫妇来吃饭吗
I want Felicity to buy some tables for the gala.
我想让费莉希蒂在拍卖♥♥会上竞拍
Yeah, of course.
好的 没问题
I'm going to need congressmen and senators there.
得有国会议员和参议员出席
You need to call in favors. Done.
你得找人帮忙 没问题
Not a few, a lot.
不是一两个 要很多
I'll start making calls in the morning.
我明天一早就打电♥话♥
Adam donated ten photographs.
亚当捐了十张照片
That was generous of him.
他真大方
He's staying at the mandarin.
他住在文华酒店
And you?
你呢
Here.
在这儿
But the proving grounds' importance
但是试验场的重要性
stems far beyond it's strategic geographic value.
远超出其地理位置的战略价值
A.P.G.'s research and development of military materiel
APG研发的军用材料
is central to our nation's counter-terrorism efforts.
对于我国的反恐工作至关重要
The base houses research laboratories for preventative medicine
基地研究试验预防性药物
as well as a wide variety of training grounds for military personnel.
并且为军事人员提供多种训练场地
A.P.G. Is also a job creator.
APG同时还促进就业
It provides 400 million dollars in payroll annually,
每年提供4亿美元的薪酬
and nearly half a billion dollars in contracts.
还有将近5亿美元的订单
Thank you for the opportunity to testify before you today.
感谢能有机会在各位面前作证
Any questions for the congresswoman from Maryland?
有人想提问马里兰州的议员吗
No.
没有
Those in favor of removing the aberdeen proving ground
赞成将阿伯丁试验场
from the list of closures?
从关闭名单移除的
Aye.
赞成
So noted and removed.
记录并移除
Okay, we'll next consider the Philadelphia naval shipyard.
接下来是费城海军造船厂
Would the congressman from Pennsylvania's first district
宾州一选区的国会议员
like to offer testimony?
有什么证词吗
I have no testimony to offer.
没有证词
Yeah, but the difference that we're gonna make...
是的 但是我们将做的改变
Uh, Terry, let me call you right back.
泰瑞 我稍后打给你
Terry Womack?
泰瑞·乌麦克
Possibly.
或许吧
I've had three members of the Black Caucus tell me
已经有三个黑人党团成员来找我说
they're backing my play for the speakership.
他们支持我竞争议长一职
Interesting.
真有意思
I have a sense you've been disseminating some misinformation.
依我看是你在散布一些谣言
No. I'm afraid it's you who are misinformed, David.
不 我看是你听闻不实 大卫
You don't have three members backing you. You have ten.
支持你的不止三人 而是十人
I made it very clear I didn't want any part of this.
我说得很清楚 我不想参与进来
Yes, you made it crystal clear.
没错 你是说得很清楚
Then why are you telling people?
那你为什么要那么说
Because they don't know you made it crystal clear.
因为这个他们并不知道
I have to go to Bob with this.
我必须得去告诉鲍勃
He'll think you organized a coup,
他会觉得你策划了一场政♥变♥
got cold feet, and are making me the scapegoat.
半路退缩了 拿我当替罪羊
David, if I pick up this phone right now
大卫 如果我现在拿起电♥话♥
and leak this story,
把这件事透露出去
Bob will have no choice but to drop you,
鲍勃就只能抛弃你
even if he believes your version of events.
即使他真的相信了你的话
You wanna take a seat?
要不要坐下
Uh, Freddy? Yeah, Frank?
弗莱迪 什么事 弗兰克
You better make it a half order. I got a big dinner tonight.
就给我来半份吧 晚上有晚宴
Sure thing.
没问题
Slaw?
生菜色拉
Always. You got it.
老样子 好咧
Here you go.
来了
So, what's the latest?
最近怎么样
Oh, you know, Frank. Same old shit.
你懂的 弗兰克 还是老样子
Almost got killed last weekend.
上周末差点没命了
Here? No.
在这里 不是
State fair down in Virginia.
去弗吉尼亚展览会的路上
Me and my brother hauling this smoker down there,
我和弟弟开着改装车去那里
and this fucking minivan had a fridge strapped on top.
有辆该死的小货车车顶绑着冰箱
A fridge strapped on top of a minivan, Frank.
冰箱绑在货车顶 弗兰克
That's stupid.
太蠢了
Well, that fridge slipped loose.
冰箱的绳结松了
Boom! Right in front of us.
轰隆一声砸在我们面前
I had to swerve to the left. Barely missed it.
我只能急左转 差点碰上
But now that smoker is fishtailing,
但这下我的车就摆尾♥行♥驶了
almost hit a hatchback in the next lane.
差点撞上邻车道的掀背车
Swerved to the right. Barely missed that too.
再急右转 又差点出事
Jesus. Oh, man, it was real.
天哪 老兄 是真的
But, you know, that's why God gave us reflexes.
所以上帝才会给我们反射弧
So we can move the fuck out of the way when a fridge come out of nowhere.
好躲开从天而降的冰箱
How them ribs? You know how they are.
肋排怎么样 你知道的
You know I like to hear it. Perfection, Freddy.
我喜欢听你说 完美 弗莱迪
Perfection.
无可挑剔
You go on ahead, Frank. Thank you, Freddy.
你接着吃吧 弗兰克 谢谢 弗莱迪
Well, this is a surprise.
真是意外啊
You usually text. Where are you?
你一般发短♥信♥ 你在哪
On the other side of the tracks
逆道而行
trying to find the meaning of life.
试图寻找人生的意义
Did you find anything for me?
你为我找到什么了吗
You mean anything newsworthy?
你指有报导价值的事
Uh, I actually didn't call to badger you.
其实我不是打来纠缠你的
Yes, you did, but that's part of your charm.
你就是 不过这也是你的魅力
No.
不是
I wanted to tell you that I've been promoted to
我想告诉你我刚被提升为
White House correspondent.
驻白宫记者
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表