剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
People have been asking me that a lot lately.
最近这么问的人挺多
I'm inclined to start saying yes.
我有点想回答"是的"
Who are they... the 13?
那13个是谁
David and I are two, Terry Womack,
大卫加我就是两个 泰瑞·乌麦克
and ten members of the black caucus make another 11.
黑人党团10个人 一共13个
Is the President behind this?
总统的意思吗
No. He doesn't have a clue.
不 他完全不知道
This was David's plan executed by me.
大卫策划的 我是跑腿的
But there is an out for you, Bob.
你还是有生路的 鲍勃
I can sway Womack either way
乌麦克哪边倒全听我的
as long as you make him the next majority leader.
前提是你让他成为下任多数党领袖
And...
还有
The education bill. Now we're on the same page.
教育法案 这下你跟上我的思路了
I can't do that. You know I can't.
你知道我不能那么做
You're the speaker, Bob. You can do anything you'd like.
你是议长 鲍勃 你做什么都行
And I have to say,
我得说
appointing the first African-American majority leader...
任命首位非裔美国人做多数党领袖
why, that isn't a bad legacy to have.
这可是宝贵的功绩啊
I'm sorry. I changed my mind.
抱歉 我改主意了
I thought about it, and...
我考虑过了
Thinking about it was what those two days were for.
我给过你两天时间考虑了
And then I thought about it some more, and I realized I...
然后我又好好想了一下 我意识到
Jesus Christ, you're fucking unbelievable.
上帝啊 你太不可理喻了
Look, Tom, I appreciate the fact that you took a chance on me, but...
汤姆 我非常感激你给我机会 但...
No, I don't think you do.
不 你才不会呢
I don't think you appreciate anything.
你根本不懂感激
I think you're an ungrateful, self-entitled little c...
你就是个忘恩负义 自以为是的小
Little what?
小什么
Little what, Tom? Say it.
小什么 汤姆 说出来
Cunt. You're a cunt.
贱♥人♥ 你是个贱♥人♥
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Don't you dare...
你要是敢
You don't even know what I'm typing.
你都不知道我在打什么
Get out, Zoe. Just a second. I'm almost done.
出去 佐伊 等等 我快好了
Get out. You're fired.
出去 你被炒了
Whatever you have to tell yourself, Tom.
随你怎么说吧 汤姆
Get out!
出去
So should I press "Send"?
我应该按"发送"吗
I think I should.
我想是吧
Call me whatever you want,
随你怎么喊我
but you should remember, these days,
但别忘了 如今
when you're talking to one person, you're talking to a thousand.
信息的传播速度可非常快
Well, you'll say you wanted to spend more time
你就说你想花更多时间
focusing on your home district.
专注于自己的选区
You'll say Womack is the right man to fill your shoes.
乌麦克是接替你职位的不二人选
You won't make waves. You won't do interviews.
不要兴风作浪 不要接受采访
You'll suck it up and be a team player.
把苦咽下去 维护团队利益
This was Frank's idea.
这是弗兰克的主意
I told you he was gonna try to blame me on it.
我就说他会把这都赖我头上
Ask around. Talk to Womack.
到处去问问 和乌麦克谈谈
I did. He said you came to him.
我谈过了 他说是你找他的
He's fucking lying, Bob! I would never...
他在撒谎 鲍勃 我绝不会...
Shut up, David.
闭嘴 大卫
Do you understand how you're to behave when we make the announcement?
你知道我们宣布的时候该怎么做吗
And if I don't play along?
如果我不合作呢
Then the D-triple-C will pour everything it's got
那么民♥主♥党竞选委员会将在下届竞选中
into your primary opponent's campaign next cycle.
倾尽所有支持你的主要对手
We'll cleave you from the herd
我们会把你踢出局
and watch you die in the wilderness.
看着你自生自灭
Tell us now, David.
马上做决定 大卫
If you think it's best, Robert.
如你所愿 罗伯特
And just think, he could have been a wolf.
想想看 他本可以做头狼的
You made yourself available.
这下你有空了
I quit.
我辞职了
Fuck that place.
去那个鬼地方
It was a prison. I'm free now.
就像监牢 现在我自♥由♥了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Where are you?
你在哪里
In a car. So am I.
车里 我也是
Where you headed?
你要去哪里
Home. So am I.
回家 我也是
To your home or mine?
回你家还是我家
Is that an invitation?
这算邀请吗
It's whatever you want it to be.
你说算就算
You sound tipsy. I am.
你好像喝醉了 是的
I just spent the last two hours drinking Long Island Iced Teas.
我刚喝了两小时的长岛冰茶
What's your address?
你家在哪里
Do your parents know you live like this?
你父母知道你住这种地方吗
No. They haven't visited.
不 他们没来过
Are you cared for?
有人照顾你吗
How do you mean?
什么意思
Do you have a man who cares for you?
有男人照顾你吗
An older man. No.
年长的男人 没有
But you've been with older men before?
但你以前和老男人处过
Yes.
是的
Then you know they hurt you,
那你该知道他们会伤害你
and after they hurt you,
在那之后
they discard you.
就会遗弃你
You can't hurt me.
你伤不了我
Take your heels off.
把高跟鞋脱了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表