剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Control stacked, energy-efficient.
堆书可控 高效节能
Now, mind you, the whole
话说 全部馆藏估计
collection could probably fit on a Kindle,
一个电子阅读器就能装下
but at least the cadets will have
至少下雨时学员们
another placeto get out of the rain.
又多了个地方躲雨
Did you have any input on the design?
你对图书馆设计提意见了吗
I approved the blueprints.
我核准了蓝图
If something's gonna have my name on it,
如果要把我的名字留在上面
I want to make damn sure they build it right.
我得保证那东西建得没什么问题
I think my husband fancies himself a bit of an architect.
我丈夫是把他自己当成建筑师了
Well, Jefferson designed Monticello.
杰弗逊就设计了蒙蒂塞洛庄园
And he also fucked his slaves.
他还跟自己的奴隶乱搞
Luckily, I don't have any,
幸好我没有奴隶
so that particular temptation hasn't presented itself.
所以我从没受到过这种诱惑
The Sentinel...
桑蒂诺[哨兵]学院
South Carolina's premiere military college.
南卡罗莱纳最好的军事院校
They taught me the values of honor, duty, and respect.
我在这儿学到了荣誉 职责和尊重的价值
They also hazed me, tried to break me,
也曾受到戏弄和打击
and, senior year, nearly expelled me
大四时险遭开除
when I volunteered for a Senate Race and my studies suffered.
那年我志愿参与参议员竞选 致使学业荒废
But that didn't stop them from soliciting a hefty sum
但30年后 他们还是为新建一座图书馆
for their new library 30 years later.
向我要了一笔巨款
How quickly poor grades
在权力和财富的笼罩下
are forgotten in the shadow of power and wealth.
糟糕的成绩就这样被甩在脑后
Your drink is only about half as full as it should be, Frank.
你这酒杯才一半满嘛 弗兰克
Are you trying to get me drunk?
你想把我灌醉吗
Drunk, passed out in the gutter,
灌醉 昏倒在水沟里
so I can steal your wife.
这样我就能把你妻子偷走了
Did you get the email about the riflemen?
你收到邀请步♥枪♥手的邮件了吗
What email? From my office about the invitations.
什么邮件 发自我办公室的邀请邮件
I was hoping they would be here.
我还希望能见着他们呢
I'll check the list,
我去查下客人名单
but I don't remember any email.
但我不记得收过这样的邮件啊
Oh, not a problem. I was just wondering.
没关系 只是问一下罢了
Well, shit, Frank, I'm sorry.
真是的 弗兰克 太抱歉了
Don't you sweat it for a second.
千万别上火
In fact, here's how you can make it up to me... freshen my drink.
这样吧 你给我倒点酒 就算补偿我了
That I can do.
没问题
Congratulations, Congressman.
祝贺你 议员先生
Remy. Nice to see you here.
雷米 很高兴在这儿见到你
Gerry and all the folks at Sancorp give you their regards.
格里和桑科的所有同僚都向你问好
Well, I'm sorry they couldn't make it.
很遗憾他们不能亲临现场
Where's Claire?
克莱尔在哪
Oh, she's here somewhere, fending off admirers.
她一定在哪里婉拒仰慕者呢
Sancorp was very disappointed she turned down their donation.
桑科对她回绝了他们的捐款感到非常失望
I can imagine.
不难想象
And they're also concerned
他们还很关心
about Peter Russo running for Governor.
彼得·罗素竞选州长一事
Now, how do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
Three quarters of Pennsylvania
宾州有四分之三的土地
sits on top of the Marcellus Shale.
下面有页岩天然气田
If I can't find out who's running for governor,
我连谁在竞选州长都不知道
I don't deserve a dime of what they're paying me.
那我就配不上他们给的酬劳了
This watershed bill Russo sponsors
罗素发起的流域法案
places a lot of restrictions on drilling.
对天然气开采有很多限制
Remy, congress is in recess,
雷米 国会在休息
and this weekend is not about work.
这个周末不要谈工作
I apologize. You are absolutely right.
抱歉 你说得很对
Is Sancorp your only account?
桑科是你唯一的客户吗
I have plenty.
还有不少
But my other clients didn't pay for your library
但其他客户不会为你的图书馆
or my plane ticket down here.
和我来这儿的机票买♥♥单
It's a nice little junket for you.
对你来说正好旅游了
I do hope you're taking in the sights.
真心希望你能去看看风景
This isn't my first trip to Charleston.
这不是我第一次来查尔斯顿了
But I'll bet it's your first time not as my press secretary.
不是作为我的新闻发言人肯定是第一次
It is.
没错
Who else do you have coming in?
你还邀请了谁
I didn't want to pack tonight too much.
我不想请太多人
You know, these receptions are usually just for the money people
要知道 这种宴会通常只招待有钱人
like yourself.
比如你
Normally, this is where I would start to drone on
通常来说 现在我该开始絮叨
about the Sentinel's history, its philosophy,
桑蒂诺学院的历史 理念
its yadda, yadda, yadda.
之类的
But I'm going to save that for my big speech tomorrow,
但我决定明天正式演讲时再讲这些
and that way I'm not gonna bore y'all to tears twice.
这样你们就不用受两次折磨
Tonight we're going to turn it over
今晚我们要把时间留给
to a man who needs no introduction,
一位大家很熟悉的人
because we all know what a son of a bitch he is.
我们都清楚他是怎样一个混♥蛋♥
Seriously, though,
言归正传
Frank Underwood exemplifies
弗兰克·安德伍德诠释了
all the virtues we try to instill in our graduates.
我们努力灌输给学生的所有美德
We're so proud to call you an alumnus, Frank,
我们很自豪拥有你样的校友 弗兰克
and to have your name as a permanent fixture on our campus.
更自豪将你的名字永远留在校园里
Congressman Frank Underwood!
有请国会议员弗兰克·安德伍德
Thank you, president Higgins.
谢谢你 希金斯校长
I first want to thank Sancorp Industries
我首先要感谢桑科工业
for providing the funds to make the library possible.
为新建图书馆提供资金
When I matriculated here as a young cadet,
我刚成为这里的学员时
Jimmy Carter had just been elected president.
吉米·卡特刚当选总统
After I graduated,
毕业以后
I wished that I could have had another four years,
我真希望自己还能待四年
just like Jimmy.
吉米也是
Well, neither of us got our wish.
可惜我们都未能如愿
But I left this campus with fond memories.
但我带着愉快的记忆离开了校园
The first time I ever...
我第一次...
**Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton*
*噢 多希望我在棉花之地
**Old times there are not forgotten*
*旧时光难以忘怀
**Look away, look away, look away*
*看吧 看吧 看吧
I got your damn email.
我收到你的邮件了
**I wish I was in Dixie*
*多希望我在迪克西
**Hooray, hooray*
*万岁 万岁
**In dixieland, I'll take my stand*
*在迪克西 我会表明立场
**To live and die in Dixie*
*生于迪克西 死于迪克西
**Away, away*
*走吧 走吧
**Away, away*
*走吧 走吧
**Away down South in Dixie*
*一路向南去迪克西
**Away, away*
*走吧 走吧
**Away down South in Dixie*
*一路向南去迪克西
**From the halls of Montezuma*
*穿过蒙特祖玛的长廊
**To the shores of Tripoli*
*去往的黎波里的海岸
**We will fight our country's battles*
*我们将为国而战
the honey child...
宝贝孩子
when she stepped out in the...
当她走向...
trying on the bra on housewives of Atlanta,
在《亚特兰大的主妇》里穿上胸罩
and I teased you about that,
我取笑你来着
and I said... I called it the honey child,
我说...我叫它宝贝孩子
because she's the honey child now.
因为她就是个宝贝孩子嘛
Anyway, here's the thing...
总之 问题是...
How long has that light been like that?
灯像这样多久了
I don't know. A month, maybe.
不知道 大概一个月吧
And nobody's come to fix it?
没人来修吗
Nobody don't fix nothing around here.
这里没人修任何东西
Well, have you asked?
你问了吗
Shh. I'm watching.
嘘 我在看电视
Leave it alone. I'm used to it now.
别管它 我都习惯了
Better, huh?
好多了吧
Now it's too dark.
现在太暗了
What did you do that for?
你这是干什么
Listen, ma, I'm running for Governor.
听我说 妈 我要竞选州长
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表