剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Francis and I were so upset when we heard.
听说你的病情 弗兰西斯和我都很难过
I'm sorry I haven't come sooner.
非常抱歉没能早点来探望
I didn't want too many people knowing.
我不想太多人知道
Yes.
也是
Francis wishes he could be here.
弗兰西斯也想来
He wants you to know he's praying for you.
他想让你知道他在为你祈福
Couldn't make it, huh?
来不了 是吧
No, there's a big teachers' strike going on right now,
是啊 眼下正有场教师大罢♥工♥
and he's been stuck in his office for weeks.
他已经在办公室里忙了几周了
I get it. I saw on the news.
我理解 在新闻上看到了
The brick. Right.
砸砖事件 对
I told Francis that
我跟弗兰西斯说
probably wouldn't have happened if you were there.
要是你在就没这种事了
No. Probably not.
对 或许吧
I never seen him pray.
我从没见过他祈祷
Not in eight years.
这八年从来没有
You said he was praying for me.
你刚才说 他在为我祈祷
You've seen us in church.
你见过我们上教堂啊
Yeah, but...
确实 但是...
I never went inside.
我从没进去过
They're just gorgeous.
这些花太美了
Mrs. Underwood, thank you so much.
安德伍德太太 非常感谢
Please, call me Claire.
别见外 叫我克莱尔
I know you got things to do. Of course.
我知道你还有事情要忙 当然
If you need anything at all, call me. You have my cell.
有什么需要就联♥系♥我 你有我的手♥机♥号♥码
Anything at all. And I'm sorry to have surprised you.
不要客气 抱歉这次贸然而来
No. It was so nice of you to come.
哪里 你能过来 真太好了
Thank you. I know Steve appreciated it.
谢谢 我知道史蒂夫很高兴
Check this out.
看看这个
It's foam.
是泡沫做的
How many of these we have?
我们有多少这玩意
200. But I can get more.
两百 我还能再搞点来
Get more.
再搞点来
Bring it on!
来啊
You need to give the teachers the respect they deserve.
你得给教师应得的尊重
We can't back away from this, Marty.
我们没退路了 马蒂
We've gotta face it headon. They provoked us.
我们得面对它 是他们挑衅我们
They were throwing foam. Our guys were throwing punches.
他们扔的是泡沫 我们是来真的
We're gonna come off the bad guys here.
我们会显得像坏人
Okay. Okay. I get it. I get it.
我知道 我知道
But I wanna be smart about this.
但我想把这事办好了
I wanna do something definitive that'll put this to bed
我要采取决定性的措施 结束这一切
and get us back on message. CNN,
把话题转移回来 CNN
one on one, you and Underwood.
面对面 你和安德伍德
8:00 tonight.
今晚八点
Frank is excellent in debates.
弗兰克是辩论好手
Go strong against him. Address the brick right to his face.
强势点 直接就砖的事跟他对质
End of story. Underwood says he's in if you are.
就这样 安德伍德说 你去他就去
Okay. But I want as much prep as possible, okay?
好 但我需要充分准备 可以吗
I want to run questions.
我想模拟一下提问
You moderate, you play Underwood.
你当中间人 你当安德伍德
Wear this one.
戴这条吧
Then come in here. I wanna put powder on you.
然后进屋 我想给你搽点粉
Well, somebody at the studio can do that.
演播室那边的人会干的
Yes, and they always cake on too much. I'm doing it.
是 但他们总搽得太多 我来
War paint.
战争妆容
How bloody do you think it'll be?
你觉得会有多激烈
Oh, I think I oughta be able to dispatch with him easily enough.
我觉得我很轻易就能了结他
Oh, you remember Peter Russo?
你记得彼得·罗素吗
He's doing well. He hasn't had a drink in a month.
他干得不错 一个月滴酒不沾
Oh, good for him. I like him.
那好啊 我喜欢他
Oh, good, because he could use your help.
很好 因为他需要你帮忙
How? We're running him for Governor.
怎么帮 我们打算让他竞选州长
Ambitious.
雄心勃勃啊
We wanna create jobs in his district.
我们想在他选区创造工作岗位
It's on the Delaware River.
在特拉华河上
I thought we might be able to put a bill together.
我想我们或许能弄个法案出来
Something with an economic upside.
对经济有促动的
This has to do with the shipyard closing?
这件事和造船厂倒闭有关吗
We need the shipbuilders' support for his campaign.
我们需要造船厂协会支持他的竞选
You think you might be able to draft a bill
你觉得你能起草一个法案
that he can sponsor?
让他发起吗
I'm really trying to focus on international projects, Francis.
我现在的重心在国际项目上 弗兰西斯
Not domestic legislation.
而不是国内立法
I understand, but I could really use your help, Claire.
我知道 但我真的需要你的帮助 克莱尔
Does Catherine Durant still owe us?
凯瑟琳·杜兰特还欠我们人情吗
When you make someone Secretary of State,
你帮谁当上国务卿
they owe you for life.
他们这辈子都欠你的
We're having trouble getting our water filters through Sudanese customs.
我们的滤水器卡在了苏丹海关那里
I'll call from the car. Tomorrow's fine.
我在车上给她打电♥话♥ 明天也不迟
I would have done that anyway. I know.
反正我也会打 我知道
I'm ready for battle.
我准备好上"战场"了
You wanna come watch?
想来看看吗
No. You go on ahead. Oh, come on.
不用了 你去吧 来吧
Watch me put the final nail in Spinella's coffin.
看我给败军致命的一击
It'll be fun.
很好玩的
Marty.
马蒂
Frank.
弗兰克
Congressman, would you like to respond to that?
议员先生 你想对此做出回应吗
Yes, I would.
我会的
Two billion dollars of taxpayer's money being wasted.
浪费了纳税人二十亿美元
And congress should be ashamed of itself for that, Frank.
国会真该感到羞愧啊 弗兰克
Oh, what? Did congress force the teachers to go on strike, Marty?
怎么 国会强迫教师罢♥工♥了吗 马蒂
No, we didn't. Really, Frank?
不 没有 是吗 弗兰克
When you threaten teachers' ability to negotiate as a union,
你拿教师的集体谈判权相要挟
when you threaten their job security,
你威胁他们的工作保障
you threaten their livelihood,
你就威胁到了他们的生计
of course you force them to strike.
当然是你迫使他们起来罢♥工♥的
And did we also force them
那我们还迫使他们
to start throwing bricks at people's houses?
朝人家房♥子里投砖块吗
You know what? I'm really glad you brought that up,
我很高兴你提到了这事
because you know there's absolutely no proof
你明明知道完全没有证据
that that incident had anything to do with this strike.
证明投砖事件与罢♥工♥有任何关系
And I wanna take the opportunity to say publicly
我想借此机会公开声明
that we categorically condemn
我们绝对谴责
any use of violence whatsoever or intimidation.
任何暴♥力♥或恐吓行为
What you're saying essentially
你说的不就是
is that you can't control your own people.
你对你的人领导不力吗
That is not what I'm saying.
我不是这个意思
That is what you're saying. You're disorganized.
你就是这意思 你的人缺乏组织
Disorganized labor.
无组织劳工
You can keep trotting out that phrase all you like,
随你继续重复那个词
but you know what I'd like to do, Frank?
但你知道我想做什么吗 弗兰克
I would like to get back to the issue here of educating our children
我想回到孩子们的教育问题上来
and the fact that congress is not living up to their commitment.
回到国会没有尽职的问题上来
Well, you know what I would like?
你知道我想要什么吗
What?
什么
An apology.
一个道歉
If not to me, then to my wife.
即使不向我道歉 那就向我妻子道歉
When that brick came through our window, it was terrifying.
砖头砸破我家窗户时 非常吓人
She's standing right over there.
她现在就站在那儿
Claire? We need camera two on the wife.
克莱尔 把镜头对准议员妻子
Now, why don't you look her in the eye
你能直视她的眼睛
and tell her that your people had nothing to do with that brick?
告诉她你的手下与投砖事件无关吗
Are you serious? Yes.
你是认真的吗 是的
Okay.
好吧
Mrs. Underwood, Claire,
安德伍德太太 克莱尔
I am sincerely sorry
我真的非常抱歉
that you had to go through that ordeal, truly.
你得经历那样的事
And it actually sickens me
这事令我生厌
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表