剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Is Gillian at lunch?
吉莉安去吃午饭了吗
She didn't come in yet today. She's not feeling well.
她今天没来 身体不舒服
Let me know when she gets here.
她来了告诉我
What time is your flight? 6:40.
你飞机几点的 6点40
We should get going. There's gonna be traffic.
那走吧 这会儿有点堵车
Almost ready.
快好了
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
The, uh, older man you were with.
你交往的那个老男人
Was it Underwood?
是安德伍德吗
So, what this is really about is covering your own ass.
那么你其实是想保住你自己
That is not true.
不对
You don't want anybody to know you were sleeping with him.
你不想让人知道你和他上♥床♥
Not exactly objective reporting, is it?
这可不是客观报道 对吧
Don't fucking lecture me on journalistic ethics.
不用你给我讲新闻伦理
How many of the stories you brought me at the herald
你在《先驱报》时有多少新闻
were because you were... I'm not gonna have this conversation.
是你通过... 我不想谈这个
Fine. Maybe you should take a cab to the airport.
好 那你自己打车去机场吧
Don't punish me for being honest.
别因为我坦诚而惩罚我
You haven't been honest. I had to ask.
你不坦诚 是我问出来的
And you still haven't given me a straight answer.
而且你还没给我一个直接的回答
Yes.
是
It was him.
是他
I... I don't know if I can do this, Zoe.
我不知道我能不能接受 佐伊
Do what? You fucked a Congressman to get ahead.
什么意思 你为了上位和议员上♥床♥
I'm not the first person to ever do something like that, Lucas.
我不是第一个这么做的人 卢卡斯
But I'm not sleeping with those other people, am I?
可是我没和别人上♥床♥ 不是吗
What, so you just hate me now?
那你现在恨我了
No. I probably love you.
不 我可能爱上你了
That's the fucking problem.
这才是问题
Let's go. I'm parked illegally.
走吧 我违章停车了
So I hear you went stomping through the woods today.
我听说你们今天去林子里走了走
We did, and then Raymond was kind enough
是的 然后雷蒙德还
to arrange a tour of the Fulton plant.
安排我去富顿电站参观
And I'm sure you were wondering,
我敢肯定你在想
"When is this old fool gonna get around to brass tacks?"
这个老东西什么时候才能说正事
I'm here to simply answer questions.
我来就是为了回答问题
I figured that you would make up your mind when you're ready.
我想等你准备好了 自会做决定
There are two minds here.
这里有两个人
We know all about the blind trust.
我们非常了解保密委托
Does it concern either of you?
有什么让你们担心的吗
The words "Blind" And "Trust"
保密和委托
are not among my favorites in the English language.
绝非我最喜欢的英语单词
But I have no problem with it in theory.
但理论上 我并不反对
Not managing our assets for a few years
几年内不必管理我们的资产
could unburden us from a great deal of stress.
确实可以减轻我们许多压力
Well, then, what does your reluctance stem from?
那还有什么不情愿的地方
Why do you think the President wants me?
你觉得总统为什么要找我
Well, I can't speak on his behalf, but if I were to...
我不能代表他说话 但如果我要...
Aren't you here to do just that... speak on his behalf?
你来不就是为了代表他说话吗
If I were to speculate, I think the President would prob...
如果让我推测 我认为总统...
Speculation is a poor form of investment
推测可不是一种好的投资方式
and an equally poor form of politics.
同样也不是一种好的政♥治♥手段
Tell me what you know.
把你知道的告诉我们
I don't know what you mean.
我不明白你的意思
Well, what do you think I should do?
你觉得我应该怎么做
You, personally, Frank Underwood?
作为你个人 弗兰克·安德伍德
My opinion isn't what matters here.
我的意见并不重要
It does to me. Should I do it? Yes or no?
对我来说很重要 我应该去吗 去还是不去
Well, there's a great number of things to consider...
需要考虑很多事情
And I'm sure you've considered them all.
我肯定你都已经考虑过了
Yes or no, Frank?
去还是不去 弗兰克
No, I will not answer that question.
不 我不会回答这个问题
Because you think I shouldn't.
因为你觉得我不该去
Because it's not relevant.
因为我的想法不重要
All right, then. Let me ask you another way.
那好 我换个方式问你
Would you take the job?
你会接受这份工作吗
It hasn't been offered to me.
总统没找我
What if it were?
如果找了呢
I have a distaste for hypotheticals
我讨厌假设
just the same as you have a distaste for speculation.
就像你讨厌推测一样
All right, all right.
好 好吧
That's enough business for now. We can discuss it more tomorrow.
公事到此为止 我们可以明天继续谈
Get in. Get in there, Bruce.
进来 进来 布鲁斯
Sorry. Sorry to bother you, ma'am.
抱歉 抱歉打扰你了 女士
Um, I'm looking for Roy Kapeniak.
我找罗伊·科佩尼科
I thought his trailer was over here. Am I in the right place?
我以为他的拖车在那边 我找对地方了吗
You're in the right place a month ago.
一个月前的话你就找对地方了
He got evicted.
他被赶走了
He was shootin' off his gun too much in the yard.
总是在院子里打枪
Do you know where I can find him?
你知道我该去哪找他吗
Why?
找他干什么
I'm a relative. His... his niece.
我是他的亲戚 他的侄女
Skipped town is what I heard.
据我所知是出城了
Had a girl livin' with him. Maybe she knows.
有个姑娘和他一起生活 也许她知道
Name was Echo. Echo?
叫艾柯 艾柯
That's what she went by, at least.
她自己这么说
Works at the titty bar over on 40.
在40号♥公路那边的脱衣舞俱乐部工作
Highway 40?
40号♥高速公路
Across from the Burger King. Okay. Thank you.
过了汉堡王就是 好的 谢谢
Girls get in free.
姑娘免费进
I'm looking for Echo. Who?
我找艾柯 谁
Echo.
艾柯
Roy was a fucking wacko.
罗伊是个疯子
I was stupid to live with him as long as I did.
我和他同居真是蠢死了
Do you know where he is now? I don't know, and I don't care.
你知道他现在在哪吗 不知道也不在乎
He ever talk about the article I wrote?
他有没有说过我写的那篇报道
All the time. He had it framed.
整天唠叨 还裱起来了
Bet it's still in the trailer
应该还在拖车里
if it's not in a junkyard right now.
如果那车没进废车场的话
Did he say why he called me?
他说过为什么打电♥话♥给我吗
Did he ever tell you? I was there.
跟你说过吗 我当时在场
Where? When the guy showed up.
什么意思 那人来的时候
Who?
谁
I won't name names.
我不会写你的名字
Fuck Roy Kapeniak.
别管罗伊·科佩尼科了
You don't owe him shit.
你又不欠他什么
Some guy who said he was a Congressman.
那人说他是个议员
Was it...
是...
him?
他吗
No.
不是
He was younger, tall,
那人要年轻一点 高一点
not much hair, pretty good-looking.
头发很少 长得不错
Yeah, that was him. You're absolutely sure?
对 就是他 你肯定
He brought bourbon, blow, stayed the whole night.
他带了波旁酒 毒品 待了一晚上
The whole thing was his idea.
整件事都是他的主意
What, to say that Kern wrote the editorial?
说那篇社论是科恩写的
That guy didn't write anything. It was all Roy.
那人什么都没做 都是罗伊写的
Okay, look, I know I said that I wouldn't name names,
好的 我知道我说过不会写你的名字
and I won't if that's what you want.
如果你坚持我是不会写
But you could be famous overnight.
但你可以因此一夜成名
Talk shows, TV, the whole country...
脱口秀 电视 全国...
No way.
想都别想
You wouldn't have to dance anymore.
你不用再跳舞了
You could do whatever you want.
你想干什么都行
Don't use my fucking name, okay?
别他妈写我名字 好吗
I already said more than I should have.
我都说了不该说的了
Stamper, it's midnight. Two things, boss.
斯坦普 都半夜了 两件事 先生
First, Janine Skorsky
第一件 简宁·斯克斯基
ambushed Christina this morning.
今早去找了克里斯蒂娜
I intercepted her before she could ask too much.
在她能提更多问题前被我拦下了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表