剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I made a mistake. I got upset, and I acted impulsively.
我犯了个错误 我生气了 一时冲动
I was the one who made the mistake
是我犯了个错误
by partnering with you in the first place.
我就不该跟你合作
Well, then, can we please both admit
好吧 那我们可以承认
that it wasn't meant to be, and we can find an amicable way...
事情本不该闹成这样 有平和的...
No, we can't. What do you want?
不行的 你想怎样
To send a message.
传递一个信息
Organizations like yours get 90% of the grant money,
像你这样的组织吞掉大把善款
then cozy up to corporate sponsors who destroy the environment.
再去奉承破坏环境的捐助者
The things you're claiming are lies.
你所说的全是谎话
I never mentioned your pregnancy.
我从没提及你怀孕的事
I got in touch with Evelyn Baxter.
我和伊芙琳·巴克斯特联♥系♥过了
Remember her? We had a long conversation.
记得她吗 我们聊得可久了
It seems that you have a history of axing people who disagree with you.
似乎你总是炒掉和你意见不一的人
She'll be testifying on my behalf.
她会为我作证
So will eight of the people that you made her fire.
还有你让她炒掉的八个人
If you want an apology, I'm here to offer you one,
如果你要我道歉 我就是来道歉的
and to give you whatever you think is fair.
并给你任何你认为合理的补偿
This case is gonna get national attention
这案子将因为你丈夫
because of who you're married to.
得到全国范围的关注
I'll have a platform to say what I want to say.
我将有机会发表自己的看法
That's worth more than anything you could offer.
这比你能提供的都好
Listen, I know we have different philosophies,
听着 我们的确观念不同
but what we're trying to achieve is exactly the same thing.
但我们的目标是一样的
We shouldn't be fighting each other.
我们不该相互敌对
Do you feel that? The kicking?
感觉到了吗 胎动
I won't let people like you
我不会让你这样的人
fuck up the world my child has to live in.
毁了我的孩子将居住的世界
If I have to tell a few lies to do that...
如果我必须要说些谎
At least I learned one valuable thing from you.
至少我从你那儿学了件有用的东西
What can I get for you? Glenlivet, neat.
要点什么 纯格兰利威
The lawsuit?
烦诉讼的事吗
And other things.
还有别的事
What other things?
什么事
You know, I cannot guarantee you
我没法保证
that all of this is gonna succeed.
这一切都将成功
Oh, it's not that.
不是为那个
You can tell me, or I can keep guessing.
说吧 不然我就一直猜下去
You'll roll your eyes.
你会翻白眼的
Not at you.
不会的
I was thinking about when one of us dies
我在想我们俩谁先死了
whether it's you first or me...
不管是谁先...
Well, if it is me, and I'm sure it will be,
如果是我 而且肯定是我
you won't be alone for long.
你也不会孤独太久的
No. I mean, what will we leave behind?
不 我是说 我们会留下什么
We've accomplished a great deal.
我们做了很多大事
And I intend for us to accomplish a lot more.
我们还会有更多成就
But for whom?
为了谁呢
For each other.
为了彼此
But if we're not...
但如果我们不...
Ah, I'm being silly.
我说傻话了
Have you ever been published?
你出过书吗
Many times.
好多次了
I guess that's a stupid question.
这问题真傻
You don't seem like a starving artist.
你不像个挨饿的艺术家
Don't judge a book by its cover.
别以貌取人
You have a nice laugh.
你的笑声很好听
Really? It's very attractive.
真的吗 很有魅力
Are you staying at the hotel?
你待在酒店吗
You want to come up to my room?
你想来我房♥间吗
That depends.
看情况
Well, how much would that cost me?
我要付多少钱
That seems about right.
这些钱就差不多
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Put out your hands.
伸出手
Now open them up.
睁开眼睛
I'm trying to find this woman.
我在找这个女人
If you make me pull out my badge,
如果你逼我亮出警徽
I have to take you in.
我就不得不逮捕你
But I don't want to do that.
但我不想那么做
Let's not make a scene.
别在这儿现眼
I used to see her around.
我以前常看到她
She left the business, though. We haven't really kept in touch.
但她离开这一行了 我们没怎么联♥系♥
Any idea where she might be?
知道她可能在哪吗
A friend of mine saw her waiting tables
我的一个朋友见过她
at a restaurant in Georgetown.
在乔治城的一家餐馆做服务员
I guess the question I'm trying to ask is, um...
我想问的问题是...
Is it even worth that step?
有必要做尝试吗
The bottom line is that
总的来说
for a woman your age, it's extremely hard.
对于你这个年纪的女人 会非常难
Have you ever had a miscarriage?
你流过产吗
No. I, um...
没有 我...
I've been late before, but
我有过晚的时候 但...
I don't... You know, I don't know. I don't know exactly.
其实我也不能确定
Have you had any abortions?
你堕过胎吗
Three.
三次
That can make it more difficult.
那就更棘手了
I'm not trying to dissuade you,
我不是在劝阻你
but please make sure you think long and hard before you decide.
但你务必要经过深思熟虑之后再决定
But it's possible?
但是有可能的
Assuming you and your husband fit all the criteria?
如果你和你丈夫符合全部标准
Yes, it's possible.
是的 可能
Okay.
好的
What? Well, that's hardly my problem.
什么 这不是我的问题
No, you get on it. It's...
不 你去做就是...
I have to call you back. What is it?
我一会儿打给你 什么事
Sancorp's stock.
桑科的股票
It's up 35% in the last four hours.
过去四个小时涨了35%
It's all over the financial news.
财经新闻上都在报道
Tusk is making a play.
塔斯克出招了
Get Remy on the phone.
给雷米打电♥话♥
Congressman Underwood on line three.
安德伍德议员在三号♥线上
I was just about to call you.
我正要打电♥话♥给你
I need to meet with Tusk before he sees the President tonight.
我今晚得在总统之前见塔斯克一面
He's already here. At the White House?
他已经到了 在白宫吗
He decided to come in a few hours early.
他决定提前几小时来
His plane landed half an hour ago.
他的飞机半小时前到了
Do you know where he is? I don't know.
你知道他在哪吗 不知道
He had his own car pick him up. I just found out.
他让自己的车去接他 我刚刚才知道
Remy's not in his office.
雷米不在办公室
I left word there and on his cell.
我给他的办公室和手♥机♥都留了言
Look, you need to call me the moment you know where he is.
听着 你一知道他在哪就给我打电♥话♥
Okay.
好的
It's just the lunch menu right now. I hope that's okay.
现在只有午餐菜单 可以吗
Yeah. That's fine.
可以
Your server will be with you shortly.
服务员马上就来招呼两位
Is Rachel working?
瑞秋在吗
Uh, no. I don't think she's scheduled till Sunday.
不 她周日才上班
Stephanie will be with you this afternoon.
今天下午是斯蒂芬妮值班
Thanks.
谢谢
Should we come back Sunday?
我们周日再来吗
I'll be right back.
我一会儿回来
Excuse me. Can I help you with something?
打扰 有什么事吗
Yeah. I was just looking for the bathroom.
嗯 我在找厕所
Unless you want to use the restroom in the office.
要不然您用办公室里的厕所
Who are you calling? Rachel.
你在给谁打电♥话♥ 瑞秋
Rachel Posner?
瑞秋·波斯纳吗
My name is Zoe Barnes.
我叫佐伊·巴恩斯
I'm a reporter at slugline.Com.
我是头条网的记者
I know about Peter Russo.
我知道彼得·罗素的事
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表