剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I just want to know what for.
我只想知道为了什么
I don't use people unless I can throw them away afterwards.
我不会利用我事后不能甩开的人
I'm trying to strengthen our partnership.
我是在强化我们之间的合作关系
Smells an awful lot like bullshit.
我觉得你是在骗人
Don't condescend.
别一副高高在上的口气
Eight years I worked on your staff
为你工作八年
and never once made it further than your front doorstep.
我最多也就是站在你家门前
Well, now I'm in your living room, Frank.
现在我站在你家客厅了 弗兰克
It's not because of what you taught me,
不是因为你的教导
it's because I finally woke up to what my value is
而是我终于意识到我的价值
and how undervalued I was slaving away for you.
和为你卖♥♥命是多么屈才
This is business. Keep your sob story to yourself.
这是正事 伤心事自己知道就行
I want to maintain
我想坚守住
the influence that I have worked to achieve in the White House,
我在白宫辛苦经营的影响力
which translates into the influence
这份影响力进而转化为
that you have in the White House,
你在白宫的影响力
through me.
都是通过我
I'll get in touch with Scott again tomorrow.
我明天再跟斯科特谈谈
See if we can push this forward faster.
看能不能尽快办妥
Thank you, Remy.
谢谢 雷米
But you gotta let me do this my way.
但你得让我按我的方式来
The message was very clear.
她说得很清楚
She doesn't want a settlement, no matter what the figure.
她不想和解 无论金额多少
Even if we give her World Well back?
即使我们把世界之井还她吗
She wants to go to court.
她坚持要上法庭
They said we can expect a formal summons next week.
他们说下周就会有正式传票
This is ludicrous. Her lawyers agree.
这太荒唐了 她律师也这么认为
They'd much prefer a settlement too, but she's not playing ball.
他们也愿意和解 但她不同意
I'll keep pushing them. But in the meantime,
我会继续施压 与此同时
you should start gathering
你得整理一下
all the correspondence you ever had with her...
你们之间所有的通讯
E-mails, notes, every scrap of paper.
电子邮件 笔记 什么都别落下
Okay. Thanks, Oliver.
好的 谢谢 奥利弗
All I'm trying to do is find her.
我只不过想找到她
I've got an arrest record from April 2012,
我有份2012年4月她被捕的记录
and I know she was pulled over with a client in January.
我知道一月她和一位客户的车被警♥察♥拦下
That girl. She had so much potential.
那个姑娘 她非常有潜力
Why did she drop out?
她为什么辍学
Like I said, it's an ethical breach for me
我说过了 由于道德缘故
to discuss anything that has to do...
我不能透露任何...
I spoke to her parents.
我和她父母谈过了
Her father was very combative.
她父亲态度很横
Was there trouble at home?
是家里的问题吗
The father... did he...
父亲 是不是...
I won't speak about Rachel.
我不会谈瑞秋的事
Can you talk to me about your job in general,
能简要和我谈谈你的工作吗
the sorts of cases you deal with in an abstract way?
概括下你都负责什么样的案子
When I'm concerned about a student,
如果我担心某个学生
especially if there's possible criminal activity involved,
尤其是可能涉及到犯法行为时
it's my duty to contact the D.A.'s office.
我必须联♥系♥地方检察官办公室
Now, if the D.A. pursues charges,
如果地检提出控告
the student has to testify against their own parent.
那名学生就得作证指控自己的父母
That's a difficult decision for a young person to make.
让年轻人做这样的抉择太难了
Extremely difficult.
非常难
It could be easier to run away.
逃跑反倒容易些
It's set for tomorrow.
会面定于明天
Tusk lands at 7:30 and then heads straight to the White House
塔斯克七点半到 然后直接去白宫
for dinner with the President.
和总统共进晚餐
Is it on the official schedule? No.
这在官方行程上吗 不在
We need it to be. Well, I can't do that.
我们得写上去 我不能那么做
The President specifically asked that I leave it off.
总统特意嘱咐我别写进去
Actually, that's good. We can make that work.
实际上 好极了 我们能利用那点
Can you set up a meeting between Birch and the President?
你能为总统和博奇安排一次会面吗
About what?
关于什么事
So he can give him his two cents about who he will nominate.
让他对总统的提名发表意见
I don't think we want Birch getting involved.
我认为不该把博奇扯进来
He'll never get the chance. What are you planning?
他不会有机会的 你有什么计划
Can you set up a meeting for later today? Yes or no?
今天晚些时候能安排会面吗 行不行
I'm sure I can squeeze it in.
我会挤出时间的
Good. I'll talk to Birch. Get him on the phone.
好 我会找博奇谈 给他打电♥话♥
This has to stay off the books, just like the dinner with Tusk.
这事得保密 就像和塔斯克的晚餐会面
Okay. And finally,
好的 最后
do you have a scheduler that you can fire?
你有能开除的排程员吗
Janine, I've got something for you.
简宁 我有料给你
What is this?
这是什么
The President's O.T.R. schedule between now and Friday.
总统今天至周五的秘密行程
How'd you get this? It doesn't matter.
你怎么得到的 这不重要
Look who he's meeting with this afternoon.
看看他今天下午和谁见面
Bob Birch. And look at Friday night.
鲍勃·博奇 再看看周五晚上的
Raymond Tusk.
雷蒙德·塔斯克
These aren't the craziest meetings for him to be having.
这些见面没什么不寻常的
Then why aren't they on the official schedule?
那为什么不列在官方行程里
He's considering them for Vice President.
他们是副总统的候选人
I'd say that's reason enough to keep them secret.
这倒是个保密的好理由
Get this out, right away.
发布出去 马上
Mr. Speaker, I'm hearing that
议长先生 我听说
you're gonna be considered for the Vice Presidency.
总统正考虑让你做副总统
Slugline is reporting that
头条网报道
you're heading to the White House right now.
你正要前往白宫
I'm, uh... no. You're not headed to the White House?
我 不是 你不是去白宫吗
Yes. The President just wants my input.
是的 总统想问我的意见
But there's the possibility
但有可能
that you might be under consideration yourself.
你自己也在考虑范围内
Not that I'm aware of. Excuse me.
据我所知不是 抱歉
How did the schedule get out?
行程怎么流出去的
It got leaked, sir, by someone in the scheduling office.
是排程办公室的人泄露的 先生
On purpose? Accidentally.
故意的吗 是意外
A wrong attachment to an e-mail that went wide.
附件粘进了对外的邮件里
Well, whoever it was, I want them out.
不论是谁 给我开除
I already let them go.
我已经解雇他们了
Is, uh, Birch here yet? He's waiting outside.
博奇还在这里吗 他正等在外面
Well, cancel the meeting. Tell him something came up.
会面取消 告诉他临时有事
I don't want to feed the frenzy. Yes, sir.
我不想助长流言 是的 先生
Give me the private line, please.
请帮我接专线
There are three satellite trucks on my street.
我家街上停着三辆卫星车
I'm trapped in my own home.
我被困在自己家里了
Somebody in the scheduling office fucked up.
是排程办公室的人闯的祸
Are you seriously considering Birch?
你真在考虑博奇
Absolutely not.
当然没有
We are losing control of the process, Garrett.
我们失去控制了 加勒特
Every time I've spoken to you, you've never spoken back.
每次我对你诉说 你从未做出过回应
Although given our mutual disdain,
但考虑到我们互相鄙视
I can't blame you for the silent treatment.
我不能责怪你的沉默
Perhaps I'm speaking to the wrong audience.
或许我找错了对象
Can you hear me?
你听得到吗
Are you even capable of language,
你会说话吗
or do you only understand depravity?
或是你只明白堕落
Peter, is that you?
彼得 是你吗
Stop hiding in my thoughts and come out.
别躲在我的脑袋里了 出来吧
Have the courage in death that you never had in life.
如今你死了 拿出生前没有的勇气吧
Come out, look me in the eye and say what you need to say.
出来吧 直视我的眼睛说出你想说的
There is no solace above or below.
天堂地狱都没法给你慰藉
Only us... Small, solitary,
只有我们自己 渺小 孤独
striving, battling one another.
奋斗 与彼此斗争
I pray to myself, for myself.
我向自己祈祷 为自己祈祷
Hello?
你好
Who is it?
谁啊
My lawyer said I shouldn't be talking to you.
我的律师让我不要和你说话
Mine said the same thing.
我的也是
I'm not gonna change my mind, Claire.
我不会改变主意的 克莱尔
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表