剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I'm going to announce it in a few days.
再过几天我就要宣布了
That's why I came up to Philly.
所以我才来费城
There's a community meeting tomorrow.
明天有个社区会议
I'm going to talk to the shipbuilders about a plan
我要向船厂的人介绍一个计划
to bring their jobs back
让他们重新找到工作
so they'll support me in the election.
这样他们就会在竞选中支持我
I don't know nothing about that stuff.
这些事我一窍不通
It's over my head.
我听不懂
Okay, listen, there's going to be some stories
好 听我说 你会在新闻里看到
coming out about me in the news...
一些关于我的事
about my past.
我的过去
I just wanted to give you a heads-up
我只想给你提个醒
so it doesn't catch you off guard.
让你有个准备
I don't watch the news no more. A bunch of garbage.
我早就不看新闻了 全是垃圾
You want to see some pictures of Kevin and Sarah?
你想看看凯文和萨拉的照片吗
Too dark to look at pictures.
太暗了看不清
No, no, no. It's on my phone. You don't need any...
不不 照片在我手♥机♥里 不用...
Get it away from me. I hate those things.
拿远点 我讨厌那些东西
Brain cancer.
会致癌的
I'm a crafter, and I have a hot glue gun,
我是个匠人 有把热胶枪
and I can very well do this my...
我很会...
It wasn't just up the stairs,
可不仅是在楼上
it was up three flights of stairs,
要往上走三段楼梯呢
in the science building.
科学馆里面啊
And Guckenheimer, what did he did...
格肯海默怎么说的来着
"Well, you look lovely today, Mrs. Governor."
"您今天美极了 州长夫人"
And the thing took a dump.
然后那畜生竟然大便了
Right. And they couldn't get it back...
没错 他们后来一直没能要回来...
You can get a cow up three flights of stairs,
牵头牛上三段楼容易
but you can't get it down.
牵下来就难了
And that's why Andy said...
所以安迪才问
"Who wants steak for dinner?"
"晚餐想吃牛排吗"
How are you boys doing? We're good.
聊得怎么样 高兴极了
You think I'm fat? Take the Fifth.
你觉得我胖吗 别理他
Seriously, Phil, here, thinks I got fat with old age.
我说真的 菲尔说我是老来发福
Ah, you're a big man with an even bigger heart.
那是宰相肚里能撑船
There you go.
听到了吧
She said you're chubby.
她是说你很丰满
Frank, I'm going to go back to the hotel.
弗兰克 我先回酒店了
Okay? Have fun.
玩得开心点
I love this woman. Yeah, she...
我爱这女人 是啊
Don't let him get into too much trouble.
可别让他捅娄子
They'll have grounds for impeachment
和我们几个鬼混一晚
when we're done with him.
他就该被弹劾了
Better get another drink before they close up.
趁他们没关张再去弄点酒吧
You're coming with me to help carry them.
你跟我去搬
You're gonna be a waiter tonight.
今晚你就是侍应生了
Lazy-ass cadet. Lazy-ass cadet.
真是懒鬼学员 懒鬼学员
Yeah, hold on a second there, partner.
兄弟 等一下
You had no idea we were coming?
你完全不知道我们会来吗
Complete surprise.
完全是个惊喜
I thought Higgins might have...
我还以为希金斯会
No, he played it perfectly.
没有 他装得可像了
Made me think you weren't coming at all.
让我以为你们压根不会来
Are you kidding? We wouldn't have missed it for the world.
开玩笑吧 我们绝对不会错过的
On the library, are they going to put "Frank" Or "Francis"?
图书馆上是写"弗兰克"还是"弗兰西斯"
Francis. It's the same as the name
"弗兰西斯" 和我国会大厦
above the door in my office in the Capitol.
办公室门上的铭牌一致
"Francis" is better for libraries.
"弗兰西斯"确实更适合命名图书馆
"Frank" is better for bumper stickers.
"弗兰克"更适合作宣传贴纸
I got a few of those.
我还真那么干过
Does anybody ever actually call you Francis?
还有人喊你弗兰西斯吗
Claire does. She's the only one.
只有克莱尔这么叫我
She seems like a real prize.
她真是位难得的佳偶
She is.
的确
Bar was already shut down, but look what I scored.
酒吧都关了 但看我拿到了什么好东西
Hi, Caroline.
你好 卡洛琳
What do you want? Is Paul around?
你来干什么 保罗在吗
Paul? Did you invite this man?
保罗 是你让他来的吗
Answer me. Did you invite him?
回答我 是你让他来的吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Caroline, stop!
卡洛琳 别说了
No, you're not going to stop me.
不 我就要说
Paul? You got a minute to talk?
保罗 有时间聊聊吗
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好聊的
I want to apologize for when I saw you last time
我想为上次在华盛顿的时候
in Washington, how I treated you.
我的恶劣态度向你道歉
Is that it?
就这样吗
And I want to talk about the shipyard.
我还想和你谈谈船厂的事
I got a plan to fix it.
我想到了补救的办法
You don't want everything going into the Roth IRA.
别把所有钱都放在个人退休账户里
5, 10 grand a year,
每年只要五千到一万
I'll set you up with a nice, diversified package.
我帮你做个多元化的好投资
Low-risk, high-yield.
风险小 收益高
I think Claire and I have things pretty well under control.
克莱尔和我能打理好
If I brought a senior U.S. Congressman into the fund,
如果连资深国会议员都投资我的基金
that would really up my stock in the company.
那我在公♥司♥可就牛气多了
What are you all gabbing about back there?
你们在那儿聊什么呢
We're talking about the old library.
我们在聊老图书馆
Yeah, what's happening to it?
是啊 要怎么处理它啊
They gonna tear it down?
会拆掉吗
I don't know.
不知道
They could gut it.
他们可以翻修这地方
They could turn it into a student center.
把它改造成学生活动中心
We should sneak in there.
我们溜进去吧
Like we used to.
就像以前那样
I'm game. Do it.
我参加 就这么定了
Hell, why not?
何乐而不为呢
That's it. There you go. That's it.
好了 就是这样 能进了
Shh. It's a library.
安静点 这可是图书馆
This is the Sentinel...
这里可是桑蒂诺
The association had about 3 million saved up
造船厂协会存了三百万美元
in reserve for emergencies.
以备不时之需
Split that up between 12,000 members, it's nothing.
平分给一万两千人 每人所得寥寥无几
A couple of weeks' groceries.
仅够几周的食品杂货
There's a bill I'm working on.
我在忙一项法案
Major federal funds going towards public parks,
大笔联邦政♥府♥资金投入修建公园绿地
green commercial spaces, cleaning up waste sites.
绿色商业空间 以及清理垃圾场
That's construction jobs, park management, retail...
那就有建设工程 公园管理 零售
How many? 5,000 jobs.
能带来多少岗位 五千个
That's not even half. It's a start.
都不到一半 这是个开始
How soon? A year, maybe two.
要多久 一年 或者两年
Two fucking years?
要两年
What are we supposed to do until then?
在那之前我们该怎么办
Listen, there's a community meeting tomorrow.
听着 明天有一场社区会议
I heard.
我听说了
I'm gonna go over everything in detail.
我会把一切都详细说明
You gonna be there? Wasn't planning on it.
你会出席吗 没这个打算
I'd like you to be there.
我希望你能去
Everybody respects you.
大家都尊敬你
Want me to vouch for you?
想让我为你做担♥保♥
Listen, I'm gonna tell you something that
听着 告诉你一件事
only a handful of people know.
只有少数几个人知道
I'm running for governor.
我要竞选州长
I announce soon.
不久就要宣布了
But I need the association behind me before I do that.
但在此之前 我需要造船厂协会的支持
Now, I know I let you down with the shipyard.
我知道 造船厂的事我让你们失望了
But if I win a governor's race,
但如果我成功当选州长
I can get everything back on track.
我就能让一切重回正轨
You show up on my doorstep asking for my forgiveness.
你跑到我家来 求我原谅你
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表